PDA

View Full Version : Server Offer

silenttt
06-26-2010, 10:36 PM
I wouldn't call this a full offer only because I have nothing special to offer. I am just letting clans and others know about our company for a few reasons. We want to get ourselves out there a little more and hopefully we can get others to spread the word. Especially people who know some other server owners or those who want to become server owners.

Ok so onto the servers, the server hosting company I want to spread around is go-networks. We are a new company which means there are already benefits, we are not a big company meaning we don't have too many tickets daily so your will be answered and answered more personally. We dont have too many servers at our various locations meaning that your server doesnt add to a large amount meaning that your server will run to the best it possibly can cpu wise and network wise. We have all that other companies offer like live support and such. So if you guys ever wanted another server because I see you already have some i'd recommend using go-networks for the reasons I said above and the benefits of using a newer company.

Our website is go-networks.net and if your interested please use silenttt or michael as your referral that would be appreciated, as much as I want to spread the word of go-networks were also having a contest amongst employees to see who can get the most amount of referrals monthly, ive won last month and not a single dissapointed buyer also on a personal level when if you get a server from us then you know someone personal who is with them which could benefit you aswel if you want to talk about it more you can always add me on steam my name is silenttt, steam is probably my main communication