PDA

View Full Version : *Ignore this chat invite and block!*

Zaku-x109
06-04-2010, 04:54 AM
I was contacted by a steam community member under the name "Admin - Community VAC" on friday, june 04.
He send me a chat invite while I was away and his chat message contained the following:

Friday, June 04, 2010
6:32 AM - Admin - Community VAC Hello, it administaciya VAC. My offer apologies for inconveniences, for us checking goes for the :eo-idiadaiiu. We ask you to deport us the login and password, chto-by we could check up you in the presence of the chit programs. Thank you for understanding. Otherwise the program Valve Anti Cheat zablokiruet your akkaunt.

I did not give any information because I already know that this is a scam to get my account, but other steam community members might not be so lucky in knowing as some are young gamers/members. I have attached a screenshot of his message and of his community account. I hope this information will help keep the community safe from scammers like this one.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/148/steamscammer1.jpg
________
MICHIGAN DISPENSARIES (http://michigan.dispensaries.org/)

onehit
06-04-2010, 04:55 AM
Dude, he added EVERYBODY, we already know, just dont accept his friend request. I just ignored his request and moved on.

Shotgun
06-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Dude, he added EVERYBODY, we already know, just dont accept his friend request. I just ignored his request and moved on.

Ive had him as a friend for a couple of years though and I've played with him on the server too. Im going to IM him, I believe his account got messed up, im going to delete him now

th3dj
06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
I was contacted by a steam community member under the name "Admin - Community VAC" on friday, june 04.
He send me a chat invite while I was away and his chat message contained the following:

Friday, June 04, 2010
6:32 AM - Admin - Community VAC Hello, it administaciya VAC. My offer apologies for inconveniences, for us checking goes for the :eo-idiadaiiu. We ask you to deport us the login and password, chto-by we could check up you in the presence of the chit programs. Thank you for understanding. Otherwise the program Valve Anti Cheat zablokiruet your akkaunt.

I did not give any information because I already know that this is a scam to get my account, but other steam community members might not be so lucky in knowing as some are young gamers/members. I have attached a screenshot of his message and of his community account. I hope this information will help keep the community safe from scammers like this one.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/148/steamscammer1.jpg

lol that shits just funny overall.

Mongoloid
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
If you are stupid enough to read it and believe it and give away ur info you deserver to loose everything you stupid fucks its like giving ur bank account access out think a little bit here people

Rooster^
06-04-2010, 08:31 PM
lol wut a shi t sa speling da gui haz!

He probabli dosnt not now inglish!!!

^^

khaotik
06-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Good translate ftw.

Mongoloid
06-05-2010, 07:28 PM
he from vietnam