PDA

View Full Version : Hi NU Members

AngryFatKid150
03-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Hello everyone that is reading or about to read this. My name is AngryFatKid AKA (Brandon). Everyone calls me Fattie, feel free to call me what ever you like. I game A LOT mostly CSS my favorite pc game. I mostly play CSS for 2 reasons; 1. It's fun 2. I like scrimming. I was from BOOM! Gaming, until they got boring. I hope I'll get some fun in this clan.

DoT
03-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Welcome to N/U.

I encourage you to check out our many great servers. You can connect to any of them instantly by click the Game Servers tab at the top of the forums, choosing a server, then clicking to connect! It's that easy!

You can add me to Steam (Info is in the sig) just incase you would need help with a hacker, or an offensive player, etc. in the servers. Feel free to hit me up for any other help you require as well.

Look forward to seeing you around more often.

- Dotty
N/U Jr. Owner

enderless
03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Welcome!

what server do you play in?

BioHaZarD69
03-21-2010, 09:59 PM
welcome to N/U bud, if ya need anything add me and hit me up on steam be glad to help out with anything i can...
LaterZ

lplkassm
03-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Welcome to n00bunlimited :) Feel free to also add me to steam and like ender mentioned - what server do you frequent?

Once again, welcome. Also, feel free to come into vent and meet us all. We don't bite, well except for nosympathy lol

NoogyMan
03-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey welcome to n00bunlimited!

Need anything hit me up and I'll help ya out as much as I can.

-Noogyman :)

<JohnnyBoy>
03-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself hereand if you have an trouble hit me up on steam...:-D

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