PDA

View Full Version : account got hacked

Lou
04-11-2010, 04:39 PM
my account got hacked, i have no idea how. i was on my computer before i left for home depot and when i cam back it said my account has been accessed in another location so i tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me so i am going through the retrieval process now. so we will see. i am pissed.

DoT
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Damn bro. Good luck with getting your account back.

I removed your admin. Let us know when you get the account back so we can hook you back up.

- Dotty.

<JohnnyBoy>
04-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Well if you need any help and don't know what to do then go to this web site and follow these instruction!

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2347-QDFN-4366

The steam support group should get your account back in 2 to 3 days. Good Luck:-D

Lou
04-11-2010, 06:42 PM
thanks guys

vince21
04-11-2010, 06:47 PM
well that's just gay. i've got a spare account with steam on it if you want to use it for the time being. just pm me if you're interested. :(

Lou
04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
i have taken all the necessary steps so i hope i get it back soon.

Thanks again
Lou
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that's just gay. i've got a spare account with steam on it if you want to use it for the time being. just pm me if you're interested. :(

Thanks Vince but i will see what goes down over the next few days, and if i can get it back I'll just buy a new account. Anyways i know you test out your hax on that account so i don't want to take that from you lol.

vince21
04-11-2010, 08:58 PM
why do you think i'm offering it to you? you'll be pro in no time! ;)

Shotgun
04-12-2010, 07:19 AM
my account got hacked, i have no idea how. i was on my computer before i left for home depot and when i cam back it said my account has been accessed in another location so i tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me so i am going through the retrieval process now. so we will see. i am pissed.

This is why you dont offer youre steam account as payment for hookers Lou...

vince21
04-12-2010, 09:09 AM
shows what you know shotgun. you just give them a fake password. duh. ;)