Hey Everyone!

[Name]: Sean

[Age]: 22

[IGN (In Game Name) ]: StressTest, <3, AnpwnioBanderaz

[Which Server You Play On]: ZM

[Location]: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

[Occupation]: Graduating College Student, PT Worker

[Ride]: 95 Mustang GT

[Music]: Tool, Celldweller, or anything worth listening to. =)

[Short Description]: Officially registered on the server a couple of days ago, but I've been a regular with many different names playing across ZM and other CSS game maps for about a few years now. Other than that, I'm a German Colombian mix and I love playing CS to get out some daily built up rage. ;)

[Language(s) Spoken]: English, Spanish and some Hmong (learning from girlfriend >.<)

[Hobbies & Interests]: Cooking, Driving, Just relaxing in general....

Hope to see you all around here or in game ^^

DoT
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome to N/U! Glad to hear you enjoy our ZombieMod server (It's the best you'll find on CS:S). I drop into zm from time to time, so feel free to contact me if you need any help in the server (Info's in the sig)

Also, make sure you drop by and check out all of our other great servers. To join one instantly, click the Game Servers tab at the top of the page, click on a server to join, and it will instantly connect you to that server!

Look forward to seeing you in game, enjoy your stay!

-dotty
N/U Jr. Owner

enderless
03-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

fyi: Be aware that Badfish lives down in Florida, so you may receive private im's for nudes and offers for sexual services. You can just ignore them, cuz he's all talk and never delivers. ;)

Mongoloid
03-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the forums and enjoy ur time

Jackd
03-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forums!!

Thank you for your kind donation. I am adding to steam friends so I can get you set up for VIP.

Enjoy!

onehit
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the Forums.
If you need anything just holla steam name - "Onehit420"
I too live in Florida also

<JohnnyBoy>
03-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey & Welcome to the forms!
Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here...:-D
If your having any problems in ZM hit me up!

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ

NoogyMan
03-03-2010, 10:10 PM
HELLO! Welcome to the real CSS world!

Hope you enjoy yourself here.... WELCOME TO n00bunlimited!

You need anything just ask!

-Noogyman :)

Sajora
03-04-2010, 03:47 AM
welcome to n00b unlimited.
i hope you enjoy our zm server. if you have any problems on there message me.

Nadia
03-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Welcome to N/U Sean :]
Aww i miss Ft.Lauderdale :[ luuuuuucky.
Hope to see you in ZM someday!
Since you like relaxing so much you found the perfect place to kick back at ^_^

-Nadia[:

StressTest
03-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Wow I'm surprised many of you have or are from Florida. Small world hehe. Anyways thank you all for welcoming me, and I hope to get to know many of you through ZM or Office.

Yeah Nadia I love it compared to Pennsylvania where I used to live :D, even though seeing christmas palm tree's is a bit weird :-D

NessaV214
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
hiiiii!

welcomeee!!! wow i didnt know u was new... lol well im new myself too. heheh
i know seen me b4 in the game soo yea lol hope to see u again todayyy!

<3

PS

Florida is veryyy cold this year hahah
i dont think im going to the beach on spring break for this year... :(

It has been the coldest since the last couple years. lol

c^hI+

StressTest
03-05-2010, 10:22 AM
hiiiii!

welcomeee!!! wow i didnt know u was new... lol well im new myself too. heheh
i know seen me b4 in the game soo yea lol hope to see u again todayyy!

<3

PS

Florida is veryyy cold this year hahah
i dont think im going to the beach on spring break for this year... :(

It has been the coldest since the last couple years. lol

c^hI+

Hehe well sorta new, I've been playing on this server awhile with different names, but I figured I'd just stick with one.

Yes I have seen you in game! XD! You two wouldnt let me in to the room the other day, I was sad ;(! Florida is so freaking cold right now. For some reason, I'm ashamed to say that it is, since a couple of years ago I would have shrugged it off.

You can still go to the beach though! :D, just don't think it'd be a good idea to go in the water. :cry:

NessaV214
03-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Hehe well sorta new, I've been playing on this server awhile with different names, but I figured I'd just stick with one.

Yes I have seen you in game! XD! You two wouldnt let me in to the room the other day, I was sad ;(! Florida is so freaking cold right now. For some reason, I'm ashamed to say that it is, since a couple of years ago I would have shrugged it off.

You can still go to the beach though! :D, just don't think it'd be a good idea to go in the water. :cry:

LMAOOO yea i totally agree with u. I mean the wind is good enough here ahha i think florida is beeing gay this year... its f-ing COLLLDDD lol

I dont remember when was the last time i get to wear shorts and a tank ahahah ive been cover up with boots and scarff ahahh yea... its unusual here.

But i hope next week will cool down a bit.

so u live in ft-L?
thats neearrr brandonton. right? kinda? lol i dont know ive been there like twice when i was younger... dont really remember much.

StressTest
03-05-2010, 11:15 AM
LMAOOO yea i totally agree with u. I mean the wind is good enough here ahha i think florida is beeing gay this year... its f-ing COLLLDDD lol

I dont remember when was the last time i get to wear shorts and a tank ahahah ive been cover up with boots and scarff ahahh yea... its unusual here.

But i hope next week will cool down a bit.

so u live in ft-L?
thats neearrr brandonton. right? kinda? lol i dont know ive been there like twice when i was younger... dont really remember much.

Yeah I think the last time I wore shorts was maybe in December or so, and I find it weird that I say that but then again, thats Florida hahah. Ft Lauderdale is actually on the southeast coast of florida, so you were close.:)

DoT
03-05-2010, 01:17 PM
You used to live in PA as well? So did I lol what part? I lived in York, PA (Spring Grove - New Salem)
And what part of Ft. Lauderdale? I lived in Broward county for 2 years. (I was young thouh)

StressTest
03-05-2010, 02:07 PM
You used to live in PA as well? So did I lol what part? I lived in York, PA (Spring Grove - New Salem)
And what part of Ft. Lauderdale? I lived in Broward county for 2 years. (I was young thouh)

Hey DoT. Yeah I used to live in Bethlehem, Pa. About an hour north of Philly. I live in Coral Springs now, which is "technically" Ft. Lauderdale but I usually use it since its easier to pin point Ft. Lauderdale than Coral Springs. Gotta say though, its funny saying that you come from a place in the mountains and the highest mountain you can see down here is the garbage mountain dump lol.

Jeez did I know a lot of you previously or something? Lot of deja vu goin on lol.

Nadia
03-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey DoT. Yeah I used to live in Bethlehem, Pa. About an hour north of Philly. I live in Coral Springs now, which is "technically" Ft. Lauderdale but I usually use it since its easier to pin point Ft. Lauderdale than Coral Springs. Gotta say though, its funny saying that you come from a place in the mountains and the highest mountain you can see down here is the garbage mountain dump lol.

Jeez did I know a lot of you previously or something? Lot of deja vu goin on lol.

Lol im Dot's sister, and woww i know where coral springs is :]
that'd be sooo weird if we knew you, but Bethlehem is about 3 hours from York, so i doubt that.
Hmm did you ever live in New York or Ohio too? lol jk.
ahh i miss Plantation!

<JohnnyBoy>
03-07-2010, 05:47 PM
uh you better hide/run because once nadia finds you she will stalk you forever... and it doesn't matter where you hide she can smell you!