PDA

View Full Version : Apology from the OMG Clan

-me-
08-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Dear Administrators and fellow users of NoobUnlimited D2 Server,

I on behalf of the entire OMG Clan would like to apologize for the use of wallhacks against other players. I would also like to clarify that only the following people used said wallhacks in NU-

{OMG} -ME- and `8wire| Element

And for the people who didn't, I apologize for giving them a bad name, especially-
Docholiday, Biohazard,and Shanerd

Bio posted on our website this message-

ok heres the thing....some of our members experimented with wall hacks in our server to see what it was they were up against in servers from hackers , but heres the problem....some are still using them....I have a large number of friends including admins from multiple server communities...N/U...U/B...and it was brought to my attention that some of our people were using walls...this is extremely embarrassing to try to explain.
This type of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE it is giving OMG a bad name some are already talking about it, I have been asked by a few people and frankly I DONT LIKE IT!!
I think most of our members like me and we get along pretty good........with that said...heres is my solution...with out threatening to kick anyone for hacking...I'll leave it to you all to decide......
KEEP HACKING = BioHaZarD will leave OMG simple and to the point...those of you who have become my friends..if this means something to you then if you see or know of any of our members hacking dont just let it go do something about it!! but be sure you know for sure...record a demo post it or send it to one of the leaders to review to be sure then the appropriate action will be taken...when i say do something i dont mean take things into your own hands but help us put an end to it.
I personally will not tolerate this type of behavior from anyone...I dont hack if i cant win on my own then fuck it i guess i dont need to win then or i need to practice more..but my out look on the whole thing is I dont like to look bad to others...if i make myself look bad thats my problem...someone else makes me look bad...I'm gonna make it their problem. I look out for OMG as a whole but this also effects me on an individual level because i have friends that are admins in servers this shits happening in.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. BiO

This has spoken to every omg member because we want Bio to stay around.

I know this isn't much to say,
but the whole point is to clear every omg member from accuses of using walls because we have agreed to stop in order to keep bio around.

Thanks,
Matt

siosios
08-04-2008, 03:44 AM
thank you for being honest about this with us, but by admitting this out in the open and not resolving it behind closed doors will make our admin eyeball your members alot closer then before. you guys know where i stand on hacks becuase it is posted in the motd of all the servers.

for being honest ill leave this alone and not make you face a perm ban, but if any member is caught using walls after this i will be forced to remove the players involved after the demo/'s are reviewed by me (my bans get tossed over to NS and TnB so they can act on them if they want to also).

thanks
siosios

Rock
08-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I want to personally talk to you about this Siosios. I tried adding you on steam friends but it said your friends list was full, lol.

Someone told me you use xfire, I'll get it if it's needed.

easytarget
08-05-2008, 07:13 AM
You are too nice Sio imo, this is why you are a server owner. -)

~Easy

zekeus
08-05-2008, 08:42 AM
And a god, dont forget that, easy. He's benevolent, kind, forgiving, and handsome even.

BioHaZarD69
08-31-2008, 05:03 PM
I did not know this post even existed , and for all of the NU community I do appologize for any trouble the situation may have caused...all in all i was trying to keep the matter behind closed doors and figured i had it resolved...and Sios if you do ever perma ban a omg member for hacking please let me know personally so that i may remover said person from OMG permanently. thanks guys for your time peace / BiO

CMAC
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
im not sure which method of "hacking" these people used, but i have seen the KAC module catch people all the time. However, there is one method that i think KAC cannot catch. This method seems to be the most simplistic of them all and open to any dummy css modder out there.
don’t think il post how to do this due to the amount of people that may try it, but maybe i should talk to you sio, then again you probably already know.. err we might have talked about it before.

Jackd
09-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Maybe you can post it in the admin section so we can look out for it?

im not sure which method of "hacking" these people used, but i have seen the KAC module catch people all the time. However, there is one method that i think KAC cannot catch. This method seems to be the most simplistic of them all and open to any dummy css modder out there.
don’t think il post how to do this due to the amount of people that may try it, but maybe i should talk to you sio, then again you probably already know.. err we might have talked about it before.

cinder
09-03-2008, 02:49 PM
I must say that sio was forgiving this time. He won't be next time.

Better be glad I'm no admin. I would of dropped the banstick right on your throats. (Maybe that's why I'm NOT an admin haha!)

-NU4L
c!nd3r

TiberianSun
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Have fun getting vac banned soon :)