PDA

View Full Version : Petition for sv_pure whitelist

Shotgun
04-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Just what it says, I'd like sv_pure 2, I'm tired of getting walled...

Wolfeh
04-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Can you describe what this is/means/and does for those who don't know?

:)

sean7488
04-10-2010, 01:15 PM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/counter-strike-source-discussion/4068-sv_pure-2-a.html a recent thread discussion we had on sv_pure

vince21
04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
i'm with whatever sio says. it's a big see-saw between making the players happy and catching the hackers.

oh, and thx for the post sean; just learned a lot about sv pure and feel a little intelligent. ;)

siosios
04-10-2010, 03:48 PM
sv_pure 2 kills all non steam skins and materials... most players bitch about thier weapon skins and what not and leave the servers..... i am still tweaking the whitelist for sv_pure 1

sio

Jackd
04-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Right what Sio said!

We have tried it both ways and can't seem to make anyone happy either way.

@Shotgun - if you have a waller you can do many things:

1. Msg one of the many admins you have on your friends list and we will check it out.

2. Go to spec. and record your own demo which should be at least 8 to 10 rounds and you can submit a ban submission and upload your demo here --> n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=submit)

The demo will be reviewed and if we find that they do wall we will perma ban.

3. Private message on the forums: Vince21(It's his problem now :-D ), Enderless, any other Jr. Owner, or myself (In that order :-D ) and we will be happy to keep an eye out for that person when they are in the server

Thank you!

sv_pure 2 kills all non steam skins and materials... most players bitch about thier weapon skins and what not and leave the servers..... i am still tweaking the whitelist for sv_pure 1

sio

Shotgun
04-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks guys. I'm glad you're working on the sv_pure 1 whitelist. At first I didnt like it when you guys implemented it for a while. But now especially recently I notice that its very needed. It can be really frustrating when someone is hacking, but you're not completely blatant. People are getting smarter about hiding their hacks :-P and even though I can tell most of the time, its not always present 100% of the time. Stupid hackers :-P ruining my game play and rank...

vince21
04-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Right what Sio said!

We have tried it both ways and can't seem to make anyone happy either way.

@Shotgun - if you have a waller you can do many things:

1. Msg one of the many admins you have on your friends list and we will check it out.

2. Go to spec. and record your own demo which should be at least 8 to 10 rounds and you can submit a ban submission and upload your demo here --> n00bunlimited Bans (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=submit)

The demo will be reviewed and if we find that they do wall we will perma ban.

3. Private message on the forums: Vince21(It's his problem now :-D ), Enderless, any other Jr. Owner, or myself (In that order :-D ) and we will be happy to keep an eye out for that person when they are in the server

Thank you!

chuckle, thx jackd. haven't even trained me yet and you're already shoving crap on me. :D

@sio: yay for sv_pure 1 whitelist! i was reading the other convo that sean posted the link too. yeah, have fun with that; sounds a little difficult to get it to work the way you want it to. :/

DoT
04-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Dot comes after Jackd on that PM list. :)

Shotgun
04-17-2010, 08:55 AM
God bless whoever implemented sv_pure 1 thank you jesus

navasious
04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
hi all,

has anyone look at the VOTE on server pure? about 75% disagree?!?! it makes sense though. The fact that skin is legit on Steam show us that the admin job to find a sweet spot between population and fun in the game is the hardest job. personally, i am pretty sure the server will be full with admins and word-members, and some "naive" players after Sio clean it up, and that's it. i totally support the white list but my question is: are you sure the server are clean after that?.... i am sure it will be pretty quiet! i will be here to observe.

good luck.

Rooster^
06-05-2010, 01:18 AM
I prefer sv_pure 1 or 2. That one of the reasons i stay on the server. So much better to play without worrying about mathacks