PDA

View Full Version : Need a New Mouse... Advice?

Natalya
08-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Hey guys I need a new high-quality cord mouse for gaming. Currently I use a Logitech MX518, but the cord is wearing out where it connects to the mouse, so it will randomly stop working, leaving me to get pwned while I try to fiddle with it to make it work. The MX518 is very high quality otherwise though... I got it because I was impressed by its predecessor the MX510, but that one too died from the cord fucking up.

So, anyone got a mouse they would recommend? The only requirements are that it have a natural shape, be kinda heavy (for precision), be a cord mouse, and have a forewards button and a backwards button next to the thumb.

NoSympathy
08-06-2008, 10:34 PM
g5 :) fits to my hand great and i dont have excessively large hands. has buttons and what not, and is heavy. the only thing i hear people complain about is the texture, which i actually like. its a bit rough

Wolfeh
08-06-2008, 11:35 PM
:)...fits to my hand great and i dont have excessively large hands...... and is heavy. the only thing i hear people complain about is the texture, which i actually like. its a bit rough

Let's take this out of context shall we.

Freak. ada)

enderless
08-07-2008, 03:10 AM
you have a lot of pent up sexual frustration don't you Wolfeh?

roflmywaffle
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah, wolfeh wants some penis

Natalya
08-07-2008, 10:02 AM
LOOOOOOOL

Wolfeh wins the thread. XD

pasties
08-07-2008, 10:49 AM
I just got the G5, Andi love it. I have also heard that the new razor mouse i awsome. My 2 cents

Kumar
08-07-2008, 11:09 AM
g5 ftw!

Kirk
08-07-2008, 01:12 PM
cord mouse wtf? I got a Logitech MX1000. It's pretty heavy and has like a little groove for your thumb. It fits my hand pretty well. I had an G9 before, but like I smashed that shit from my ultra pwning and like the clicker thing broke lol.

Kumar
08-07-2008, 02:43 PM
cord mouse wtf? I got a Logitech MX1000. It's pretty heavy and has like a little groove for your thumb. It fits my hand pretty well. I had an G9 before, but like I smashed that shit from my ultra pwning and like the clicker thing broke lol.

CORDLESS WTF? Of course you game with a corded mouse. No loss in response time and no worrying about deaded batteries at inoportune times.

AwpsandKnives
08-07-2008, 04:50 PM
I really like the response on the razor mouse.
http://www.razerzone.com/p-66-razer-lachesis-gaming-mouse.aspx
But it doesn't have the feel of the g5. Overall the G5 if a better mouse.

cinder
08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm still rockin' out my Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical Special Edition. 1998 rocks you with 5 Bottons and 400 DPI for the win.

It's not a type-o. Yes, I have a 10 year old mouse.

Natalya
08-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Looks like I'll be checking out the G5 then. ;o

Kirk
08-19-2008, 12:38 AM

CORDLESS WTF? Of course you game with a corded mouse. No loss in response time and no worrying about deaded batteries at inoportune times.

wtf response time? Son its da year 2008!!! technology is so goooood cuh. I aint feel no difference from corded and cordless. All I know is that I can pwn with both mouses cause I'm a pwner. I make da pwn not da mouse!!!!

pathboy
08-19-2008, 01:05 AM
I was like at PetSmart the udder day and i says 'wtf? where are de mouses?', den dis fat guy comes over and shows me a cage full of fuzzy white things. Dammmn! I tried to get one but i sez...'jesus, I cant play css with dis!! I can't even catch du fucker!"

Pathboy (doing my best Kirk impression)

PS: How to do a kirk impression:
Step1: Stay off topic when possible.
Step2: Forget all puctuation and grammar rules.
Step3: Profit???

Jackd
08-19-2008, 06:11 AM
ROFL!!

I was like at PetSmart the udder day and i says 'wtf? where are de mouses?', den dis fat guy comes over and shows me a cage full of fuzzy white things. Dammmn! I tried to get one but i sez...'jesus, I cant play css with dis!! I can't even catch du fucker!"

Oh I almost forgot I bought the G5 and I'm loving it!

soul
08-19-2008, 11:25 AM
i have a g9 that i love

Kirk
08-19-2008, 09:18 PM

U gay

/end thread