PDA

View Full Version : N/U JukeBox

siosios
02-28-2010, 08:33 AM
I am offering up a chance for regulars to upload music to the jukebox, if your interested pm me, jackd, or dot for the ftp information.

i ask that you put quality music up and make it a mixture for all of us to enjoy. your ip info is logged so dont test my servers security :P

thanks
sio

Jackd
02-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Awesome Sio!!!

Again if you are FTP challenged you can post a request of what kind of music you want here or PM and I can get it on the servers as well.

Sadistic
02-28-2010, 01:03 PM
music by white noise... not the song "white noise" the band is white noise lol

Mongoloid
02-28-2010, 04:04 PM
i will hit some shit up i got a good mix for ya sios deffinatlly putting Moondance on there from Van Morrison i got a good mix ill get wit jack

Titan
04-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Ding Ding Dong Song - Gunther
Touch You Right Now - Basic Element
Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphy's
Animal i Have Become - Three Days Grace
Get Crunk - Brokencyde
Hit That - The Offspring
Monster - Skillet
I Don't Car - Fallout Boy

onehit
04-13-2010, 11:17 PM
titan, ill upload a shit load of music in the next few days, ill get those as well for yuh, im currently waiting on jackd to finish transfering what I already uploaded. I don't wanna pile more songs on whats already there until what's there is already transfered and i can tell him which new folders I want transfered.

DoT
04-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Won't these mass amounts of songs being on the servers cause lag? Or are they on a seperate box?

Jackd
04-14-2010, 07:21 AM
95% of your downloads are are on the server. I cleared your folder and moved whats not downloaded to a "needs to be looked at" folder.

You can upload that new stuff back into your folder.

titan, ill upload a shit load of music in the next few days, ill get those as well for yuh, im currently waiting on jackd to finish transfering what I already uploaded. I don't wanna pile more songs on whats already there until what's there is already transfered and i can tell him which new folders I want transfered.

<JohnnyBoy>
04-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Animal i Have Become - Three Days Grace

We already got that song up in the jukebox!

onehit
04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
95% of your downloads are are on the server. I cleared your folder and moved whats not downloaded to a "needs to be looked at" folder.

You can upload that new stuff back into your folder.

Good shit jackd, ima spend time this weekend uploading my tracks, i wont do like 6k all at once this time though,
I'll do like 1k or 2k at the max, then i'll upload more after those are transfered,
dont wanna put too much songs on there, it will take it too long to transfer them like b4 lol

O and I sent u a PM a while back asking how many songs were able to be uploaded to JB.
Im gonna take a wild guess and say, as many as possible?

1337turtle
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
well im glad we got new music.. thanks jack for the music on the game..can u add.

The veer union-seasons..

Jackd
04-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Don't thank me! Thank onehit and Bio. They were the ones to upload their life :)

well im glad we got new music.. thanks jack for the music on the game..can u add.

The veer union-seasons..

DoT
06-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Sticking this to make it easier for the regulars to find. (Had a lot ask about it.)

P.S. I'm uploading Recovery right now :)

- Dot.

SkYliNeGTR
06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
I would be more than happy to upload some of my music as well.

Who do I send a PM for sure to? Just so I don't spam the wrong PM box :) lol

<JohnnyBoy>
06-17-2010, 03:05 PM
hit me up skyline and i'll be glad to hep you out!

sean7488
07-15-2011, 10:23 AM
is there a way to get jukebox working again? If not we should clear out some unneeded information on the forums. I don't think I have access to do this?

siosios
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
since we moved to a web hosting service alot of things we had wont be coming back like the jukebox

onehit
07-16-2011, 06:30 AM
really....? I was told that u guys were working on it, thats a bummer, i loved !jb, my favorite radio on steam

No Sympathy
07-16-2011, 02:32 PM
i have music downloading + media player :p what else do i need

Jackd
07-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Get an IPOD you Hippy!

really....? I was told that u guys were working on it, thats a bummer, i loved !jb, my favorite radio on steam

onehit
07-17-2011, 08:09 AM
ive had multiple ipods, i can't listen to it if im in-game with my headset on.... but thats what i got youtube for