PDA

View Full Version : Hey homes!

Rooster^
05-11-2010, 01:19 PM
[Name]:I m not gonna tell you guys :p

[Age]:18

[IGN (In Game Name) ]:Hey Homes/lolwut/Rooster^

[Which Server You Play On]:The office one, the 100tick one.

[How did you hear about our servers and website]:

[Location]:Katy,Tx(10 min away from Houston)

[Occupation]:Full time High School Student

[Music]:All sorts of muzicx

[Short Description]:I've been playing css for about a year, I am admin of Gamerenegades(css servers). I am originate from Mexico and moved to the US in July 2004, so sometimes my English isn't perfecto!

[Language(s) Spoken]:2, Spanish and English

[Hobbies & Interests]:CS:S, movies, soccer and football

enderless
05-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Welcome. :)

What server do you frequent?

Rooster^
05-11-2010, 02:37 PM
I play the 24/7 Office 100tick im not really sure of the ip but its already added to my favs. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the ip 75.126.43.191:27018....I havent check out the other servers but i will(eventually).

enderless
05-11-2010, 03:01 PM
nice. i'll prolly see you in there =P

If you want a full list of all our servers, there's a tab up top (Game Servers).

Jackd
05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
I remember you from the other day.

Fun as shit to play with.

Welcome to the forums!!

Rooster^
05-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi jack, glad you think im fun to play with!!! I like the server and the ppl are fun too, and with the W0rd clan playing it gives it an extra kick to it :)

<JohnnyBoy>
05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forums!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here...:-D

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ

HellscreamsRage
05-11-2010, 05:26 PM
we have tons of servers with tons of fun people, great admins, and great g0ds...we're on xfire if you ever have questions/comments/concerns, and if your really angry talk to ender, he loves complaints

<3

Asian Invasion
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
welcome and enjoy your stay bro!

Mongoloid
05-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Welcome just be careful with jack he likes to get u in close then he hands wonder ahhaha

household 6
05-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey Homes!!! You are fun as hell to play with. Mongoloid, don't tell lies on Jackd, it is you that gets frisky. LMAO. Welcome to NU Homes!!! Glad to see ya on the forums!!

DoT
05-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Welcome just be careful with jack he likes to get u in close then he hands wonder ahhaha

wonder.....BREAD!?

Welcome to the forums homes.

Holler if you need anything, info's in the sig.

- Dotty.
N/U Jr. Owner

Rooster^
05-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys :D!!! Is that your bike House??? If it is, it sucks about your lil accident but glad your ok :D

Dot I like your sig, it can come very handy.

vince21
05-11-2010, 10:04 PM
welcome, welcome! i've played with you a few times and have enjoyed it. great player with no bullshit. very glad you decided to start frequenting here! like everyone else said, check out the other servers (i like deathmatch and gungame as well as office) and if you have any questions we're all here to help, as you can see. see ya in game! :D

Rooster^
05-11-2010, 10:12 PM
welcome, welcome! i've played with you a few times and have enjoyed it. great player with no bullshit. very glad you decided to start frequenting here! like everyone else said, check out the other servers (i like deathmatch and gungame as well as office) and if you have any questions we're all here to help, as you can see. see ya in game! :D

Hey i remember you :), its nice playing with you too...and i will go on that DM server now that you mention. There is nothing better than DM to warm up :D.

vince21
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey i remember you :), its nice playing with you too...and i will go on that DM server now that you mention. There is nothing better than DM to warm up :D.

absolutely! love me some dm. :)