PDA

View Full Version : CHALLENGE THREAD!!!

roflmywaffle
08-02-2008, 05:11 PM
hey guys, these are some challenges some coworkers and i were talking about at work, i tried them both and couldnt do either :(

===CHALLENGE 1===
Eat 10 Saltines in 2 minutes

if you dont know what a saltine is -> Clicky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltine_cracker)
Rules: pretty straight forward. No drinks aloud.
How I did: I had done something like this in grade 12, it was 7 in 1 minute, which i was able to do 6. so i thought i had a pretty good chance at this one. Well i did all 10 in 2:05, so on a good day i reckon i could do it in under 2:00

=================

===CHALLENGE 2===
Swallow a spoonful of Cinnamon

Rules: Pretty straight forward on what you do, no drinks, no chewing, no holding the cinnamon in your mouth for a prolonged period of time.
How I did: pretty badly, i swallowed about a quarter of it before i coughed and was surrounded by a big puff of cinnamon smoke, but i had a blast trying this one.

=================

If anyone has challenges like the above mentioned, add them to this thread, or post how you did when you tried them. This could potentially be a great way to get a lot of traffic on the NU forums if we get a lot of challenges. people would google "STUPID FUCKING CHALLENGES!!!!!" and get us at the top of their list XD

P.S. - Any challenge that is for the most part safe, i am making a personal promise to try it and record it for you all to see. and believe me, hilarity ALWAYS ensues

enderless
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I love to put gerbils in a sandwich bag, and then stuff them into my ass, and go for a walk, It takes sometime to get used too....BUT DAMN IT FEELS GOOD.

I have yet to see this one accomplished.

Triple dog dare you. :)

roflmywaffle
08-03-2008, 06:38 AM
lol, doing it now, the video will be uploaded shortly

Scribe
08-03-2008, 08:44 AM
At my job the lastest st00pid challenge is eating as many Habanero's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habanero) as possible. So Far no one has managed a whole one. I personally haven't even tried it. Something that burns my fingers will not go in my mouth. :lol:

roflmywaffle
08-03-2008, 10:06 AM
as soon as i buy one, its going in my mouth

Wolfeh
08-04-2008, 03:55 AM

Dirty! ada)

Kumar
08-04-2008, 10:21 AM

Dirty! ada)

Only Wolfeh!