PDA

View Full Version : shity week

ORGANDONOR
02-09-2010, 09:04 AM
god it feels good to be back form a weekend with out power heat and the computer. the only thing we had was plenty of snow,cold and darkness. i was going out of my fucking mind. if anyone was on the east coast you know what im talking about that storm kicked are asses. 30in fell here trees look like tooth picks and roads look like ice rinks. snow allmost to my waist in some places and power lines down every where. im glad i got power back. cold showers suck ass lol. but glad to be back and for all that are still out there with out power im feeling you on that.

ORGANDONOR

emptyclipz
02-09-2010, 11:01 AM
it's times like that when you need to hit up the reserve/emergency weed stash, and let that fuck it enter your system haha

well good to see you back, see ya in game

vince21
02-09-2010, 09:58 PM
sounds like an enthralling weekend there buddy...what you needed were a couple of bodies to keep you company...preferably women...or not, in your case. ;) <3

glad to see you back in one piece. :D

NoogyMan
02-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah snow kicked ass for the past few weeks. It's snowing here right now. Pissing me off......

Glad you got everything back.

-Noogyman :)

Nadia
02-12-2010, 08:11 PM
thank god snow missed cleveland area and went to pittsburgh and all of pa :P

Nemesis Breaker
02-13-2010, 12:04 AM
who cares about the snow, i just want all these fucking high schoolers back in school. i have had three where i live about hit me at a stop lightTR%.

X-Storm
02-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Stop complaining :P

We have had so much snow since the beginning of December that we have run out of salt to use on the road :P

Living in Denmark sucks when it is snowing.

(And they are saying that the snow or ice will at least be here till Easter)

ORGANDONOR
02-14-2010, 09:11 PM
yeah i love the snow but i hate it when the fucking power goes out ant there is no fucking heat because the heater runs off power witch is gay as hell