PDA

View Full Version : Servers

JunKeD
02-15-2010, 05:33 AM
How come in certain times the servers are practically dead?It seems as though at certain times it is alive but like after 9PM it is dead?I know am not a admin or anything but I get interested in improving websites and clans.So is there anyway we can re-populate every server and make the forums like active.

siosios
02-15-2010, 05:40 AM
this isnt some thing that is too hard we just need more people that are active in the servers and the forums.

Jackd
02-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Tell you friends about us!!! :)

How come in certain times the servers are practically dead?It seems as though at certain times it is alive but like after 9PM it is dead?I know am not a admin or anything but I get interested in improving websites and clans.So is there anyway we can re-populate every server and make the forums like active.

DoT
02-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Well all of our servers are in dallas, (im presuming the website is as well) most of our players (not all) are coming from one timezone. So everyone is usually on-off at the same time.

JunKeD
02-16-2010, 02:54 AM
I see!I'll try and recruit some.And btw if you already signed up for the clans forums does that mean I can tag up?I want to join.

DoT
02-16-2010, 02:56 AM
N/U is a public community, anyone can tag by typing !tagme in one of our game servers.

JunKeD
02-16-2010, 03:30 AM
N/U is a public community, anyone can tag by typing !tagme in one of our game servers.

Then what is that Recruitment link on the top of the page?

DoT
02-16-2010, 04:00 AM
Then what is that Recruitment link on the top of the page?

That is for word. N/U's official clan. Feel free to apply if you are interested in joining.