PDA

View Full Version : Give a moment...

easytarget
03-19-2010, 01:54 AM
I don't know if any of you remember him but I haven't seen wordjon in a long ass time. Hopefully, this post is meaningless and he is somewhere safe but if not....

Take a moment to remember him, he was one of NU's loyalest members. He confided with me he had lung cancer and he did not have long to live. I fear the worst for him and it breaks my heart. He would always play with anyone and everyone. He would joke around and be high out of his mind, infecting everyone with his contagious laughter. Last time we spoke, it was probably 1 to 2 years ago and he said he missed us all. NU gave him a place where he could be treated on equal footing, where he could go outside of his ailing body and let loose. That is what makes this community great and what will keep it running.

We are all someone real behind our in game aliases and we have our reasons why we come together. I am greatful jon came to us toward his end and shared his happiness with us. RIP brother, you will be sorely missed.

~Maller

enderless
03-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I hope that he is ok. I haven't heard from him in ages, and he was always fun to play with.

siosios
03-19-2010, 07:40 AM
a person the likes of him as a member can not be replaced.

ORGANDONOR
03-19-2010, 10:05 AM
I have not talked to him in a long time and he was a really good guy. I will miss him alot he was one that no matter what could make you laugh with his high things he said.

there is two verses in the bible that i though of when i seen this post.

one is for the community we all love:

Love one another,
As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34

and the lord's prayer for jon :

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,

the power and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen

Sajora
03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
he was a good guy. always fun to play with. always had lots of fun with our lil awpfights.

RIP jon

lplkassm
03-19-2010, 11:11 AM
I did not know him, but regardless its always hard to lose someone close to you (even if you only knew the person in-game). My prayers go out to him.

RIP wordjon

Jackd
03-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Jon was a very good person and a great friend for the short time that I have known him.

I think about him at least once week when I glance up and down my friends list to see who is doing what and I always see his name and the number of days that grows when he was online last.

He will be missed!

Wolfeh
03-20-2010, 06:13 AM
Jon was the best. We laughed so hard sometimes.

What a werido. Love yah jon. I'll miss you buddy.