PDA

View Full Version : n00b Unlimited Fantasy Football League

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 05:58 AM
Gonna gauge the interest here, there may be none, there may be an abundance...

I created a fantasy football league for n00b unlimited on espn.com

espn.com is very easy to use for new fantasy footballers and veterans.
There will be an Auto Draft on a preselected upcoming date (the computer picks our players, i do this because not everyone has time to be there for a live draft. You can tell the system what you want based one whats available by Pre-rank list)

Anyways it's very fun and gets fans into football even more than they are.

So if anyone wants to join just sign up at espn.com (FREE), and then hit me up in this thread here and then I can invite you to the league. If in the unlikely case we get a lot of people I can create a new league as well

I would like to draft soon (we have until the regular season starts) so HURRY THE HELL UP

If you have any questions about the league just hit me up in this thread.

Based on participation, next year I can set up Prize Leagues where the winners get prizes! I'm more than willing to hand out a few prizes to n00b unlimited regs, admins or owners! This also helps get our name on the espn fantasy boards, private or public it's on the sign up sheet on espn.com :)

- Hellscreams

PS: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=268510

You should be able to check out the league page there

Your team consists of:

Starters:
1 Quarterback
2 Runningbacks
1 Runningback/Wide Receiver spot (a flex spot that can fit either)
2 Wide Receiver
1 tight end
1 Defense/Special Team slot
1 Kicker

8 Bench slots

The bench slots let you have back ups for your starters (helps if they get injured or on a bye week)

PPS: I'm really hoping this takes off, so that I don't have to pay attention to my other leagues. Currently I am in Four fantasy football leagues, 1 that I created, the rest i joined. This would make #5, and possibly #6)

Kirk
08-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Bitch I don't need no fantasy football team. I got DA PACKERS!!! I miss Farve :(

Jackd
08-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Sounds like fun!

I'm in.

Natalya
08-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Rofl, if this takes off I can create extra forum space here for your league to discuss the game and such. Let me know if you need it when the time comes.

pasties
08-03-2008, 12:58 PM
I want in:
I pick all the good players. hells, you can have all the bad players. I win.

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Forgot to say this: need your emails so i can send invites

royalewitcheese
08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
lol kirk. As of now bretts still on the team. Who knows what gonna happen to brett. Gotta feel bad for Aaron Rodgers cuz if he sucks this year, the whole state will hate him for rest of career lol.

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Update:

THERE WILL BE PRIZES!

Champion (wins Winners Bracket or championship game): $30 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Runner up (loses in championship Matchup): $20 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Top Score Champion (person with the most top score medals): $15 gift card to best buy (or appropriate electronics store in your area)

Winners of: Winners Consolation Bracket and Consolation Bracket will get a postcard from me,OoOoOoo

Ok So let me explain things. So if we get 10 people, there will be prizes THIS YEAR!

Top Scorer vs Champion: Some people would think that the Top Scorer would be the champion or at least in the championship game. Well I know for a fact this isn't true (always). I've won matches with less than 100 points (a great game is around 120-150 points and 100 is only average, less than 100 means you're probably gonna lose)

I won my league last year and it was probably an just over average team, i beat in the championship around someone who was averaging around 150 points per game and THAT game was won 122 points to 99 and we weren't the top scorers.

So everyone has a chance to win a Top Score medal each week, the person with the most at the end gets the prize.

All the other prizes are self-explanatory

DocHoliday
08-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Send me a invite

Email: LOLOLOLOLOL

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Doc you are invited

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 04:25 PM
pasties is invited

Natalya
08-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Y'all should send ur E-Mails to Hells via PM or X-Fire or something so that you don't get spam. (Putting it in public lets spam bots find it.) Doc I removed it from ur post already so don't worry.

HellscreamsRage
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Y'all should send ur E-Mails to Hells via PM or X-Fire or something so that you don't get spam. (Putting it in public lets spam bots find it.) Doc I removed it from ur post already so don't worry.

so logical

Kirk
08-03-2008, 06:52 PM
HELL YEAH SON!!! Farve is back wit da packers!!!!! he best start though or ima be angryzor!!!!!

shake
08-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Already on one....and our live draft is comin up soon i believe.

HellscreamsRage
08-04-2008, 05:02 AM
bah, this is my 5th league you can be on 2 :-P

HellscreamsRage
08-04-2008, 04:30 PM
bump