PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Bhop Server

anthonyds5
07-19-2010, 11:57 PM
I passed by a Bhopping server owned by sG and it's pretty fun and great practice for bhoppers for the N/U community. Ender(less) tried and he likes it, well in the server there is lag. Bhop server is when you bhop through platforms and obstacles to the end like a race. I'm asking to add a bhopping server to the N/U community. It's time consuming since I'm still new at bhopping but its fun. It sounds retarded but when you try it's fun. Also it helps out new people start out on bhopping on for the 1st try. The disadvantages is when there is a map with skilled bhoppers like Ender(less),SmurfSniper,aMp, and much more players.

Same rule as the admin acceptance.
+1 Good Idea /Approval
-1 Bad Idea / Denied

Good night all.

- I'll add a video if needed.

SmurfSniper
07-20-2010, 06:19 AM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/n00b-unlimited-general-chat/4426-consider-24-7-b-hop-server.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea we've already tried :(

and I play that sG server a lot anthony, its great if you dont have a lot of people in it but once it starts fillin up you lag like a bitch.

anthonyds5
07-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Yea it is a bitch Smurf but it's alright if people don't spam the scout command.

Jackd
07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Anthony,

we were using our mini games server as a BHOP server to try it out but we lost all that since the new steam updates.

We may try it again but for now we are going to put all the effort into getting the Dust2, DM, GG, RP, and Office servers running smooth again from these new updates.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

anthonyds5
07-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Jack I know you guys are putting a lot of effort on those servers. I was just giving an idea to draw in more players into our community and grow and grow.

onehit
08-07-2010, 01:11 AM
yeah striker, we already tried getting a BHOP server b4.

Ive been using the sG BHOP server for about 2 years now, and its constantly got people in it everyday of the week. its a great server and has helped me alot.

anthonyds5
08-07-2010, 05:51 AM
People in that server make the server lag with massive scout spam and usually act retarded as hell

onehit
08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
nah, thats the admins fault in there. I watched the admins spam the mic with music for long periods at a time. And they also dont do shit about scripters who arent even putting effort into bhoping