PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL TO READ, REGS ADMIN OWNERS PPL WHO DONT PLAY!!!

pasties
07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
This msg was just posted in our admin section only, but i think it is very important for everyone to read and understand.

btw, rofl please dont be mad at me for posting this.
o burrito contacted me over xfire and pretty much tried to get me to go from NU to NA

he also either lied to me, or was lied to by deuce about the whole money stealing thing, read on:

cheesey burrito: we need to talk
cheesey burrito: nm your not there
ROFLmyWAFFLE: im so here
cheesey burrito: do you know about ma deuces story??
ROFLmyWAFFLE: kinda
ROFLmyWAFFLE: not really
cheesey burrito: nukum and scribe and sera started playing on my server
cheesey burrito: people are leaving quickly
cheesey burrito: with the money your paying for admin there u could get your own server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: lol, you dont seem to understand why i pay sios for admin
cheesey burrito: tell me
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i dont pay him because i want admin and im willing to pay to have it, and god knows i dont want to own another server again, which i have done in the past
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i pay him because i like NU
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i like to see it stay running
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its one of the better servers on the internet
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive been playing cs since i was in grade 8
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its been over 6 years
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive seen my fair share of shitty fuckin servers
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive played in your server before
ROFLmyWAFFLE: at least the office unlimited server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: its okay, but when i was there the admins were mouthing off to everyone and it to be honest
cheesey burrito: what did u think?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: it wasnt very enjoyable
ROFLmyWAFFLE: the server is run and maintained fine
cheesey burrito: well we fixed that
ROFLmyWAFFLE: well i might go back and check it out
cheesey burrito: ask nukum and scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive talked to scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive talked to him about coming back to NU
ROFLmyWAFFLE: nothing with your server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i just like scribe
ROFLmyWAFFLE: hes one of my favourite people ive ever met on css
cheesey burrito: your missing out though
ROFLmyWAFFLE: missing out on what
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ?
cheesey burrito: u got to figure that out
ROFLmyWAFFLE: lol
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i enjoy myself when i play on my dust2 server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: ive never enjoyed myself more than when i play on my dust2 server
ROFLmyWAFFLE: except for way back when in grade 10 when i used to play in my own server with all my friends from school
ROFLmyWAFFLE: but almost all my friends have stopped playing, and im never getting that back
ROFLmyWAFFLE: now tell me, what do you enjoy more while playing on your server that you enjoyed, or didnt enjoy at NU?
cheesey burrito: that i will tell u later when the time is right
ROFLmyWAFFLE: WTF?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: tell me now
ROFLmyWAFFLE: and what happened with deuce?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: maybe you could enlighten me
ROFLmyWAFFLE: cause im curious
ROFLmyWAFFLE: he was funny
cheesey burrito: chill and read
ROFLmyWAFFLE: five me something to read
ROFLmyWAFFLE: give*
cheesey burrito: ok deuce gave sio money
cheesey burrito: to put his ads on the website
cheesey burrito: but sio never did
cheesey burrito: and took deuces money
cheesey burrito: which was alot
ROFLmyWAFFLE: i heard about that
ROFLmyWAFFLE: it was deuces fault though
cheesey burrito: and deuce says that nus shutting themselves down not him
cheesey burrito: he tryed to make nu the best
cheesey burrito: hes rdy to sew them and hang them out to dry
ROFLmyWAFFLE: sew?
ROFLmyWAFFLE: sue?
cheesey burrito: thats y office unlimtied is empty
cheesey burrito: yes sue
cheesey burrito: sio and deuce signed a real contract which deuce had
cheesey burrito: sio stole about half a mill
ROFLmyWAFFLE: LOL are you fucked?
cheesey burrito: i am not joking
ROFLmyWAFFLE: never said you were
cheesey burrito: ask around
ROFLmyWAFFLE: but you were lied to
cheesey burrito: how
ROFLmyWAFFLE: alright, lets get things straight
ROFLmyWAFFLE: whether you believe me or not, just listen
cheesey burrito: get on with it
ROFLmyWAFFLE: **i said something here that im not sure if some ppl should know about so i wont post it**
<This user is now offline>

Now, there are major problems going on right now with our office unlimited server.
So, I am going to put it all out there for all of to read. Now, remember this is information that i do not need to tell people. I am giving this information out to show you people, because we (N|U) have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of, we run good servers for people to have fun on. End of story.

