PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Give a Flying Fuck

StressTest
05-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I really need to vent right now, not only because some fuckers piss me the fuck off, but they think they can do it behind a computer screen/real life and act all cool over the course of today so here goes.

First off. I don't give a FLYING fuck if I suck at this game. That's right, I fucking said it. You think I give a fuck if my aim sucks? or if I can't shoot worth a shit? Who gives a fuck you dumb little shithead. How the fuck is being good at this game, or bashing me in game going to get you off or prove any better that I fucking suck? Do you wrap your hand around your little cocktail frank while you type how much I blow at this game? Do you? Whoopty Fucking do! I can't shoot! You think I give a shit? Because if you do, I think it's really time for a fucking reality check. Last time I checked this server had multiple bulletins posted throughout games about bashing people, not to mention the name of the website/servers. Today was the final and last straw and I really, really, got pissed the fuck off about it.

Secondly. Do NOT and I fucking repeat. DO NOT piss me the fuck off in general. I am a very nice and easy guy to get along with. I help others as much as I can with all my heart. But if your going to fucking start pulling stupid shit and lie to my face like I don't fucking notice then you got another thing coming buddy. I have fucking had it with all these people who think they are top shit in games like this or in real life. I will take these two fists and pound your face in the tar they use to pave the streets with again and again.

Thirdly. Learn how to fucking drive. Now I live in Florida, and it should be second nature to avoid fucking idiots on the road. But today as I was rear ended by a fucking idiot on his cellphone, I fucking flipped out. Do you really need to be on the god damn phone while your driving? Are you telling me that you can't pull over to a fucking parking lot and finish your fucking un-important conversation?? Then the fucker tries to pin this shit on me when I was at a COMPLETE stop and then has the fucking balls to say that my brake lights weren't on? Last time I checked, those lights turning red on the back of my car means "Hey I'm stopped at this red light. You should stop too!" Today was a fucking horrible day, and I think it's time to hit the punching bag and break some concrete.

/endfuckingrant.

th3dj
05-18-2010, 05:49 PM
/endfuckingrant.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that line....is full of WIN. lol

DoT
05-18-2010, 07:43 PM
StressTest <-- I'm confused?

StressTest
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
My Stress is being tested. lol.

Nadia
05-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I think you failed your test there sir...=p

HellscreamsRage
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Starting Stress Test

I really need to vent right now, not only because some fuckers piss me the fuck off, but they think they can do it behind a computer screen/real life and act all cool over the course of today so here goes.

First off. I don't give a FLYING fuck if I suck at this game. That's right, I fucking said it. You think I give a fuck if my aim sucks? or if I can't shoot worth a shit? Who gives a fuck you dumb little shithead. How the fuck is being good at this game, or bashing me in game going to get you off or prove any better that I fucking suck? Do you wrap your hand around your little cocktail frank while you type how much I blow at this game? Do you? Whoopty Fucking do! I can't shoot! You think I give a shit? Because if you do, I think it's really time for a fucking reality check. Last time I checked this server had multiple bulletins posted throughout games about bashing people, not to mention the name of the website/servers. Today was the final and last straw and I really, really, got pissed the fuck off about it.

Secondly. Do NOT and I fucking repeat. DO NOT piss me the fuck off in general. I am a very nice and easy guy to get along with. I help others as much as I can with all my heart. But if your going to fucking start pulling stupid shit and lie to my face like I don't fucking notice then you got another thing coming buddy. I have fucking had it with all these people who think they are top shit in games like this or in real life. I will take these two fists and pound your face in the tar they use to pave the streets with again and again.

Thirdly. Learn how to fucking drive. Now I live in Florida, and it should be second nature to avoid fucking idiots on the road. But today as I was rear ended by a fucking idiot on his cellphone, I fucking flipped out. Do you really need to be on the god damn phone while your driving? Are you telling me that you can't pull over to a fucking parking lot and finish your fucking un-important conversation?? Then the fucker tries to pin this shit on me when I was at a COMPLETE stop and then has the fucking balls to say that my brake lights weren't on? Last time I checked, those lights turning red on the back of my car means "Hey I'm stopped at this red light. You should stop too!" Today was a fucking horrible day, and I think it's time to hit the punching bag and break some concrete.

/endfuckingrant.

Ending Stress Test
Awaiting Results
Stress Test Results = Fail

Please try again after 5 deep breaths and a shot of jack daniels

Look at my signature "ICANHITSHIT" I asked for that to be put in..i suck at CS:S i get lucky in gungame and stuff sometimes with winning, but most of the time im spraying and praying...

Like i always said, if you needed skills to be admin here,i would have been banned long ago

onehit
05-19-2010, 12:05 PM
lol, damn stress, life got u down?

