PDA

View Full Version : Awsome

pasties
06-27-2010, 09:15 AM
I would personally like to thank all the hard work that sio, ender, DJ, and jackd as well as the many others who have put so much time lately, getting our servers back online. Don't think nobody has noticed because i most definatly have noticed.

Awsome work guys, keep it up

Pasties - James

DocSkunk
06-27-2010, 11:03 AM
yep yep thanks to all of them sept Dj.....jk im happy office was the first brought back. good luck to them for the other server not yet fulling working like GG, Zmod, and RP.

Mongoloid
06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
tHERE IS NO i IN TEAM IN THIS FAMILY GREAT JOB

vince21
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
thanks for creating the thread, pasties. i was about to do the same thing. your hard work
is very much appreciated guys. for those of you who don't know all the facts, they have been
working their asses off trying to get all of the servers up as quickly as they could which meant
a lot of work dealing with a lot of issues that had to be worked around due to the update.
especially with gg, dm and rp, which are the special servers.

thx for all you guys do in the background! :D

siosios
06-27-2010, 07:45 PM
i would like to thank enderlass, jackd'off, doat, and spinonmycock'th3dj for what help they offered and also sitting there patiently while i refused to let them help me 8P

its all love guys

LOL
sio

DoT
06-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Requesting a new name...

doat sounds too much like goat...which sounds like dick.

Can't have that shit!

Many thanks go out to you sio!

Kaley Fan
06-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks all the people fixing up the server. I will always play in office ;) or Z-mod!

I don't know whose helping fix the server but be sure to thank them from the Fan :P

Scorch
06-28-2010, 03:06 AM
Thanks goes out to everyone that helped. Including sio, ender, DJ, jackd and everyone else that helped from the wee little bit to the biggestamount of help. Hell what im trying to say is

GREAT JOB GUYS KEEP IT
UP!

Jackd
06-28-2010, 07:36 AM
The real big THANKS goes out to Sio.

With his new job that has him working 10 to 12 hours a day, he was able to find the time to rebuild the servers and find a couple of work arounds after this update to run them like he usually runs them.

Also a big thank you definitely should go out to Enderless, Dot, and DJ for the attempts and good attentions!

Thank guys!!

On a side note: Please be patient as the servers still need to be tweaked. If something is not working please post it in the forums so we can be informed and try and fix it.