1) I am going to start with deuce.
So, it all started along time ago. Deuce had a scheme to try and make some money, so he had "invented" a "druggy kit" (which had scales, papers, pipe, and other things of that nature) and had asked sio and myself if we would advertise this "invention" on our servers, website, and our motd's. Which in turn he would give us money for ($1000). $500 upfront and $500 when the advertising went up. We graciously said yes, he then sent us $500.00 American to start the deal. After a month or two of not talking/seeing him. I contacted him concerning this issue. He then told me that he got in a fight with his partner at the time, because him being a marine and a business man, he could not be associated with a "druggy kit". So, at that time he told me that his business was not going to get off the ground, so we could keep the first $500.00 as a donation to the servers. We accepted.

After about 2-5 months went by, he then contacted us concerning another "opportunity" for us to make some money (advertising for companies on our servers, websites, motd's).
Deuce, went to a certain business to ask if they wanted to advertise on our servers, he got turned down, so he then asked if he could bring another person on to help us get this "advertising" We graciously said yes again.
So, this is the way it was going to work. myself, sio, deuce, john(some guy) were going to start a business(named jjje, or something to that effect). The only thing sio, and myself wanted was to keep N|U separate from this new business, in case if it fail then we wouldn't have to lose NU. This was fine in the beginning, soon after we got another chance to have a meeting with this same company (July 25th). At or around july 1st,2008 sio, deuce and myself had a meeting to discuss business matters. Deuce then said that he wanted to become owner of NU with sio and myself, we immediately declined his offer, he then got super upset (in which he has apologized many times for since). After that sio and myself didn't want to have anything to do with him, or his new company. He then LOST IT, telling us he was going to sue us for breaking the first agreement(the one where he told me to keep the $500.00). So, that is the complete story on how we ripped off deuce 2392183098 millions dollars.
If you have any questions, or there is something i didn't explain good enough, please feel free to msg ME (xfire = pasties)

2) Burrito

Well this is a easy story
It all started on office unlimited. Which Burrito used to hbe junior owner of. I was told by many regs that burrito was abusing his admin abilities, and not using them when was appropriate (banning hackers, slaying afks - admin stuff). I confronted burrito about this, and he said it was all true. I then told him to smarten up and do his job or there were going to be repercussions, he agreed. The next day i got a msg from embra saying that burrito was slaying her because she knifed him, I asked burrito if this was true, he said it was not. I then went to siosios to look at the servers logs, and come to find out that he did slay her. I then took his admin for 2 weeks as a punishment for breaking the rules and lying. after the 2 weeks i just gave him his admin back(not junior owner abilities) I told him he had to prove to me that he deserved it back.
He bugged me everyday, about getting his junior ownership back, I told him not until i see improvement on his admin abilities. which i didn't.
A week later i witnessed in the server( as i was under an assumed name) burrito not doing his job at all. He was being very harsh to some and super lenient to others. I told him that i was removing his admin for a month ( this was not the only reason he lost his admin, there were others, but it is NU business and no one others). After a couple of days some regs came to me and told me that burrito was recruiting on office unlimited for another office unlimited server called noob asylum. I confronted burrito and he removed me from his friends, I immediately removed his admin. he then got kept recruiting through xfire and steam. He then got others to recruit on office for him as he could not get in (as he was banned). I then banned them as well. I was then contacted by na owner, who was telling me he has hired NU regs to recruit on our servers, so as i saw people do it, I banned them. Then banning all Na admins that played on our servers.

So, if there are any questions concerning any of what i have spoken to here today, you may contact me xfire = pasties

Zaku-x109
07-31-2008, 01:26 PM
:roll:
All I'm saying...

