PDA

View Full Version : CSS Update

anthonyds5
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
If you don't want to update your Counter Strike Source and still want to play the servers that n00bteam unlimited own. Then go to your Steam and right click your Counter Strike and click properties, go to the updates tab, and turn it to "Do not automatically update this game" then click close. After you have done that open Counter Strike Source and your ready to go.

If you already updated your Counter Strike Source. This is my opinion to fix your problem about getting the servers for n00bteam. Delete the Counter Strike Source off your steam and re download it. When it's finished downloading do the steps above. That is my opinion to get the servers working with mods again such as Role Play, Mini Games ,Dust, Zombie Mod.

74.86.102.230:27015 < Zombie Mod IP Address If you can't find it.

SkYliNeGTR
06-23-2010, 11:26 PM
I would recommend people actually allowing the update to take place, its not all bad.

The only problem is that n00bunlimited lost all their plug-ins and until that gets resolved the server, mainly office on my behalf, is totally wack :(

I only say this because I want no-block to be taken off lol

~SkYliNeGTR

SmurfSniper
06-24-2010, 05:11 AM
this update blows fucking balls skyline and without no block I get so damn mad I could throw my pc accross the room! tried playing the other night and people kept blocking me out in the open and I would be the first to die. the update is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen them do, and honestly it makes me want to just quit playing css all together.

anthonyds5
06-24-2010, 08:45 AM
I would recommend people actually allowing the update to take place, its not all bad.

The only problem is that n00bunlimited lost all their plug-ins and until that gets resolved the server, mainly office on my behalf, is totally wack :(

I only say this because I want no-block to be taken off lol

~SkYliNeGTR

My opinion about the update is that the majority of the Zombie Mod players and such will be decreased because the majority of the players pirated CSS such as myself.

badfish
06-24-2010, 09:16 AM
well i don't see how the game is worst by any means....the new engine seems to work better for registration u people bitch about the little things if u don't think css needed a face lift go play 1.6 ...btw instead of complaining about the update help valve realize how they can update and fix current bugs...and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.
...baddie

DoT
06-24-2010, 09:18 AM
and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.
...baddie

Shit...here comes this thread again...

BioHaZarD69
06-24-2010, 09:43 AM
my only real complaint is..who the fuck is steam to cap the servers WE pay for to 66 tic?? its our money...our servers and our bandwidth/cpu/memory resources...being 100 tic doesnt affect them so why fuck with the shit we all pay for? thats the part that pisses me off.

SkYliNeGTR
06-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Well I did mention the only problem I have is no-block. I too got really irritated because of this and left the server almost 15min into playing it because I just could not handle not being able to move properly.

Here is another thing. Is it really that horrible that our servers are now 66 TIC?

I hope that once the plug-ins go in everything will be fine. I know that the updates steam does always pisses someone off, but we can't let this get us down. Hopefully everything, once again, works out later in the week!

~SkYliNeGTR

X-Storm
06-24-2010, 12:46 PM

I agree with you...

And give this update a chance lol..

handi-tard
06-24-2010, 02:11 PM
and for u zm players don't be mad they just made it so u cant steal from them anymore.

I think thats what dotty ment by

All I did is download a hacked version of CS source and and installed that and shut steam off and now im back admining zm until a fix can actually be made.

anthonyds5
06-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Removed.

Vanishedsoul
06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
lol bummer now all you leachers have to actually pay for something.....bummer lmfao
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will that torrent let admins use their admin powers?

X-Storm
06-24-2010, 02:49 PM

I think thats what dotty ment by

All I did is download a hacked version of CS source and and installed that and shut steam off and now im back admining zm until a fix can actually be made.

Yeah I know that is what he ment :P

anthonyds5
06-24-2010, 02:51 PM
lol bummer now all you leachers have to actually pay for something.....bummer lmfao
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will that torrent let admins use their admin powers?

Handi-Tard is using a pirated version to play the Zombie Mod and yes his admin powers work because of his IP Address

handi-tard
06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
it works for me, these little bastards think that there is no law now on the zm server cuz of this update....%%##d

anthonyds5
06-24-2010, 03:43 PM
it works for me, these little bastards think that there is no law now on the zm server cuz of this update....%%##d
Affirmative:D

HellscreamsRage
06-24-2010, 04:44 PM
It costs like $19 for CSS why don't you just pay it..you pay $20 for admin dues...i mean come on...

Mongoloid
06-24-2010, 05:05 PM
tear the couch apart im sure u can find the cash to buy it broke ass bitches ahhaha

Vanishedsoul
06-24-2010, 07:04 PM
they too lazy spending their cash on bags of weed

Rooster^
06-24-2010, 07:11 PM
I think they dont buy the game b/c of the new update. If they buy the game now it would come with the update so they could not play ZombieMod. They are using the pirated version of css to play their favorite mod -_-, Plus why give more money to Valve if they don't give a shit about their costumers!!

vince21
06-24-2010, 10:58 PM
i honestly haven't played since the update, so this should be interesting... :)

badfish
06-25-2010, 01:34 AM
how has value not give a fuck if they left it where the peekers had the advantage then maybe u wouldn't know because i have tried everything including zm mod...and if u think zm brings any interest to the developers of css than ur wrong they are helping by giving people to achievements and goals u may hate it now but when there is people still playing css when it is 20 years old u will thanks them,
....baddie

Kaley Fan
06-25-2010, 01:58 AM
I don't understand why they couldn't of just added the achievments and left it the way it was. It's cool now... but it'd be cooler if z-mod was still running etc.

Rooster^
06-25-2010, 05:04 PM
They changed it because it was easier for them to port the game like TF2....at least that's what i have heard.