PDA

View Full Version : Grad Night

onehit
06-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Ok, Went to Graduation, went home, drank champaigne with friends and family at my house, smoked some crippie with my neighbor, went to 2 parties, left around 1:30 am, went to my friends shauns house,brought 34 grams of shrooms with us along with a bottle of Sailor Jerry and a half ounce of weed. We were already fucked up when we got there. We then took those bitches around 2 am,i first took a big shroom that weighed 7.7 grams it didnt kick in till about 30-40 mins, decided to take another one, that weighed 3.8 grams, kicked in within 5-10 mins TRIPPED BALLS FOR 7 HOURS STRAIGHT. I remember looking at this one shroom poster on the wall, and all of a sudden my VISION turned into CARTOON vision, like i was watching the simpsons or something. TRIPPED ME THE FUCK OUT. I remember look at my friend shaun, the one taking the pictures, and just laughing our asses off.We couldnt walk properly, we had a good time, and it was a good experience, i will def do this again. I then hooked up with this chick jessica last night and we are currently dating. It has been a fuckin GREAT weekend. Loved every minute of it.

ps: im the one with the hat on , rolling a blunt, holding the bottle and bong(waldo) and holding the shrooms on an ILLEGAL DRUGS book that was stolen from the school library lmao.

emptyclipz
06-07-2010, 05:34 PM
shrooms are awesome and acid and dmt lol anyways glad to hear you had a good time

Mongoloid
06-07-2010, 05:43 PM
is it me or that first picture looks like he was getting ready to get his dick sucked by his boy?????????? FLAMMER

HellscreamsRage
06-07-2010, 05:56 PM
mongo i was thinking the same thing

DoT
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM
GOOD CATCH MONGO!

Is it just me...or are there no bitches in these pics?

This is lookin bad for you onehit!

Jackd
06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Looking at the first picture I thought he was hanging out with Adam Sandler!

Onehit I miss those days. Do it while you can!

Oh yeah Congrats!!

vince21
06-07-2010, 06:29 PM
agreed jackd. congrats on the grad, now live it up! smoke some for me. :)

Mongoloid
06-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Sauage fest

onehit
06-07-2010, 11:27 PM
lol thx guys.

and mongo, fuck you. did u not read what i fucking posted u tard? it says i went to TWO parties then went to a buddies house and did shrooms with people i KNOW and feel SAFE with as it was my first time trying shrooms, and it was on grad night, i wasn't gonna fuck up and get a bad trip, it was fun, i enjoyed the expeience, next time ima have to take like 20 grams or so to really trip balls

here's some more pics btw.

lol @ Charlie licking the shroom and Shaun w/ the second shroom between his teeth.
and the last pic is a pic of me right before we ate the second shroom.