PDA

View Full Version : CGS Pro-AM Team Recruiting!

cinder
08-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Championship Gaming Series has announced the new Pro-Am Division for CS:S, CS 1.6 and TF2. The season will start September 10th 2008. The league will have $40, 000 in cash prizes. Unlike CEVO, registration for CGS Pro-AM will be FREE for all teams and their members of 18+ years old.

We are proud to annouce our participation in CGS Pro-AM CS:S Season 1. Before the start of this season we are looking to pick up some extra players for backup positions and possible future starting rolls. Recruiting is now open for players who meet the specified requirements.

Below are the requirements to be considered for a tryout.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

· 18+ Years old (CGS league requirement no exceptions.)

· Be mature. We are a tight knit group who play to win. We do not mess around.

· CAL-IM+ experience preferred but Open experience will be accepted for tryout

· Have a good shot with a wide variety of weapons to fill the position needed. If you are only good with an awp you need not apply. Diverse weapon skill is a MUST.

· Be a team player who can execute orders and follow strats without question.

· Please provide Steam ID to be checked for experience proof. Do not waste our time with a claim of experience and an ID that does not reflect such experience. No experience on your id means no tryout.

· Please provide Steam Friends and Xfire username contacts.

Please remember, this recruiting session is for SERIOUS CS:S PLAYERS ONLY! You may post your applications in the forums under the topic CGS Pro-AM Team Recruiting where they will be reviewed ASAP. Your application will not be reviewed if posted elsewhere. Twilight or Easy Target will contact each applicant with more information as soon as it becomes available.

-NU4L

c!nd3r

evoX
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
If only i could speed up time so i would be 18 :(

Kumar
08-08-2008, 05:53 AM
Tryouts must also bring me White Castle! I'm hungry!

cinder
08-10-2008, 03:44 AM
White Castle is shit. Bring me some Whataburger.