PDA

View Full Version : A loanly skunk

DocSkunk
07-02-2010, 08:05 PM
as everyone knows i was engaged to my girl polly. but i had one hell of a day today. woke up early went to bank got money put gas in my truck, went to class. said something to be funny girl isnt on her meds today and she dumped me. had to go return the engagement ring lucky its on the 60day and i can get my money back so i get a new lap top. drop off all her stuff picked up my old laptop. now im not moving in with her. so im stuck at home. but surprisingly im doing good for such a event. my ex killed my tears. So ya i got no choice other than move on. such is life. i put up all whole hell for her. and she didnt even notice and thought it light. many told me that isnt out a relationship works and i should leave but damn it i loved her. but threw all my experiences you cant trust females. but hell i still got the hots for wolfies. hehe

Doc Skunk

P.S. im not looking for sympathy its life. just i dont know giving a update. but my ex's dont give good light towards females for me.

enderless
07-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Give it a week tops. She'll be crying, wanting you to come back. =P

TiberianSun
07-03-2010, 12:06 AM
well doc.... the only solution is to play more css and actually get good!!!!!

but hey look on the bright side. you gots a laptop :)

BioHaZarD69
07-03-2010, 01:00 PM
hang in there dude..ya got friends here..and yeah ya got a NEW LAPTOP! just hang out with us and you'll be ok. LaterZ

Mongoloid
07-03-2010, 06:24 PM
i say fuck her many fish in the sea dont get attach women are fucked up in the head the reason why they live long is because they run us into the ground. they are nuthing but drama and attention whores. my opinion but keep ur head up Doc things happen for a reason trust me i know my girl split after 3 kids and 8 and a half years. the bitch used a guy line on me its not u its me FUCK HER

DocSkunk
07-03-2010, 07:05 PM
ya i feel better not being around here. i gave up alot to be with her. and she was dumber than a door nail. there only had some sexual things that keepet her around me lol. but i guess a great lay dosnt make a long term relationship. i was in love with her for some time. but after the second attepted break up i fell out of love and she was just there. someone to keep me company. i didnt want her to end up there. but im done dateing kids. All i seek now is a good looking girl who has similar intrest and is looking for marrage. dont want a one nighter. someone good looking as wofie. but asian lol. im picky....i got a right to. TR%.

vince21
07-03-2010, 10:44 PM
lol, been in the whole long-time relationship goes south department. me and my ex went
out for 2 years, i had her grandmother's engagement ring and was going to put the
diamonds into a new set for her and she broke up with me. worst part is that i was
friends with her brother and sister who were friends with my brother. so it's just weird
between the two families now.

but hey, life does go on. glad to hear you're taking it well. took me over a month to get
over my ex. :) believe me, lots of girls are looking for a guy like you, that wants a
long-term, marriage relationship. it's unique in a guy, so you can take your pick. in the
meantime, use your laptop and we'll see if you can improve on your cs:s skills.

onehit
07-04-2010, 12:36 AM
lol ya i agree with mongo, alot of girls are fucked up in the head, but are easy lays.
Go to a bar, sweettalk a girl, buy her drink, take her home. go to another bar the next day and do the same shit, no need for relationships, ive been with 4 different girls in the past 3 months dude, thats how fast those relationships went, so i say fuck em, litterally FUCK THEM. lol

DocSkunk
07-04-2010, 06:00 AM
sorry mongo and one hit. i value females and place them on a high platform. i respect them enough not to use them like a piece of meat. is it so wrong to want a mate for life lol?

SmurfSniper
07-04-2010, 11:45 AM
sorry mongo and one hit. i value females and place them on a high platform. i respect them enough not to use them like a piece of meat. is it so wrong to want a mate for life lol?

Its not wrong doc, but this may be your problem.... Im sure mongo and everyone can agree here.... but most women out there can act like they want the nice guy and all that good shit but in the end they are going to go for AND fall for the "bad boy"
so dont worship women, its ok to respect them but dont put them on a pedestool, and make them think they need you and you dont need them... keeping them around is a lot easier this way.
Now I know what I would hear from a woman for this post... "Smurf is very wrong" yea well I say bullshit! I have been around and seen a lot and no matter what if you play the nice guy... you are going to end up alone...

