PDA

View Full Version : Resigning as admin

Vanishedsoul
05-25-2010, 04:08 PM
I will no longer from here on out renew my status as a N/U admin.

I am focusing on my wife and Child as well as finishing up my Masters Degree so I can go back into the United States Army as an Officer in the Army Rangers.

My time as N/U admin was fun and I learned some cool stuff, so thanks.

I will continue to play on N/U servers, just not as a admin.

Its no longer fun for me to play when I have to join a server and monitor people and not be able to play a game at a fun level that I enjoy.

I Liked Dots short time as JR owner and him resigning his status also influenced my decision.

Its just time to move on and focus.

I am training for a 60 mile Triathlon where I am the Leader for the Mt.Bike Team.

As you can tell I am just to busy and spending money in other big better places...

So Thank you N/U for the fun admin times.

Sincerely,

Army Ranger
n|o}_9I*<>/_p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you please make this public.....I realized I put it in Admin only section

BioHaZarD69
05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
sorry to see ya resign as an admin..but its cool that you will still hang out and play here....good luck with all your plans..hope all goes your way in the future....believe me youll need it my dad was an airborne ranger, after all the stuff he told me its pretty tough...but good luck and hope to keep seeing ya ingame take care. LaterZ.

Vanishedsoul
05-25-2010, 04:36 PM
I was Airborne Ranger before, I'm just going back in as an officer

onehit
05-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Sad to hear yuh resigning. Even though u won't be an admin, we will still have fun times in-game.

and yeah, I know what u mean about the monitoring, especially when my only time home theres no admin in RP most of the time and so even though I would rather be headshotting people, i still gotta monitor them as well as there isnt that many rp admins.. Yeah I like RP, and its a really great server, but I also like killing people and practicing my tactics on other servers that I have admin on as well.

Miguel
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
aww ranger be sure to still play man. i've been playing zm on the reg lately. srry to see you go, you brought alot of life to the server.

DoT
05-25-2010, 05:46 PM
I am focusing on my wife and Child as well as finishing up my Masters Degree so I can go back into the United States Army as an Officer in the Army Rangers.

Glad to hear you do have a legit reason, Real life comes first, good luck with your plans.

My time as N/U admin was fun and I learned some cool stuff, so thanks.

You still had much to learn, but I honestly believe I did craft you and shape you up admin wise. Judging from what you've become compared to when you started.

I will continue to play on N/U servers, just not as a admin.

Glad to hear that I won't the only low-meat bitch getting abused by our ex-colleagues ;)

Its no longer fun for me to play when I have to join a server and monitor people and not be able to play a game at a fun level that I enjoy.

I understand this to a point. It gets frustrating and less enjoyable for yourself a bit. But when it comes down to it, you are helping the players enjoy the server more, plus you signed onto this when you applied.

I Liked Dots short time as JR owner and him resigning his status also influenced my decision.

I apologize. I sincerely do, my intent was not to get anyone to do anything differently and I sincerely apologize and wished you didn't feel this way.

Its just time to move on and focus.

I am training for a 60 mile Triathlon where I am the Leader for the Mt.Bike Team.

As you can tell I am just to busy and spending money in other big better places...

So Thank you N/U for the fun admin times.

Sincerely,

Army Ranger
n|o}_9I*<>/_p

I love you <3

My responses are in red.

onehit
05-25-2010, 05:50 PM
quote on quote... From Dot to Army "I love you <3"

lol u soft hearted mofo Dot... XD

Vanishedsoul
05-25-2010, 06:03 PM
hahahah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dot you leaving did not make me decide to leave. It was more like I respected your leadership as a jr owner and I didnt feel like going through another Jr owner change....besides it was just time to turn in the gun and badge is what it really comes down too

<JohnnyBoy>
05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
dammit army there goes my free kills in zm....:(
Hope you have fun taking care of the family and getting back in the army and everything goes well for you.:-D
p.s. i still own you any day bud=]

SeanConnery
05-25-2010, 10:48 PM
Army you brigand!!!! No!!! I still better see u in game. Trebek.

X-Storm
05-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Good luck with your training!

You better play from time to time :P

vince21
05-26-2010, 12:53 PM
good luck with life; we'll see you in-game when you pop on. :)

Mongoloid
05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
life always come first this is a home away from home our second home and RandR but all realality is first goodluck with everything and take care dont be a stranger tho

Jackd
05-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Sorry to see you go man!

Good luck with everything.

Bailion
05-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Good luck with the masters, i hate the writing that goes with it. I only thought u needed a bachelors to obtain officer status.