PDA

View Full Version : Hat soccer!

Rogue Ops
03-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey guys, as some of you know, I play on the office server A LOT. Recently tried the other day, I was on CT and ran to side yard where the snow man was. I was kind of bored so I shot his head off and the hat came tumbling down at my feet. I thought for a second... so then I looked at it and pressed E (the use key) and it flew to the other side of the yard haha. Then I got this great idea! I was going to try and get this hat all the way to T spawn and throw it at a hostage. Good challenge to do by 1:30 (time CTs need to have hostages by) yes? Well I can easily say that this brought me out of my state of boredom quickly, and soon I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even shoot enemies any more. Dead Cockless Parrot joined me in this escapade which accounted for most of my laughter because we were literally "passing" the hat to each other like a soccer ball so we could get it to the T spawn quicker. We kicked it through garage spawn, up the stairs, past paper room, shot a few Ts, then Parrot gets shot and killed, I keep running and kicking the hat and shoot it over the little counter where Ts spawn, and right to a hostage's foot! WIN!! IT WAS EPIC!! You guys should try it when you're feeling like messing around. It's so fun!

Wolfeh
03-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Hahah. If you do it again you should take some screen shots and post them here.

DoT
03-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Take a demo imo.

In console:

record epic win

When your ready stop, in console:

stop

- Dotty

Rogue Ops
03-25-2010, 05:28 PM
hahaha I will next time.

NoogyMan
03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
OH MY GOD! I want to play!

Next time you have to take a demo for sure. OR at least a screen shot of it in T Spawn.

-Noogyman :finger:

vince21
03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
demo + slideshow ftw. this just made my mid-afternoon. :)

A Dead Cockless Parrot
03-27-2010, 06:37 AM
haha rogue, i just KNEW it was you posting this shit up xD

we sure had fun finding that new game "kick that hat" xD

the point was kicking it to hosties and then we'd win guaranteed, it actually worked, everytime w got the hat to garage we won the game lmao

Rogue Ops
03-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Hell yeah we won! It was hilarious!

A Dead Cockless Parrot
03-27-2010, 08:13 PM
lez do iz again! xD