PDA

View Full Version : Consider 24/7 B hop server

easytarget
03-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I would consider making a bunny hop server. It is very popular nowadays and I find myself without a bhop home. The server I usually frequent is really laggy at times.

~Maller

SmurfSniper
03-20-2010, 10:12 PM
I agree, been spending a lot of time lately in a bhop server and was thinking this exact thing..

lplkassm
03-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Can someone explain the concept of a bhop server for me before I agree lol

badfish
03-21-2010, 01:34 AM
concept would be to practice bhopping im guessing...
...baddie

SmurfSniper
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
so...... yea I was in the normal bhop server Ive been playing... could NOT get anywhere because of the server lag... server was lagging so bad everybody was stuck on the first part :P it sucked

Nadia
03-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Yea i think there should be a BHOP server too :D i like to bhop, could use some more practice. And i would love to have my N/U family around to enjoy it moree. =]

myst
03-27-2010, 08:06 PM
We should fo sho...but don't put too easy maps lol.

DoT
03-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Yea i think there should be a BHOP server too :D i like to bhop, could use some more practice. And i would love to have my N/U family around to enjoy it moree. =]

You use a script...

Wolfeh
03-27-2010, 09:40 PM
You use a script...

LOL.

---

Although I bhop a lot now, I dunno if it is necessary for us to make a bhop server, unless we actually have the space/time for it.

sean7488
03-27-2010, 10:06 PM
nadia got owned

easytarget
03-27-2010, 11:00 PM
It's not necessary to have any server, they are up for people to have fun. I think you should put it up.

~Maller

pasties
03-27-2010, 11:59 PM
We would need a jr owner? If you are interested we could maybe put on up.

SmurfSniper
03-28-2010, 12:15 AM
if I could dig up some money I would definately do it :P

Cogbern
03-28-2010, 12:16 AM
You know i've been thinking of this and i dont believe that it is a good idea at this time. (ive never been to a b-hop server) Having a b-hop server at least at this time almost sounds pointless to me. At this time we are trying to populate dust 2, gungame, deathmatch, and office unlimited, call me dumb but i dont think that adding another server at this time will be benificial to the community. B-hop servers may be fun but at a time when we are trying to populate several servers adding another server sounds like wasted time, effort, and money.

-cogbern

SmurfSniper
03-28-2010, 01:03 AM
You know i've been thinking of this and i dont believe that it is a good idea at this time. (ive never been to a b-hop server) Having a b-hop server at least at this time almost sounds pointless to me. At this time we are trying to populate dust 2, gungame, deathmatch, and office unlimited, call me dumb but i dont think that adding another server at this time will be benificial to the community. B-hop servers may be fun but at a time when we are trying to populate several servers adding another server sounds like wasted time, effort, and money.

-cogbern

sorry but I highly dissagree. O_O

bunnyhop servers pretty much populate themselves. not to mention it is one server that you would never need more than one person to play. so its less likely that someone would join... see the one person there is in spec, and leave.. and it could also bring MORE people to N/U . why? because all the people that can bhop also enjoy playing normal gameplay servers... not to mention it would be something to do if the other servers was empty like they are very early in the mornings.

easytarget
03-28-2010, 01:51 AM
There are very few good ones and they are full. Also, you don't need people there to B hop as well. Why would I want to go to some other shitty community's server when we could have one?

~Maller

onehit
03-28-2010, 09:20 AM
I agree on adding a Bhop server,
If anything, adding a bhop server for the exclusive Word clan would be even better.
Just another way of getting word to be Elite.

vince21
03-28-2010, 07:16 PM
ok, so when i brought up the idea of a different style of gameplay in a new server, all of you shot me down bc you said we should be focusing on the other servers and getting population up. now you completely 180 and say a new server is a good idea? for that reason alone, i say no. but whatever, do what you want.

DoT
03-28-2010, 07:32 PM
ok, so when i brought up the idea of a different style of gameplay in a new server, all of you shot me down bc you said we should be focusing on the other servers and getting population up. now you completely 180 and say a new server is a good idea? for that reason alone, i say no. but whatever, do what you want.

Mainly because it was Warcraft.

Bhop servers don't need more than 1 person to be used.

Nadia
03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
LOL wow dot.

Hey sean, shut ur mouth hoee <3 lol jk

SmurfSniper
03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
bhop wouldnt require anything but maps pretty much... not many plugins needed like a warcraft server would need.... not to mention like dot said it only requires 1 person to play.... its not a mod that is player vs player but player vs map.

badfish
03-29-2010, 12:49 AM
i think if this server can be setup with minor difficulties....including siosios creating the server....but it think some1 besides sio should setup and control it map wise so this is not a constant bother when the maps get old...personally when i look for a bhop server all i am concerned about is my ping...that's just me tho.
...baddie

DoT
03-29-2010, 05:22 AM
i think if this server can be setup with minor difficulties....including siosios creating the server....but it think some1 besides sio should setup and control it map wise so this is not a constant bother when the maps get old...personally when i look for a bhop server all i am concerned about is my ping...that's just me tho.
...baddie

Ender, Jackd Nat & Myself can hook maps n shiz up.

vince21
03-29-2010, 02:46 PM
well then set it up. who's going to be the jr. owner? or are we not going to need it? as long as it helps bring in more ppl, it doesn't really matter to me.