Mongoloid
07-04-2010, 03:42 PM
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST that was me all the time gloves are off women are the queens of mind games fuck em im better off with out i'll just work and enjoy my kids and leave out the rest of the BS

DocSkunk
07-04-2010, 09:51 PM
well i see where nadia is coming from and i see where mongo and smurf are comeing from. i have only seen bad from he female side. but i KNOW there is my miss right. my skunkette. out there somewhere. and i will follow my nose to her sent and find her. i never give up i keep going. im sorry mongo and smurf i know you have your reasons. but i been cheated on, mentally and physically abused, toyed with, ignored, used for money, sex and car. Like i said i seen only bad from females. and those that i KNOW are nice are either underage or in another state. damn internet. i will find my skunkette.

DoT
07-05-2010, 12:19 AM
1. Dont see where nadia is coming from. She is 12.

2. Fuck bitches, get money.

I'm 17 and I got the same mindset as Mongo's bitch ass.
Don't pour your heart out for bitches cuz all they'll do is shit on it. Then go fuck your boss.

- Dotty

DocSkunk
07-06-2010, 05:51 AM
awww i have known her longer pooper lol.

DocSkunk
07-06-2010, 12:19 PM
wow thanks. and this isnt a thread of me confessing my love for wofies. that goes in PM. not in a thread. so ya. thanks for just slaughtering my thread with jokes. im fine. i dont need jokes nor to i need to be cheered up. i sware all my threads get jacked by people and they argue on it or make dumb as remarks. thank you for troll but its not needed. but as for my thread im still looking. the internets is big. my city is big. i have 4 girls on the line already. its not that hard to find a girl. just hard to find a good girl. specialy when girls only really like the skinny pricks.

enderless
07-06-2010, 01:07 PM
There you go. Cut and dried version to make you feel better

-Ender(less)

Mongoloid
07-06-2010, 09:40 PM
U COULD LIVE THE LIFE LIKE ENDER and get the blown up dolls no bitching not fighting no whining and no getting hurt he loves it hahahaha

DocSkunk
07-06-2010, 09:44 PM
untill they pop

onehit
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
skunk, too bad u dont live here in florida, i know many good older girls for u. I just hooked this 30 y/o neighbor of mine with a 28 y/o friend of mine, there like a match make in heaven..lol CALL ME DOCTOR LOVE..... THEY CALL ME DOCTOR LOVEEEEE!!!!! haha...gotta love kiss

Wolfeh
07-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Let's make beautiful babbys.

Nah srsly tho, sorry bout your troubles mang. If you need to talk to someone message me or something.

[i love you pooper]

DocSkunk
07-07-2010, 06:05 AM
OMG wolfeh still gets on the forums......now im all embarrassed. everyone just told me to tell wolfeh how i feel and it took some ball just to make hint of it in this thread....damn....she dosnt even remember me.

Vanishedsoul
07-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Liquor and whores!!!!

pooper
07-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Let's make beautiful babbys.

Nah srsly tho, sorry bout your troubles mang. If you need to talk to someone message me or something.

[i love you pooper]

I love you too Wolfeh. We will make beautiful babies.

DocSkunk
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
awww :(

DocSkunk
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
and this zao asshole needs to get the hell off the servers. both forums and N/U server. we dont need his trolling dumb ass.

th3dj
07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
im not putting up with this crap. zao your stepping over the line. first warning

D-o-n-k-e-y
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Zao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be from heaven because those sounds like words from GOD!

DUDE SKUNK THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE TO LIKE PEOPLE!

go take a vacation from your computer!

-Donkey

th3dj
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
its also not a place to harass people. and IF he did commit suicide zao would be put on trial for a cyber crime for telling him to off himself. end of topic.

TiberianSun
07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
go ahead and ban him. I deleted his post the first time..........