PDA

View Full Version : Hi! N/U Members

Mitchell
03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
[Name]: Mitchell

[Age]: 15 (Sorry for the registration age saying 20 it was a mistype)
[IGN (In Game Name) ]: Mitch
[Which Server You Play On]: Rally mod, used to play on the office server alot a long time ago when this was getting first started.
[How did you hear about our servers and website]: Adverts and Natayla tracking
[Location]: Kansas, USA
[Occupation]: School Blackmarket, Google Ads (ha, 18+)
[Ride]: Im not rich lol? What does this mean?
[Music]: I preffer not to be annoyed, etc, no music.
[Short Description]: Well i started to player Counter Strike:source right when it came out i learned about some exploits back in the day all they were was to crash the server or to lag it, but valve patched most of that now. I started to own a server and make small scripts (cfgs) to help protect the server, then i learned about event scripts i started script for that learned it pretty fast got bored, went to Garrys mod got bored of that after 10 days. I started script not so long ago proubly about 6months ago took me about 1 month to full get it down and make scripts with out a base. I made a sandboxx building script for my server, that some how got bugged and now i dont have to pay for it, after i perfected that, i sold the script to xTcR Clan, they tried to use it for a while but it was linux, crashing the server. So pretty much my life is boring im always being ripped off by some one either if it is a re-selling, editing one of my mods that was stolen from my server. Any ways ive started to code source pawn a couple days ago i know about 32% of how to use it, i started with Css Rally Mod, so it wasnt easy but im a fast learner. Im ahead of my Computer Technology Class, i dont have to do my work, besides im rewriting my schools power school script to be less buggy for them.
[Language(s) Spoken]: French (Fresh man so im only French I)
[Hobbies & Interests]: COmputers, Basketball, Biking, Hacking.

siosios
03-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Nice to meet ya bud, hope we can bring some excitement into your sparetime

Mitchell
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
I hope too! But i was hoping to get in contact with Natayla

siosios
03-29-2010, 02:33 PM
she will come by here and see this.......

ttyl time to script something to rid the servers of LUA

Natalya
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Wtfux is LUA?

Anyway umm hi, glad you liked my maps. :) I got your PM, but I'm at uni right now so I can't send you my stuff. But uhh, what exactly are you trying to do with sm_cars? Like, what's it going to be used for? I never released it because it has a problem that can crash the server which I could not seem to work out. Basically the issue is that if the round ends when someone is in a car, the server could crash depending on the circumstances.

vince21
03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
hello and welcome! let any of us know if we can help with any questions. and i feel really nubbed right now. kid knows more than i'll probably learn in my life. kudos!

myst
03-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the community!!!! If you need any help...ask vince :).

<JohnnyBoy>
03-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here...:-D

p.s. if you need some one to race against hit me up i'll burn you on the race course my way!

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ

DoT
03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here...:-D

p.s. if you need some one to race against hit me up i'll burn you on the race course my way!

-Jøhñ?ýßø¥?/?

spawnin cars infront of the other plaayers to block them doesnt count as a burn....

Mongoloid
03-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome and have fun

NoogyMan
03-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Welcome pal!

Glad you came to n00bunlimited and are trying to welcome it as a CsS home! (It's the best so good choice).

-Noogyman :)

BioHaZarD69
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the community Mitch,have fun and enjoy ohh yeah and if ya need help dont ask JohnnyBoy! lol j/k.