PDA

View Full Version : Stepping down

DocSkunk
07-20-2010, 10:17 AM
I am officially stepping down as admin and from NU and from CSS. i got no reason to play anymore. i will still be other games and i will pop into NU from from time. but i wont be regular. it might sound selfish or stupid i dont really care what your guys smart ass comments will be but i was here for one reason. i stayed for one reason. that is no long there so im stepping down after 5 years. i might come back later but i doubt it will be more than just a one or twice a month thing. You all have been wonderful. and it has been a fun ride. i just lost my will to play CSS. i sucked anyways. not much fun getting owned every time i played. put a damper on the NU servers by having a shitty admin. everyone here was awesome and hopefully ya'all dont rage and remove me from your friends list. i still want to talk and if begged i will join. since i lost my reason to play it was my reason for word so i guess i got no reason to be in it anymore. im breaking my shell trying to fucking stand up. im tired of kissing ass for nothing. ok well i got off topic. i hope ya'all have fun and i wish N/U a long life. i will miss playing with ya'all just wont miss dieing every 2 min. ok well fair well everyone and good luck fragging.

Doc Skunk(Eric)

anthonyds5
07-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Doc you were a great player, great admin, and a great person seeing you like many admins resign is a sad thing. Since you played for 5years probably you got bored of the game and you just need a break I should say. Me and the N/U community will gladly see you back another day if that will happen. If you do not come back then good luck on your life. You may not know me Doc, but I know you since I go around the N/U community alot.

Best Wishes
Anthony

zao
07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
You still need a gun to kill yourself?

Wolfeh
07-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Doc, I honestly don't know what this is all about. You are right, I don't know you that well, and I am sorry. I try to get to know everyone in this community since we are like a family. I guess that is my fault. The things you said to me we very flattering, and I am sorry I couldn't return the feelings. But yeah, that's a way to win my heart. Call one of my best friends a prick. That's just plain rude man.

I wish you the best in all that do. Happy gaming.

-Wolfeh

BioHaZarD69
07-20-2010, 01:30 PM
well Doc I hate to see ya leave...especially with some bad feelings bud...ill always be around if ya want to chat or hang out in some D2....hope ya can get past the issues that are causing ya to leave so you'll back and play more often in the future. Take care my friend. LaterZ.

DocSkunk
07-20-2010, 02:53 PM
sorry wolfies. always had bad feelings towards him. i edited it.

Jackd
07-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Well Doc I'm sorry to see you go man.

It sucks that having a good time and hanging out with some pretty cool people weren't the reasons why you played CSS and stuck around N/U for a while but you got to do what you got to do.

Take care and............................................... .....................

keep in touch with yourself <--- had to have at least 1 smartass comment!

No really take care of yourself and drop in from time to time.

Asian Invasion
07-20-2010, 03:27 PM
sorry to see you go doc, it was fun in office.
and by the way.....
Zao, stop shit posting you stupid fucking cunt stain troll.

Scorch
07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Damn man, sorry to see you leave specially with some ass downing you :( well as a brother to another brother i love you buddy take care.

skinnymans
07-20-2010, 05:10 PM
man srry to see u go bro its been fun hope to see u in game again soon take care man!

Mongoloid
07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
honestly who really is going to miss him? seriously? hahaha im playing take it easy skunk

Vanishedsoul
07-21-2010, 04:41 AM
no idea who u are cause im fucking drunk as shit right now....but FUCKIN A!!!! word!!!! GO LESBIAN TURTLES!!!

ZerG
07-26-2010, 06:34 AM
WHY QUIT NOW DOC? From time you first appeared before me, Da Zerg, til now there was a huge improvement on your playing..Y FLEE WHEN SO CLOSE TO GLORYYYYYY

Nah but have fun Doc, will miss ya