PDA

View Full Version : in need of more Recipes

siosios
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
c'mon guys and girls i need some cooking advice and this is the section i need to have posts in too.

:)

Nadia
04-05-2010, 05:15 PM
What kind of stuff Sio? =]
Like anythingg?
from appetizers to desserts?

DoT
04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
What kind of stuff Sio? =]
Like anythingg?
from appetizers to desserts?

Kid knows how to cook sio, ask away.

siosios
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
just anything and everything hell ill eat anything once (keep it clean fucksticks) and decide if i like it or not.

SmurfSniper
04-05-2010, 11:35 PM
ok...
always heard it called better than sex cake but I think there are other names for it.

bake a german chocolate cake, let it cool then add a jar of caramel ice cream topping, then a thick layer of whip cream, and to top it off buy a bag of the snack size butterfinger candy bars... crush em up and sprinkle that shit all over the top of it and put it in the fridge!

GOD ITS GOOD!

lol

I have one hell of a spaghetti recipe also and a chicken caserole too
hell I spent 3 years at a restuarant during college :P

Scorch
07-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Well i have a really good chicken casserole its called chicken florentine. umm its the best if you want to have a nice good dinner.

Ingredients
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup half-and-half
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 (13.5 ounce) cans spinach, drained
4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
2/3 cup bacon bits
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the chicken breast halves on a baking sheet; bake 20 to 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from heat, and set aside.
Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, mix in the garlic, lemon juice, cream of mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, half-and-half, and Parmesan cheese.
Arrange the spinach over the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish. Cover the spinach with the mushrooms. Pour half the mixture from the saucepan over the mushrooms. Arrange chicken breasts in the dish, and cover with the remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with bacon bits, and top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes in the 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Then you let it cool for about 5 minutes or so and then yummy yummy in your tummy. ;)

Asian Invasion
07-19-2010, 04:34 PM
What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? (http://www.whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com/)

siosios
07-19-2010, 05:07 PM
the above post is gayer then gay

Mongoloid
07-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Microwavable Hungry Man dinners 3:00mins tops

BioHaZarD69
07-21-2010, 12:13 PM
heres a simple one sios and it doesnt take to long.
bonless chicken breast cook it up with some lemon and herb seasoning or lemon pepper really cover it in that shit...after the chicken is cooked slice it side ways and put a slice of ham and pepperjack cheese inside warm in the oven till cheese is melted...then cook up some linguine and warm up some alfredo sauce...put chicken on top of linguine and smother wtih alfredo sauce some good shit right there. hmmm mmm. Boner Ape-tits LaterZ

pooper
07-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Marinated Chicken Breast
6 chicken breast filets
3/4 cups ritz cracker crumbs
3/4 cups saltine cracker crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter

Marinade
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon paprike
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

Rinse chicken and pat dry. Combine with marinade in a bowl and refridgerate overnite. Roll chicken in a mixture of both crackers crumbs, coating well. Place on a baking dish. Drizzle on top with butter. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Drizzle more butter on top and bake for another 45 minutes.

Can be served with Wild Rice and Gravy, Green Beans, Macaroni and Cheese, Sweet Potato Casserole, etc.

siosios
07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
the recipes need to be in their own threads folks

thanks

household 6
07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
I have a couple. You can take chicken breasts and marianate it for about 45 minutes in italian dressing before putting it on the grill. One of my favorites.

Pineapple Salad
Dressing
1/4 c. pineapple juice 1 egg beaten 1 t. flour
3 t. sugar 2 T. vinegar

Ingredients:
3 bananas sliced American cheese cut into small pieces
1 can chunk pineapples miniature marshmellows

Cook dressing ingredients over medium heat stiring constantly to avoid the egg forming and lumping (It will thicken when it cools)

Combine ingredients except marshmallows
Add dressing
Add marshmallows when served

Hashbrown Casserole
1 bag diced frozen hashbrowns
1 stick margarine
16 oz sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 large pkg mild cheddar cheese

Combine and bake at 350 for 1 hour

Mexican Cornbread
2 eggs
1 can cream-style corn
2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. oil
1 c. self-rising flour
1/4 c. diced jalapeno peppers
1 c. grated cheddar cheese

Mix eggs, corn, sour cream, cornmeal, peppers and oil. Pour 1/2 batter in 9 in. square pan and add 1/2 cheese. Pour rest of batter and add cheese. Bake 1 hour at 350.

Oven Denver Omlet
8 eggs
1 c. milk
1/2 t. seasoned salt
2 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 c. diced fully cooked ham (I use country ham)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 T dried minced onion (I use 1/4 c. diced onion)
(You can add green peppers too)

In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, and seasoned salt. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8 in. square baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 - 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.

I got all kinds of recipes Sio. Hit me up if ya want more.

House