My suggestions:
1.Go smoke a bowl
2.Ease your mind
3.Grab a gun and shoot somebody
4.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
5.Bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see

-onehit

ps: if you choose the gun suggestion, I suggest u HAUL ASS and run like u never ran b4! OR, bring a straw with u, and then after u shoot them, jump in the water, use the straw to breathe, bury the gun in the water sand and then wait a few hours and your good to go =D

fool those pig asses! XD

Asian Invasion
05-19-2010, 03:18 PM

My suggestions:
1.go smoke a bowl
2.ease your mind
3.smoke a bowl
4.grab a gun and shoot somebody
5.smoke a bowl
6.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
7.smoke a bowl
8.bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see
9.Smoke a Bowl

-onehit

*fixed*

and lol @ bitch smack the first person you see, as it was your first suggestion after go talk to some females

Mfh_Betts
05-19-2010, 04:06 PM

My suggestions:
1.Go smoke a bowl
2.Ease your mind
3.Grab a gun and shoot somebody
4.go talk to some females, they always calm me down
5.Bitch smack the fuck outa the first person u see

-onehit

ps: if you choose the gun suggestion, I suggest u HAUL ASS and run like u never ran b4! OR, bring a straw with u, and then after u shoot them, jump in the water, use the straw to breathe, bury the gun in the water sand and then wait a few hours and your good to go =D

fool those pig asses! XD

how about instead of a gun you shoot the person with a harpoon in the water while breathing through the straw? more exciting.

HellscreamsRage
05-19-2010, 04:53 PM
You guys are weird with the shooting stuff

need to wrap someone in wet buffalo hide, then put him in front of space heaters

as the hide gets drier it shrinks squeezing the body like a boa constrictor..results goring and fantabulous

<JohnnyBoy>
05-19-2010, 05:02 PM
how about instead of a gun you shoot the person with a harpoon in the water while breathing through the straw? more exciting.

Forget those idea! just go get some bitches and get laid, while smoking a bowl. then you use a TNT or a grenade to blow everyone away or my favorite the Atomic Bomb a.k.a. "Little Boy" or "Fat Man":-D

DoT
05-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Remind me not to fuck wit yall...

Crazy as mofos...

Mongoloid
05-19-2010, 06:41 PM
OR JUST SAY fUCK IT INSTEAD OF FUCK THEM BECAUSE WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS TO YOU. Also in game mute helps shit talkers and dont pay attention to what they type ahahah life is to short to care what people think of you and so dont let it get to you FUCK IT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny is uses to being called LITTLE BOY wink wink hahahahahaha

onehit
05-19-2010, 07:19 PM
You know how we do.
We run dis shit!

O, and Johnny, Is that what they used to call u? or still call u? XD
"Little Boy" or "Fat Man" LOL

<JohnnyBoy>
05-19-2010, 07:34 PM
You know how we do.
We run dis shit!

both =] or johnny bravo but eh....

DoT
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I remember when johnny apped for admin and everyone was in vent like "Who the fuck?"
and "Who does he think he is?"

Good times...good times...

<JohnnyBoy>
05-19-2010, 08:10 PM
I remember when johnny apped for admin and everyone was in vent like "Who the fuck?"
and "Who does he think he is?"

Good times...good times...

yeh same thing about dot, when everyone was picking on him on the forums and he left us then came back and we had everyone back together again:)

Good times...Good times...:-D
Man i miss the old days... makes me sad thinking about it!

TiberianSun
05-20-2010, 06:21 PM
I remember when dot used to post like 50 times a day.

good times... good times...

oh wait...he still does that......

Mongoloid
05-20-2010, 06:54 PM
tib needs some tissues help him out

Nadia
05-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Bongo Whore, no makin fun of tibbit! k? k.
Dots got issues...

Mongoloid
05-21-2010, 05:27 PM
dots got issues so i can bust on tib

Nadia
05-21-2010, 05:29 PM
hmm if youd like me to murder you....wait until we get that damnn computer fixed mongo, your my first victimm.

Mongoloid
05-21-2010, 05:31 PM
bring it sweetheart im always up for competition

Nadia
05-21-2010, 05:32 PM
pshhh, competition? you aint no competition fer me "sweeetheart" <3

Mongoloid
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
oh boy so now it begins

Nadia
05-21-2010, 05:38 PM
oh it had already begun bongo whore.

StressTest
10-02-2010, 10:12 PM
:O

anthonyds5
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
;o..

Rey
10-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Mongo > Nadia.

Notice the period ^^ That means no more can be said. :)

<3 Rey!

Mongoloid
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
hahahahahha ownt

Natalya
10-19-2010, 04:03 PM
You know how we do.
We run dis shit!

Lol dude those were the names of the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in WWII.

@ Stress:
We will ban whoever was harassing you for your skills on our servers if you let us know who it was. That's against the rules.

DoT
10-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Lol dude those were the names of the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in WWII.

@ Stress:
We will ban whoever was harassing you for your skills on our servers if you let us know who it was. That's against the rules.

05-18-2010

Nat has gone illiterate.

StressTest
11-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Thanks Nat, although its been awhile since its finally happened. I calmed down a bit after I went into anger management :), and I appreciate this server and every mod in it.

Though that day still pissed me off like no other *Jjs:

household 6
11-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Stress Test, I am sorry if you had a bad in game experience. Next time, let an admin know. We pride ourselves in being a really good family and not letting assholes bully our players. <3 Sorry again and hope that you will accept our apologies.

House

No Sympathy
11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
if shit talking is against server rules then i should have been banned a long time ago..

Zaku-x109
11-23-2010, 12:02 AM
He let off his steam almost 6 months ago and now the server rules have been stated possibly more than once saying it is against the rules. There is no need to continue posting on this thread as it is an old one already...

NoogyMan
11-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Zaku is correct. This issue was MONTHS ago.

Symp there is a difference between shit talking, and making fun of players for being "noobs." You shit talk people that kick your butt, but you don't make fun of complete noobs (when you can help it :P .)

So seeing as this thread is MONTHS old. I'm going to close it. IF new issues come up start a new thread.

-NoogyMan

*** THREAD CLOSED ***