==EDIT==
Wait I just need to say a lil more.
I donno y ppl forget that there's risks when dealing with $$$ online. And then want it bak after they lose it or after they give it away. It doesn't work that way, even in a court, the judge wuld say "then why did u give it to him?" and "mistrial" or something around those lines.
I'm not taking sides with anyone on this matter, just adding my few cents and facts.
________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Kq55UzC2s

ORGANDONOR
07-31-2008, 01:51 PM
all i got 2 say about this is that there was a lot of shit goin on i dont no the hole thing but its bs & i think its funny that ppl came up 2 me & said stuff about the money thing. and really dont cair at all bc i give my money 4 admin not only bc i wanted admin also bc i played there 4 5yrs & i love every1 in there there like my fam. so if u mess with them u mess with me.

donkey
07-31-2008, 02:06 PM
well I have read everything and it is well understood.i do understand wut is going on with everything by this post and as well being contacted by burrito him self some time ago. he did infact try to recruit in so many word and by trying to elplain to me that N/U is going underground and we r not going to have server anymore every soon. i took it litely. as I explained to burrito there is nothing going to remove me from N/U no matter wut. I do in fact have faith in both sios and pastiez and i do see both of them as really intelligent people that will not let dumb fucks like burrito and other lame shit come onto the servers and try to shut us down. N/U has been up for far too long for some regs and one person to come into the server and recruit.

Few thing for those who let greed and money get in the way.

1) burrito: you are fucken stupid and i think if you did care some what about the N/U community you would have stayed and learn to use your admin the right way and understand that junior owner does not put you above the rules. one month and u could not do that, it shows you were not cut out for that position.

2)NA owner: i think our a dumb ass that thinks you can match up to wut i have seen as the best server on the internet (N/U). Learn how to recruit for your self. you paying people to come onto other servers to recruit for you is really shittie. who says those people wont turn there backs on you? get smart!

3)back stabbers: as for those who left and decided to brake the rules. I really want to know wut made u do that? was it a rumor/story not told completly? was it the money? wut would make u turn around and do stupid shit like that. from where i stand u all r fucken stupid and u got wut u deserved!

from where i stand all my time on N/U wut i have seen is the admins/owners/junior owner/ and who ever else, plays a part in makeing all the N/U servers as grate as they are and they do look to improving constantly.

I myself want to thank pastiez and sios and all other who made N/U servers as fun as they are now. pastiez thanks for bringing this to everyones attents. now those who read ur post will understand wut happend.

+WordDonkey#

POW
07-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Pasties,

TYVM for finally filling some of us in on what has been going on with Burrito and Deuce. I have heard many different stories from other players and I am so happy to finally hear the story from someone who was apart of the situation (even though it was not any of business).

a couple of quick questions

1. Are we still supposed to ban nA Admins?
2. Are we supposed ban players with the nA tag?

royalewitcheese
07-31-2008, 02:23 PM
All i know is that this is insanity lol. GLad I give my 1 dollar a month to NU. NU ftw!!!!. Pasties and sio got everything in check. Keep up the good work and make good use of my double cheeseburger money w00t.

pasties
07-31-2008, 02:25 PM
Yes, ban all NA admins
no do not ban people with NA tags unless they are recruiting in our servers. siosios and myself banned many many people from our office unlimited server. I hope most of them know why, some were very innocent and some were not. I am in the next couple of days going to unbanning those who were banned unjustly, for those of you that were banned this way, I sincerely apologize for having to do it, but if you love NU than you can certainly understand why i did so.

If you feel that you were banned unjustly and i have overlooked you, please feel free to msg me (xfire - pasties)

Jackbauer
07-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Well since i started playing css the first server i played on was reg office now 5 years later look where n/u is now one of the most popular and sucsessful gaming communitys. Thay started out small and built on in creating a great gaming environment they made it with all the regs in mind all the things that are done to the nu serevrs are done in the best intrest of the regs and thats a fact. NA on the other hand think that they can put a community together in 2-3 months wrong it dose not matter how many servers you have in a community it is the ammount of people that enjoy playing in the servers with out the regs its pointless, NA have what 8 servers now and yet when i have been looking at activity graphs for there servers they are dead around 75% on the time and the max amount of people they have gotten on average in one of there servers is only 14 people, most of there servers are not even used, they think just because thay have alot of servers with all kinds of maps and mods that they will instantly populate them selves then there wrong without the community spirit which n/u has they will NEVER amount to anything bigger when they carnt even get there servers populated they need to offer people admin to encourage them to play there. When i first went in there server all i saw was an admin and x-reg abusing his admin to get what he wanted by slaying people for not going along with what he wanted them to do. The regs how left n/u to play in NA made the mistake of listening to burrito a childish imature person who could bearly run a server let alone a community thinking he could trick people into beliving that n/u had gotten a new server and then burrito getting people to spam the server ip not only in office unlimited but also on the n00b unlimited website. This just shows how pathetic burrito realy is, Ma_deuce is no better telling people that n/u stole form him now if ime right when you say that someone can have something or you give someone something then later on down the line and ask for it back that is not stealing when he gaive the money to both pasties and sio for the community as a donation, so why say they stole form him when he was the one how gaive them the money in the first place.

