PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

HellscreamsRage
04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
What the title says

I bow down to the lords and masters of this domain, Pastiez and Sios

siosios
04-16-2010, 04:43 AM
bout time you got your ass back in here... youve been gone foralmost a year and a half.

hows the family?

vince21
04-16-2010, 11:37 AM
haven't seen you in forever. you're signature gets me everytime! :D how've you been?

DoT
04-16-2010, 12:49 PM
The N/U Church is no more? http://forums.entensity.net/images/smilies/sad-button.gif

Sup Hellscreams, it's been a while. http://forums.entensity.net/images/smilies/run.gif

HellscreamsRage
04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Son (he'll be 1 yr on May 4th) and wife are awesome...it looks like more and more i'm gonna need a 3rd surgery this time on my arm or side..depends on which abscess doesn't go away..i did my micro surgery on my arm with a knife and tweezers...ouch but i will say it was less painful than the ER surgery on my armpit 2 months ago..if you ever want to hear a gruesome story, ask me..

other than that, I told pastiez this, but I no longer drink, smoke weed or cigs, im clean sober, dead broke (my wife has been out of a job for over a year and is despearately looking for one) and waiting for my tax return that i did very belatedly

But honestly if anyone is a parent, my son makes it all worth it, along with the new Twins Stadium w00t...
Got promoted at work, hoping for another bigger promotion soon cross fingers...

Sajora
04-16-2010, 03:35 PM
isnt this the guy i used to kill every round on gg a long time ago? lol jk

welcome back man. good to see your still alive. sorry to hear you need another surgery.

HellscreamsRage
04-16-2010, 03:39 PM
My sig pics hadto be updated because imageshack dropped them due to me not signing on enough for use...

I updated the church pic to more reflect the forum colors now

Sajora I get killed by everyone, every once and awhile i get some streaks going but other than that..im pwnt..

Jackd
04-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Welcome back bud!

Get with me when your on next so we can get you back into business!

HellscreamsRage
04-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Yea, so i'm almost popping open the vicodin and percoset from my last surgery, hoping i survive till tuesday which is my next day off (on an 8 day stretch) so i can get my side done...cuz damn..i can't sleep its painful