PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Ops

Rogue Ops
03-22-2010, 05:58 PM
[Name]: Ryan

[Age]: 19

[IGN (In Game Name) ]: Rogue Ops

[Which Server You Play On]: 24/7 N/U Office Server

[How did you hear about our servers and website]: I found it one day while looking for an office server

[Location]: California

[Occupation]: Lumber Clerk

[Ride]: Hyundai Sonata 2005 (Black)

[Music]: Techno

[Short Description]: I'm a pretty chill dude. I'm in college and can only play computer games when I'm visiting home every couple weeks or on extended vacation. I love the pump shotty on CSS and a lot of people know that. =) I

[Language(s) Spoken]: English, Spanish, some german, russian, japanese and tagalog

[Hobbies & Interests]:Video games, parkour, running, building, fixing things, reading, foreign films, food, cooking, writing poetry and short stories. Bunch of other shit too.

Mongoloid
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Sup Rogue bout time u hitt us up in the forums welcome and dont be afraid to come on backk now ha

DoT
03-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Welcome to N/U.

Glad to hear you enjoy our office server.

I encourage you to check out our other great servers as well. You can connect to any of them instantly by click the Game Servers tab at the top of the forums, choosing a server, then clicking to connect! It's that easy!

Look forward to seeing you around more often.

- Dotty
N/U Jr. Owner

P.S. You can add me to Steam (Info is in the sig) just incase you would need help with a hacker, or an offensive player, etc. in the servers. Feel free to hit me up for any other help you require as well.

Jackd
03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
What's up Rogue!!

Welcome to the forums man.

See you in game!

Asian Invasion
03-22-2010, 08:15 PM
aww, what the fuck is this ass doing here? nah, jk bro. welcome to the forums

<JohnnyBoy>
03-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here...:-D

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ

NoogyMan
03-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Welcome welcome welcome!

Hope you enjoy yourself here at n00bunlimited.

Have any questions feel free to ask.

-Noogyman :)

Rogue Ops
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys. =D

BioHaZarD69
03-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Glad to see ya finally made to the forums man good to see ya ttyl.

vince21
03-23-2010, 09:11 AM
welcome to the forums. as dot said, we've got quite a variety of servers, which really makes the game more fun. holy crap on the languages and hobbies. :D very well-rounded, good god. i'm dusting up on my german, then i'm going to work on spanish, italian and japanese. we've got discussions on pretty much everything you can think of here, and if you don't see one, start one. any questions, just ask anybody here. as you can see, we are all more than willing to help. :)

Rogue Ops
03-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Haha thanks Vince. Yeah I've checked a few of the other servers out in past months, but I think for now the 24/7 Office map is my favorite. =) Lots of people know me there hehe.

sean7488
03-23-2010, 02:28 PM
get your shotgun hax outta here fool

Rogue Ops
03-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Get your Awp hax outta here fool!