I belive this sould be enough said.

Shad
07-31-2008, 02:34 PM
I am behind you 100% in this pastiez. Although I do not play on n/u as much as I used to I still do have the utmost respect for you and the admins, so please keep doing all you can to keep the n/u servers free from harm. I do not know why people would go behind your back like that and recruit your members but it is disheartening to know that people I knew and trusted have fallen away from being apart of this community. In the end though I realize it is their choice (obviously) but some people in the end.. just need to grow up.

-sHaD <3

roflmywaffle
07-31-2008, 02:39 PM
someone should link this to the NA forums so all their regs and admins can read the truth about the whole matter

CMAC
07-31-2008, 02:44 PM
hopefully we will bring traffic back to our office_unlimited server once i release this map which I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON, k thanks.
if only there was some way NA could not get a hold of it, or it woudlnt work on their server or sumthin..

easytarget
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Pasties wanted me to say something, but he really covered it. You are our players and regulars. You play where you want, but historically you have stuck with us for a reason. We do not have bad blood with other communities (friends with TnB and n00bsalad), we do not try to screw people over. These two people tried to screw with us and now they are paying for it. They are digging deep and using tactics that are quite frankly, not very honest. Lying is not a good color and the NA owners are wearing it proudly. I feel sorry for their members because they did not know pasties and sios side of the matter and got duped into burrito/deuces lies but I agreed with pasties and sios decision not even to open it up to the public. They did not want to make anyone look bad but now, we are showing to you guys, we have nothing to hide. Go ahead and soak in when pasties just wrote. Both sio and pasties have been our owners for so long, I trust them over some "marine" and a kid who wears woman's clothes.

I just want to comment on burrito because basically every admin did not even like him when he was with NU. I am sorry I did not tell you up front that I did not like you one bit. You are retarded. I think it was because you were in our NU admin circle that I bit my tongue. I did not even notice you took me off steam/xfire until I noticed I was not getting the usual 20 messages of begging to get admin back. But really, all those times you told me and wolfeh, you still suck your thumb and you are like 20 or something, I always thought there was something wrong with you. I think its fitting you are running empty servers. Have fun.

~Easy

Kirk
07-31-2008, 03:38 PM
hahaha nice easy. I still sleep with a stuffed bunny rabbit :( is there something wrong with me? :(

HellscreamsRage
07-31-2008, 03:52 PM
I've played CS for years and years, been to uncountable servers, been in a few clans that ran their own servers. I've seen how servers run well and how they are run poorly. Now I've never been involved in a large community until I ventured into the Zombie server one fateful day.

Steveo and Tara were the first ones I met and they showed me how a good server was supposed to run, forget about Office, S&D, Dust2, I only knew about the zombie server. I didn't even know really there was an N/U before Steveo started hinting of adminship opportunity for me and asked me to join the website/forum.

No one has ever, (the Ownership included), tried to lay false trails before me. Except in these rare occasions where a disenfranchised party wasn't happy and broke away and tried to grab people from us. Pasties and Sios are always upfront with how N/U is doing, how admins are doing and how the community as a whole is doing. if they ever had a problem with me or any situation I have known about, they confront it, explore all options (or if its a dispute: all sides of the matter) try to judge the best way to go about things and set a course to make everyone happy (sometimes even at the expense of themselves).

