PDA

View Full Version : Proposition.

Gabriel
06-09-2010, 08:42 PM
hey guys, the thread got locked before i could ask another question.

I've got a bit of a proposition for you guys. I fully accept the ruling of you guys, you can accept or deny this as well...

I see quite a few of my friends playing in your servers, and it intrigues me. especially the RP server.

I honestly and truely do not recall using any kind of DC exploit or anything similar, ect. I don't even use a simple bhop script. So my proposition would be this.

I'm willing to donate to you guys $10 as an act of good faith for me to be unbanned, and if it decides that something my computer is doing on your servers is not right and bans me again, i'll let it stay. Please take some time to consider this... I'm sincerely interested in your servers.

vince21
06-09-2010, 08:43 PM
can someone post the original thread this is linked to?

DoT
06-09-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/introduce-yourself/4840-hello-2.html#post32567

vince21
06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks, Dot.

Gabriel, unfortunately, I do not know much about scripting and whatnot, so I really cannot put in any sort of comment as far as that goes. But I do trust Ender and what he says. Plus, a ruling from the Owners stands; sorry, but unless you can somehow convince one of them, the ban cannot be removed.

Jackd
06-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Sorry but the Ban stays.

If you want to play our servers that badly I suggest buying another steam account.

Thanks.

** Thread locked **