PDA

View Full Version : can this work!!!!!

skinnymans
04-28-2010, 07:25 AM
i beeen asked by some people and it got me thinking and wanted to ask can it be done and what everyone think of the idea if we can get rid of some of the old mini games maps and replace them with some surf maps and some bhop maps dont know if it well work but if well work that might bring some new people to mini game sever and it well also mix it up to as well just a thought!!!!!!!

HellscreamsRage
04-28-2010, 07:35 AM
ANything to bring ppl in!

DoT
04-28-2010, 12:17 PM
It can be done if you so wish oh powerful Jr Owner!

It also requires you to tell me which maps to remove, and tell me which maps to add.

Get with me on steam and we'll do this...I'll also hook your jedi up.

- Dotty.

Mongoloid
04-28-2010, 12:33 PM
its ok Dot doesn't bite that hard

vince21
04-29-2010, 07:35 AM
schweet...

SmurfSniper
04-29-2010, 07:40 AM
eh actually..... Im not so sure. there are certain settings for a bhop and surf that are different than a normal server :-/ not to mention to get a good bhop going it would need to be 100 tic server...

DoT
04-29-2010, 12:18 PM
eh actually..... Im not so sure. there are certain settings for a bhop and surf that are different than a normal server :-/ not to mention to get a good bhop going it would need to be 100 tic server...

You can use per map settings or even map prefix settings, so that when it changes to a surf or bhop map it would change to the settings needed.

enderless
04-29-2010, 02:57 PM
You can use per map settings or even map prefix settings, so that when it changes to a surf or bhop map it would change to the settings needed.

This was my thought. Certain maps (like surf) will need i low grav/high air accel setup to function. I wanted to have this open for discussion to see if there would be any problems.