PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

skinnymans
03-03-2010, 12:33 PM
i wont to jsut put my thought out there can we make the crack house sever into a crank house and maybe put in scoutzknifez map in there to that well give it a little kick i like it as i know other do to because u cant really find a good scoutzknifez map any more and that might bring some more peesp to that sever more to just a thought!!!!!!!

pasties
03-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Thats not such a bad idea, as long as you can play one or the other for a long period of time.

DoT
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
But scoutzknives is not the same as a dm map...its better with scouts and knives only.

If this is done, set the equipment menu to 0 on the when it's on scoutsknives. (Through the map specific configs)

Then turn it back to normal on Crackhouse.

-dotty :)

2.random
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
i dont really think u can add a scoutknifes in a DM. i really dont think dm scoutknifes looks cool. i would say a dm ice world or somthing.

-Donkey

enderless
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
S&K is fun, but with full server it gets old really quick. DM is just starting to get back on it's feet, and i don't think players want to switch from an unrestricted DM to S&K's on the fly. I was thinking about adding Twotowers to the rotation, but with fixed spawns and spawn protection.

vince21
03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
i love both 2 towers and iceworld. caution with iceworld though. you get ppl with awps up top and you'll have them raping spawn pts. but it would be nice to throw a map or 2 in there and see what ppl think. is crank house the bigass extended crackhouse? bc that map is awesome. but only for awps; trying to ak on there is a bitch.

SmurfSniper
03-03-2010, 10:38 PM
two towers is awsome and I miss playing it... BUT right now with things just now getting back on its feet I say leave it be and wait till its a little better off.

badfish
03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
i like two towers but the choke use to be horrendous.
....baddie

DoT
03-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I wish we would just keep it crackhouse :(

Mongoloid
03-04-2010, 01:22 PM
i agree wit dot tho since it was just crackhouse there are people in it everyday and it gets populated quickly that could make the regs go else where. and one i hate knifing and scouts hahah my opinion