PDA

View Full Version : Aww Shit We're Under Attack by the Russians

Natalya
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080808091149AA3VGTk

enderless
08-08-2008, 07:16 PM

i lose faith in humanity. On a regular basis.....

outside of CSS, of course ¬_¬

Wolfeh
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
My sister thought the same thing.

She says she was joking, but I really don't think she was.

Tards.

royalewitcheese
08-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Man that conflict is some bullshit. Russia so dang evil. Gonna wait till start of olympics then dang go invade a small country for no reason. I know they hate democracy etc but omg they gotta atleast find a reason to go attack someone. They should atleast come out with some outward lie like US did with there wars. As of now this is just seems like Russia got bored and wanted to do something with there military.

roflmywaffle
08-09-2008, 06:23 AM
this should have been posted with all the other things making fun of americans

preston
08-09-2008, 09:05 AM
I thought there was some stupid people where I live but damn, not even close to that dumb ass.. Umm royalwitcheese Im pretty sure russia got attacked first then they went down and fucked up there shit.. And now they want a cease fire.. rofl There president went "fuck" these guys got some fire power.. I bet he's calling Bush right now asking for help.. US vs Russia = end of world!!

royalewitcheese
08-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Get your information straight lol. Russia has been massing up for months. The area in conflict basically annexed it self from Geogia but its still Georgias land. Not long after annex Russia started to send troops out the ass into Area (South Assetia). Now its a big fight for a small little area. Its not a full blown war but a fight for a small area which is part of Georgia but has alot of full Russian blood people. The reason this didn't get much attention is that no one cared but now that Russia finally sent in the troops everyones like wtf? This whole fight is pretty retarded. US nto gonna do anything . We might give some units or something but Russia is about to take that part of land. Unless Russia actually invades outside that Assetia area, US not doing shit lol. Thats why neither is making a declaration of war I believe.

Natalya
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Georgia declared war today. But U.S. won't help because there's no money in it for us.

AwpsandKnives
08-09-2008, 05:30 PM
No the US wont help because liberals don't like war. We should only do things, if it around a table.