PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a few days...

vince21
03-09-2010, 04:35 PM
hey, so i won't be in-game for a few days. i'm on spring break from class this week, so i thought "let's go do something fun!" now, i know most ppl go south to the sun for spring break, but me in all brilliance decided, fuck the south...i'm going north! :O that's right folks, NOBODY goes north for their spring break. but this man dared to go where no man has gone before...AWAY from the sun on spring break. :) so i'm going to be in northern wisconsin for a few days. i'll still be active in the forums, but no gaming. :( oh...i almost forgot to mention, i'm staying at my girlfriend's college. see ya in-game later fuckers! :D

Mongoloid
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
just dont forget to wear a belt if someone takes ur pants ur screwed haah have fun

Asian Invasion
03-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Have fun man, and mongo has a knife to cut that belt, he just wanted to give you a false sense of security.....

Jackd
03-09-2010, 09:57 PM
You are probably better off.

Florida's weather has been the coldest it's ever been this year.

Have a good time!

vince21
03-10-2010, 01:43 PM
lol, thx guys. having fun already. literally, just relaxing. watching some movies, reading some books and spending some quality time with my gf. and don't worry asian, i brought TWO belts! ;)

NoogyMan
03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Have some fun bro.

-Noogyman :finger:

DoT
03-12-2010, 07:57 AM
GET SOME...........

.....Fudge striped cookies that is!