PDA

View Full Version : hi

Pope
04-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Finally decided to join the community. So, yeah.

Anyway, I'm a web designer and I like to play CS and SC2 in my spare time. You can see my portfolio here (http://webpope.deviantart.com/) and, if you'd like, I can pwn you in CS :p. I kid.

DoT
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Welcome to N/U.

Glad to hear you joined our community.

I encourage you to check out our many great servers as well. You can connect to any of them instantly by click the Game Servers tab at the top of the forums, choosing a server, then clicking to connect! It's that easy!

Look forward to seeing you around more often.

- Dotty
N/U Jr. Owner

P.S. You can add me to Steam (Info is in the sig) just incase you would need help with a hacker, or an offensive player, etc. in the servers. Feel free to hit me up for any other help you require as well.

Pope
04-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks for all the info, I'll keep it in mind. This forum is so cluttered, its hard to navigate.

th3dj
04-19-2010, 09:20 PM
nice to see the3 new face. and if you have any ideas that might help with the web sight feel more then welcome to post in the idea section anything you have. Im part of the dev team and am always willing to hear constructive feed back on this that and whatnot so we can make the community better.
nice to meet you. :)
PEACE

siosios
04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
it is cluttered and im in the process of finding a clean theme for vb kinda like n00bsticks has.

Pope
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
it is cluttered and im in the process of finding a clean theme for vb kinda like n00bsticks has.

Might as well just get a custom theme. They're not much more expensive and, in some cases, can be cheaper.

enderless
04-20-2010, 02:43 PM
welcome :)

and don't accept dj's friend request cuz he will never fucking leave you alone. :)

HellscreamsRage
04-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Ender is a popularity whore, don't trust him, or the cookies he gives

Nadia
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the community :]
Hope to see you around to pwn you sometime !

Jackd
04-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Pope how the hell are ya?

Welcome to the forums and the community.

Don't take candy from strangers either :|

Have fun and enjoy!

BioHaZarD69
04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
hey hey pope wassssup long time no see...ohh wait we just played the other day lol...welcome to the forums :P LaterZ

<JohnnyBoy>
04-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here, and if you have any problem hit me up and i'll be glad to help you with any problems...:-D

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