PDA

View Full Version : Onehit is PISSED

onehit
05-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Man... im so fucking pissed off. I went to school today to find out my prom date had been suspended for 10 DAYS! Apparently there was an incident at the bowling ally yesterday on the one day i didnt go to school.... Apparently this girl stephanie had brought 3 bottles of vodka to the bowling alley and was sharing it with the group I bowl with, along with my prom date and my friend Robert's prom date which Robert has a $1600 limo for us to ride in...anyways... apparently some1 tipped off the bowling alley employees and they found the bottles after the classes had left. They then called the school and let them know and handed over the bottles. The school then investigated the cameras and called up EVERYBODY who was in that group yesterday (which im in that group, but i didnt go to school yesterday) and they all had pre referrals written with 10 days OSS on them. They let everyone go back to class who didnt drink. My prom date, robert's prom date, and the girl who brought the bottles all got suspended for 10 days. and the one who brought them, "Stephanie" was arrested cause she is 18.

Now both Robert and I have to ride in this limo which he paid for already with our friends with no prom date! this shit is fucked up! I never been to prom, and this is my senior year and last chance to go! and now im fucked! Tomorrow is gonna suck so much ass, this day couldn't get any worse. I can't imagine what my mom is gonna say when she gets home... She has been waiting for this day all year just like I have, im the only child to graduate and go to prom in my family. and now im not gonna be able to take the picture like she wanted to. She's gonna be pissed......

RandomHero
05-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Prom isn't that big of a thing. After its all over, you'll look back on it and realize that its just a scam ;)

DoT
05-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Skip prom, go to an after party, get fucked up, and get some.

This has worked for me since 9th grade. :)

household 6
05-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Ahh, I'm sorry. I didn't go to my prom. I just went to the after party. LOL Prom really isn't that big of a deal, but at the time it does seem like it is. Don't sweat it. Have fun with your friend. It is your friends that really count anyway.

onehit
05-07-2010, 12:56 PM
That is true, but it was also for my mom!
She is balling in tears right now because she wont eb able to see those pictures and save them for the future.
I feel so bad right now... she's also on the phone tryna find me a hot prom date...I hope she can

household 6
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I hope she can too! Get dressed up and let her take pics of you. Believe me, in 10 years you won't even remember the girl you went to prom with. :D

badfish
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
go to the after party..drink smoke and get laid....and take some pictures...problem solved.
......baddie

enderless
05-07-2010, 06:40 PM
hey, badfish is in florida.... call him up!! He can be your (not really) hot prom date! :)

Mongoloid
05-07-2010, 06:46 PM
its not like ur were gonna get laid no biggie go stud with RObert AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nah no bullshit that sucks sneak her in

siosios
05-07-2010, 08:58 PM
well honestly if its that big a deal ask your mom to just rent a girl for the night... they can usually be found on a corner and have negotiated prices for people that can only handle so much!

sio

badfish
05-07-2010, 09:00 PM
hey ill go to the prom 18 is legal get me some fresh meat.....and mongo i wouldnt let u touch my dick with emptyclipz hand
....baddie

onehit
05-07-2010, 09:29 PM
lol I thx guys, I ended up finiding a replacement =D, this FINE girl I know.I'll post pics. =p

Mongoloid
05-07-2010, 11:18 PM
now fish dont lie u didn't say taht in game lil man WINK WINK

HellscreamsRage
05-08-2010, 06:01 AM
I'll be your prom date

Asian Invasion
05-08-2010, 03:13 PM
well honestly if its that big a deal ask your mom to just rent a girl for the night... they can usually be found on a corner and have negotiated prices for people that can only handle so much!

sio

so THAT's what happened to Vince
he just needs some extra cash

Mongoloid
05-08-2010, 04:27 PM
nah Vince took his blown up doll

onehit
05-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Alright....I said I was gonna post my pics, since Cortney was unable to go to prom since she was suspended, we took pics b4 prom.

HellscreamsRage
05-21-2010, 02:58 PM
man, how did you get her to go out with you...damn lol

enderless
05-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Shit onehit you are fine as hell....

Who's the loser in the tux tho? =P

Nadia
05-21-2010, 05:18 PM
LOL @ ender...awww DJ looks like a kidd still[:
Tell her I lovee her dress, if it were red id kill her for it...hahaha
you guys are so cuute :]

Mongoloid
05-21-2010, 05:26 PM
first of all you a ugly troll looking mofo second how much did she cost an hour?

vince21
05-21-2010, 08:00 PM
so THAT's what happened to Vince
he just needs some extra cash

nah Vince took his blown up doll

1) it's not my fault god made my damn sexy. besides, with the pay being so nice, i only have to work 8 days a week! can't beat that.

2) how the hell did i get pulled into this, when i hadn't even posted anything yet? chuckle. glad i read this thread. :)

onehit
05-22-2010, 03:11 PM
haha....i guarantee i can get more chicks than u mongo

and yeah nadia, i always look young when I shave. I hate whenever I get the chance to take pictures, it's always on a day that i have to shave.

emptyclipz
05-22-2010, 06:36 PM
bet i can get more men than anyone in the community including the girls :)

mongo and badfish already wont stop sending me naked pictures and somehow they took one together...its my background

Asian Invasion
05-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Mongo and Badfish?
http://m.blog.hu/ca/cartoonheroes/image/Anatole/Ambiguously-Gay-Duo.gif

HellscreamsRage
05-22-2010, 08:11 PM
i see a penis mobile and i see asian's name

/exit thread stage left

vince21
05-22-2010, 10:27 PM
i see a penis mobile and i see asian's name

/exit thread stage left

rofl. nice. backfire on the asian!

