PDA

View Full Version : I am home!!!

household 6
02-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know we are back home. The surgery was quite a bit more extensive and took longer than they had anticipated, but it is done. We had a pretty big scare on Wednesday. My red blood cells were dropping and they could not explain why. I had to receive 2 units of blood. :( Made me little sick. They were still going down yesterday, but she let me go home anyway. Because of what Stand does for a living, she felt confident that is something went wrong, he could and would take care of it. Thank you guys so very much for everything. We are blessed to be a part of this family!

<3 House.

Oh, and Stand wont let me get in game. :( He wont let me go up the stairs. Hell I have trouble walking period, so, I guess I understand. Few more days, I guess.
<@@f!

DoT
02-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Glad to hear everything worked out at least.
Get well soon.

<3 Dotty

NoogyMan
02-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Best you just relax and get better as soon as possiable!

Hope to see you in game as soon as your all better!

-Noogyman :)

Rey
02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
I dont know you but i am glad to know you enjoy being part of n/u! If you dont mind me asking, what kind of surgery? but hope you get well and can come back to play! even tho i cant :P

- Rey

Nadia
02-26-2010, 02:47 PM
she got a hysterectomy welcome home house :] hope you get better soon!

can't wait to see you back in office! lol

Jackd
02-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Glad to hear things went good.Rest up and get better!

If you need to play that bad tell Stand to relocate that dam computer into the living room :)

BTW Stand has been playing on his laptop in the hospital waiting room. I wasn't supposed to say anything. JK JK!

vince21
02-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I dont know you but i am glad to know you enjoy being part of n/u! If you dont mind me asking, what kind of surgery? but hope you get well and can come back to play! even tho i cant :P

- Rey

i also didn't know what was going on. :(

she got a hysterectomy welcome home house :] hope you get better soon!

can't wait to see you back in office! lol

thanks for the clarification.

YAY HOUSE!!! :D glad to hear that things are going a little better. get better and get your ass back in-game! i can't get any kills without you there. ;) hopefully, you recuperate quickly. what does stand do for a living?

Mongoloid
02-27-2010, 07:19 AM
good to hear ur ok

household 6
02-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey Vince. He is an 18D. It is a special forces medic. So the equivilance of what he does is that of a PA, but he can't call himself that. He's taken pretty good care of meh. :D

khaotik
02-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Welcome back, and its good news to hear your doing better.

<JohnnyBoy>
02-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Welcome Back!
Hope you get well very soon and we "will" see you back in game.:-D

-Jøhñѝýßø¥ת/ύ

vince21
03-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey Vince. He is an 18D. It is a special forces medic. So the equivilance of what he does is that of a PA, but he can't call himself that. He's taken pretty good care of meh. :D

not good enough! you's needs to be playings with us! ;) special forces medic=hells^yeah!