PDA

View Full Version : got banned

c0ll1ntr4cy
05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
hey guys im highping alot (fixed the ping idk why i still have that name) but i got banned about 3 days ago, the reason being "stay banned" cmon........ i sent for a ban appeal and it said wait 24 hours, its been about a half week. heres my steam id STEAM_0:1:30436795 i encourage you to accept

enderless
05-08-2010, 01:22 PM
well, being as you were banned by a g0d, i'm sure that it was deserved. Jackd will see this soon enough, and you'll get your answer.

Jackd
05-08-2010, 04:44 PM
You were banned for spamming chat and disrespecting an admin by not listing to her warnings and for leaving and coming back 4 or 5 times to avoid the gag.

You were not permanently banned but for only a few months.

I will lift the ban because it was your first one but I'm telling you right now, next time their will be no warning and you will be permanently banned if you do that shit again.

Have a nice day and welcome to the forums :)

household 6
05-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I remember you. It is awefully nice of Jackd for lifting the ban. You were complaining about the rules of the server, people camping, and you called me a cunt in game. I warned you several times to stop bitching. Then you were gagged by me. You would rejoin everytime and say nasty things about me on the chat. I am very tolerant and will put up with a lot of crap, but enough was enough. So, consider yourself lucky. All I did was kick you, a gOd was the one that banned you.

enderless
05-08-2010, 07:07 PM
if someone rejoins to avoid a gag/mute, it's a insta-ban in my book.

Re-joining to insult an admin? You're lucky you got a couple months. Happens again then it's gonna be a perm ban.

Mongoloid
05-08-2010, 08:49 PM
i knew jackd was a softy

household 6
05-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Nah, Jackd is goot, it's all good, just want him to understand, male or female, admins are admins. does not matter. Respect them or go. Thanks guys for having my back. <3