Asian Invasion
05-22-2010, 10:49 PM
http://freakshowplanet.com/images/laughs/animated2/animated-gif-5007.gif
http://208.116.9.205/10/content/22238/1.jpg
http://refugegaming.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56&d=1240294320
http://www.noobrefuge.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=226
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3782/1241237687974.gif
that is what I have to say

th3dj
05-23-2010, 04:28 AM
well that sucks.... i never went to prom.. just drank... got laid.... had a threesome... with two girls before anyone decided to be a giant browndick.....
......wait did he say his mom was hooking him up?
oddly enough yeah... the mom card adds +4 to your leauge stat lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that sucks.... i never went to prom.. just drank... got laid.... had a threesome... with two girls before anyone decided to be a giant browndick.....

after acually reading the full thread i noticed the pics.. <.<
yeah mom card wins again....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongoloid
05-23-2010, 11:20 AM
im the one wit the bigger chest bfish is little hahah
one hit i played the field im come to a crossroad where your mother is the women for me and no other HA and please im the king of the babyface. i got pulled over once and the cop said he pulled me over cause i looked to young to be drivign ahahhahaha. thats my best feature yo momma love bout me HIT lmao
yea clipz got that plumpt juicy flapping in the wind ass he makes it a date to get a train ran on him every thursday come one come all

Asian Invasion
05-23-2010, 12:22 PM
one hit i played the field im come to a crossroad where your mother is the women for me and no other HA and please im the king of the babyface. i got pulled over once and the cop said he pulled me over cause i looked to young to be drivign ahahhahaha. thats my best feature yo momma love bout me HIT lmao

lol, the census lady came to ask about my neighbors across the hall, she asked if there was an adult home, and when I told her that it was me she asked if I was over the age of 16. LOL, I'm 21. seriously I get that all the time, I work at a gas station and when a new customer comes in they ask me questions like I thought you had to be at least 18 to sell cigarettes or work at a gas station, then I tell them I'm 21 and then they say like wow, you look really young, and they feel old.

onehit
05-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Th3, that wasn't my mom who got me that date, that was my original date that got suspended and couldn't go, after talking with them all night the night b4 prom, they agreed to let us take b4 pics even though she couldn't come. She was very very very pretty. And I would of had an awesome ass time w/ her at prom if it wasnt for what had happened.

But I was up in there w/ a group of like 10 girls ALL NIGHT LONG until prom was over. I was grinding w/ every chick I could =D, they give some GOOD ass leans =P, I never left the dancefloor all night, we had our prom in the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium which was the "terrace" room, we hada take elevators to get to it. When we walk out the glass doors in the terrace room, u can see the ENTIRE standium, a shitload of empty teal seats and dirt on the field lol, it was still fucking awesome though regardless of which, there was people inside and outside on stilts dancing and girls going up and GRINDING w/ them =D, I got pics of that, but on a disposable camera and I have no scanner =\

household 6
05-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Very nice Onehit. Hope you had a great time!

vince21
05-23-2010, 08:51 PM
chuckle @ high school proms. fun times, fun times.

onehit
05-23-2010, 10:23 PM
lol ya vince, it was my only and last one. I graduate in 10 days and will always remember everything that happened in High School, i was one crazy ass kid doing some stupid shit lol

and thx household, i did. Could have been better if she was there though..

th3dj
05-24-2010, 02:13 AM
But I was up in there w/ a group of like 10 girls ALL NIGHT LONG until prom was over. I was grinding w/ every chick I could =D, they give some GOOD ass leans =P, I never left the dancefloor all night, we had our prom in the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium which was the "terrace" room, we hada take elevators to get to it. When we walk out the glass doors in the terrace room, u can see the ENTIRE standium, a shitload of empty teal seats and dirt on the field lol, it was still fucking awesome though regardless of which, there was people inside and outside on stilts dancing and girls going up and GRINDING w/ them =D, I got pics of that, but on a disposable camera and I have no scanner =\

lol goto wallgreens. you can get digial copies there at one of thre stations
and i think onehits in love <.<

ZerG
07-26-2010, 06:40 AM
I went to Prom for about 20 minutes..left and don't remember much after that..but the next day was a bitch

Shotgun
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
That is true, but it was also for my mom!
She is balling in tears right now because she wont eb able to see those pictures and save them for the future.
I feel so bad right now... she's also on the phone tryna find me a hot prom date...I hope she can

Bro shotgun is here for you, lemme get my wig, some tits, and a hot ass, ill be right there bro

No seriosuly im horribly sorry

anthonyds5
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Shotgun got no balls.

Miguel
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
necro'ing threads ftw

Shotgun
09-27-2010, 07:59 PM
Fuck yeah bringin the pain back to life!

onehit
09-28-2010, 05:23 AM
necro'ing threads ftw

lol I know right...

and shotgun i wasnt in pain as i found a new girl soon after, but the thing is, since the day I have graduated she hasn't said one word to me, so basically my mom scared her off, a little word of advice for you kids still in highschool, KEEP YOUR PARENTS OUT OF YOUR LOVE LIFE, they only screw things up for you especially moms

Shotgun
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM
lol I know right...

and shotgun i wasnt in pain as i found a new girl soon after, but the thing is, since the day I have graduated she hasn't said one word to me, so basically my mom scared her off, a little word of advice for you kids still in highschool, KEEP YOUR PARENTS OUT OF YOUR LOVE LIFE, they only screw things up for you especially moms

Yeah man, I'm a sophmore in college and let me tell you, parents should keep the hell out