PDA

View Full Version : Sorry i have been gone

zer0
03-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Hey Guys as some people know My grandfather is inhis last days Im spending as much time next to his side he just went in to a coma from cancer and he only has mabe a couple hrs left so ill talk to yall later Bye !!~ki

NoogyMan
03-29-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear Zero.

I too know how it feels to have to watch a grandfather pass away right before your eyes. So if you ever need to talk please don't think twice hit me up.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
-Noogyman :)

DoT
03-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I've been in your shoes with my grandmother though.

You know you got family here you talk to bro.

Your and your family are in my prayers as well too.

- Dotty

onehit
03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Sorry to hear the Zer0.

My grandfather passed away last year on New Years DAY.
I saw him a week b4 he died, i went up to Tennessee to see him.
take ALL the time u need with him, because once he's gone, HE'S GONE. =\

Jackd
03-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Take your time and do what you need to do.

If you need some friends to talk to come in Vent.

You and your family are in my prayers.

vince21
03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
as everyone has previously posted, we are your extended family. you and your family will be in my prayers as well. we're here when you need to turn to us. spend some time with your family and grieve. i've lost both a grandmother and a grandfather that i was extremely close to, so i understand how it hurts. we'll be here when you get back. *hug*

Asian Invasion
03-31-2010, 12:36 PM
God Bless Buddy, I've been where you're at, I lost my dog and then less than a week later my grandfather a couple of months before I graduated. I know you'll pull through, we're all here for you if you need us man, and it helps to just talk about it, to anybody.

zer0
04-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Thanks Guys i am Back He passed tuesday Morning at 5:15 he didnt suffer and i think that is the best he loved us so much but when god calls for him then it is time but Hey i am ok and im i thank all of you that are here for me Thank you all.

th3dj
04-01-2010, 12:18 PM
im sorry to hear of your loss man. ill keep you in my thoughts. keep your chin up and keep moving forward even if it is hard to do so. remember him for the good times.