PDA

View Full Version : Banned from this server...

What? heashot
04-12-2010, 05:44 PM
These past few days i have been changing servers a lot and finally stumbled onto a good one. After playing here for two days i went to go to dinner and came back to be banned. I am not sure why or even who did it :?. I would like to be unbanned as soon as possible so i can continue playing on this nice server.

PS.Me and scuba had been playing all day no problem

enderless
04-12-2010, 05:54 PM
looks like wall hax. I'm sure vince and/or scuba will be along to voice their opinions.

n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:14689330&Submit)

vince21
04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
hey, i'm the jr. owner of office. sorry it took me so long, i had a night class. yes, you were banned for wallhacking. when you were playing there, multiple admin were monitoring you and all of them said you were hacking. if you would like, you may protest your ban by going here: n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=protest). if you have any questions you can pm me here or hit me up on steam when i'm on, since you've already added me there.

SmurfSniper
04-12-2010, 11:22 PM
no demo???

Sajora
04-13-2010, 03:30 AM
played with him a bit yesterday and im not surprised hes banned. he had some weird shots on me but i didnt pay much attention and had no sound while playing.

What? heashot
04-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Funny you would say that sajora. As i recall you and some other random person where talking trash about me and bugging me for a good 15 min. I then made it my personal goal to kill you as many times as i could. GJ skewing the story!

sean7488
04-13-2010, 09:04 AM
personal goal to kill him with your hax eh? good thing you knew where he was at all times than.

What? heashot
04-13-2010, 09:19 AM
LOL good try sean. But i dont hack. All of my shots on sajora were perfectly clear and legit. Try getting a demo and you will see all of them are clean.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is exactly what siosis ( sorry on spelling if its wrong ) posted on several other banned threads. As there is no demo of my supposivly wall hacking then why should i stay banned? Just throwing this out there :)

"If there is no demo the ban should be removed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ban removed.
__________________"

th3dj
04-13-2010, 09:41 AM
my question is why are you asking for it to be revoked and then when you find something to use as ammo agenst people you suddenly have an attitude. like vince had said, you can appeal your ban at the link he provided you with. you dont have to be snippy or have an attitude with us. we will review the information people have and then let you know.

Sajora
04-13-2010, 10:44 AM
actually i just said dont talk when dead but fine.

pasties
04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
NO demo, NO ban! Unbanned.

TiberianSun
04-13-2010, 03:32 PM
my question is why are you asking for it to be revoked and then when you find something to use as ammo agenst people you suddenly have an attitude. like vince had said, you can appeal your ban at the link he provided you with. you dont have to be snippy or have an attitude with us. we will review the information people have and then let you know.

He is asking for his ban to be revoked because he says he doesn't hack and would like to continue playing here.

As far as I can see, he is not having an attitude. All he is simply doing is taking what people has said about him, and then defending himself. He is not using ammo against people and "suddenly having an attitude". Hell, i'll go through this with you step by step.

For example, Sajora typed this:

played with him a bit yesterday and im not surprised hes banned. he had some weird shots on me but i didnt pay much attention and had no sound while playing.

Sajora claims hes "not surprised" that he is banned. Then he says he had some "weird shots" then he says "had no sound while playing"

Then Heashot typed this:

Funny you would say that sajora. As i recall you and some other random person where talking trash about me and bugging me for a good 15 min. I then made it my personal goal to kill you as many times as i could. GJ skewing the story!

Heashot then goes on about saying that "Sajora" and some other "random person" were "talking trash" about him and "bugging" him for "a good 15 min". He then says he made it "my personal goal" to "kill you as many times as i could". He then says "GJ skewing the story!" (humor hehehehehehe) (found it funny)

Then Sean typed this:

personal goal to kill him with your hax eh? good thing you knew where he was at all times than.

Sean says to Heashot "personal goal to kill him with your hax eh?" then Sean says AND I QUOTE "good thing you knew where he was at all times than."

Honestly, Sean many people said it was their personal goal to kill me many times without their hacks..............

Then Heashot typed this:

LOL good try sean. But i dont hack. All of my shots on sajora were perfectly clear and legit. Try getting a demo and you will see all of them are clean.
This is exactly what siosis ( sorry on spelling if its wrong ) posted on several other banned threads. As there is no demo of my supposivly wall hacking then why should i stay banned? Just throwing this out there :)

"If there is no demo the ban should be removed.
ban removed.
__________________"

Heashot then says "good try sean". "But i dont hack". He then says "all of my shots on sajora were perfectly clear and legit." Then he says "Try getting a demo and you will see all of them are clean".

All he is saying he doesn't hack and if you get a couple of demos of him, you will see all them are legit.

Then Heashot has done his reseach by looking at other ban threads. He even quotes what sio has said on other ban threads which is ""If there is no demo the ban should be removed."

Which is true........ But however, I do not see why an admin would ban a player without a demo for hacks. Unless, the admin hasn't posted the demo yet, or the admin was just too lazy to make a demo.

And then YOU (dj) typed your message which is quoted at the top of this thread.

Then Sajora typed this:

actually i just said dont talk when dead but fine.

Sajora says "i just said dont talk when dead but fine."

So if you would like a conclusion, here it is:

............Sajora says he had no sound while playing in the server. Heashot then says well Sajora yes you did have sound because you were talking trash to me along with another random person in the server. Then Sean comes into this and mocks Heashot. So Heashot says he does not hack, and if you would take a demo of me, you will see I do not hack. He then even does research on other ban threads and quotes sio. Then you typed your message which is why I am typing this........Then Sajora says and he recants his statement about not having sound before. wow.

My thoughts???

So what do I see?? uhhhhh well, first of all, I see a smart player come to the website in need of assistance, to understand why he was banned. As you can recall earlier he said he played with Scuba all day. Now, I know Scuba, and he has watched me numerous times when I first played here, and he even told me that. Hell, I remember he even unbanned me a few times before. So kudos to you Heashot.

I also see an admin lying. (In my opinion, nothing will probably happen)

However, if you say proving your innocence is having "an attitude" and being "snippy", then so be it. Bitch. <................haaaaaaaaa humor DIDUSEAWUTIDIDTHEIR???

I hope this answers your "question".

Tib out.

Thread locked.

Sajora
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
do you rly think anyones gonna read that?

TiberianSun
04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
do you rly think anyones gonna read that?

yup

I only made it to prove and make a point.