PDA

View Full Version : Pi Omicron of Alpha Phi Omega!

NoogyMan
03-21-2010, 10:58 AM
As many of you know I pledged Alpha Phi Omega not to long ago. I pledged into the Pi Omicron chapter (Emory & Henry College) of Southwest Virginia.

This weekend we had a Section 81 Conference at Radford University (Alpha Beta Zeta Chapter). We went for fellowship and different kinds of classes as you could call it.

The Pi Omicron chapter (thats us.) won three awards: Service award(we brought the most can'd goods and paper towels and stuff with a total of 79 points), Most miles walked award (most people came with the most distance, 8 people times an hour and a half drive), and the Roll call award (where we all sing a chant about our chapter and were judged on it).

We beat out the Alpha Beta Zeta chapter (Radford University), Alpha Beta Alpha chapter (Roanoke College) and the Beta Zeta chapter (VIRGINIA TECH)!

So for my first conference I would dare say we did pretty damn well.

Just felt like sharing.

-Noogyman :finger:

Mongoloid
03-21-2010, 11:40 AM
what you robb a Salvation Army???? ahahha jk Great job, WATCH OUT FOR THE PADDLE

lplkassm
03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Nice one Noogyman :) greek life in college is amazing. I am also in a frat called the Phi Taus and I was just promoted to recruiting chairman! Ive only been in the house for 2 terms so far and I am already moving up :)

Congrats on the accomplishments though Noogy!