PDA

View Full Version : Populating the TF2 Server

pathboy
08-04-2008, 04:32 PM
The servers in TF2 are either full or completely empty. If anyone ever wants to play on the TF2 server, steam message me and I'll join up.

Once we get a few people on, the server will populate fast. Plus, we can get a few of the more troublesome awards taken care of (like killing 50 medics with a hacksaw).

Look forward to seeing you in there.

Pathboy

pasties
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
msg me and i will go in. I have the game and played it like 3 times...so maybe you could kill me for once <3

Kirk
08-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I usually play at 67.18.130.18:27015 when Im playing TF2

There site is http://3-pg.com/

They have some fun mods on it like. 2x crit rate and just other random things here and there. Its pretty fun you guys should look into the mods they have and put some on the server and I might join and fuck you up with my uber skills of uberness.

siosios
08-10-2008, 11:27 AM
well, ive made all the changes and fixes happen on the server including modifying the maps for instant respawn and the admin plugin install. i have been sitting in there for 4 hours this morning and not one regular from here or anyone for that matter has joined to play.

siosios

siosios
08-10-2008, 03:32 PM
seeing as ive been in there for over 10 hours now and its almost at 20 people i would say it only takes someone who is willing to work at populating the server no matter what the cost.

siosios

pathboy
08-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Once you get any TF2 server to 6 people playing, it'll stay populated the rest of the day. It's just getting over that initial 'hump'.

The adjustments you made today are a good start. It's just a matter of getting 'regulars' to save it as a favorites map.

pathboy
08-14-2008, 09:38 AM
We're starting to make headway with the server in the evenings. The last few nights we've been able to keep a viable game from about 9 to past midnight CST. Remember since we're trying to get regulars, be nice! For those of us that have been playing TF2 for a while, it may even mean not playing to your full potential to give the noobs a chance! There's a learning curve to TF2 that's kind of steep, so let's try to encourage any new players as much as possible!

Any other N/U regulars out there, please stop by and try it out. It is guaranteed to make you laugh!

Pathboy

JaX
10-19-2009, 05:01 PM
You should put zombie fortress mod or achievement maps