Some of the newer admins may look from afar and see Pasties and Sios as all powerful entities who give out orders and don't take anything from no one (Hell, Sios scared the crap out of me at one point, he was the man in the red rusty van asking if I wanted candy and I am a man who likes his candy).

These guys are great people who put up with a lot of grief to make our freetime FUNTIME. Sios especially with the running of the servers 24/7. I've left out Tara for the most part because I haven't seen her lately :? and that makes me sad because she is the one that got me stoked for N/U and made playing on these servers fun.

Needless to say is that if pasties or sios were liars or crooks, they wouldn't have built a base of Jr Owners, Admins and regular pubs that have fun working and playing together. A great community isn't based on lies and deceit, it needs cooperation from the bottom all the way up to the top and vice versa.

So listen to burrito all you want, but the proof is in the performance and in the players. And we got both!

Want more proof? This is why I love this community: We've had jr owners, and admins (including myself) disappear, or leave, or come on hard times, and all Pasties, Sios, Tara, and others of the ownership say is: Don't worry about it, we got ya covered!

Don't worry about it...They welcome everyone and help people who need it. These are people many of these admins including myself have never met in person but are willing to go out on the limb for you when you're in need. I mean come on people, unless you're a complete fuck up, they have your back (and sometimes when you're a complete fuck up, you're hilarious so they will have your back even more)

siosios
07-31-2008, 04:21 PM
for the record there was no "mill" (as burrito stated) sent my way or we would have a hell of alot more servers then we do and the admins would NOT need to donate anymore.

here is the actual server costs we pay a month for the 2 dedicated boxes that N/U runs to host both the website and all the gameservers (minus the cal vent and cal cod4 server)

game server:

20080728 Network Attached Storage: 20 GB NAS $5.00 $0.33 $0.00 $0.00
Sub-Total $5.00 $0.33 $0.00 $0.00

sio4.sio4.net:
20080728 Server: Quad Processor Quad Core Intel 7320 - 2.13GHz
(Tigerton) - 4 x 4MB cache
$659.00 $43.49 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Second Processor: Quad Core Intel 7320 - 2.13GHz
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Third Processor: Quad Core Intel 7320 - 2.13GHz (Tigerton)
- 4 x 4MB cache
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Fourth Processor: Quad Core Intel 7320 - 2.13GHz
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Ram: 8 GB FB-DIMM Registered 533/667 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Disk Controller: SA-SCSI Disk Controller $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 First Hard Drive: 73GB SA-SCSI 10K RPM $30.00 $1.98 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Remote Management: Reboot / KVM over IP $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Uplink Port Speeds: 100 Mbps Public & Private Networks $10.00 $0.66 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Public Network Port: 100 Mbps public uplink* $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Private Network Port: 100 Mbps private uplink* $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Public Bandwidth: 2000 GB Bandwidth $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Monitoring: Host Ping $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Notification: Email and Ticket $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Response: Automated Notification $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Operating System: Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2
(64 bit)
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Primary IP Addresses: 1 IP Address $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Secondary IP Addresses: 4 IP Addresses $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Lockbox: 1 GB Lockbox $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Intrusion Detection & Protection: Network IDS/IPS Protection $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 Vulnerability Assessments & Management: Nessus
Vulnerability Assessment & Reporting
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
Sub-Total $699.00 $46.13 $0.00 $0.00
20080728 One Time Charge: Bandwidth Overage ($0.10/GB)
sio4.sio4.net - 2000GB Allocated - 2068.21GB Used -
68.21GB Over
$6.82 $0.45 $0.00 $0.00
Sub-Total $6.82 $0.45 $0.00 $0.00
Totals $710.82 $46.91 $0.00 $0.00
Amount Due $757.73
20080728 RECURRING_PAYMENT_CREDIT Credit Card ending in: xxxx ($-757.73)
20080728 RECURRING $757.73

webserver:
n00b.n00bunlimited.net:
20080729 Server: Single Processor Quad Core Xeon 5310 - 1.60GHz
(Clovertown) - 1 x 8MB cache
$199.00 $13.13 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Ram: 4 GB FB-DIMM Registered 533/667 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Disk Controller: SATA Disk Controller $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 First Hard Drive: 250GB SATA II $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Second Hard Drive: 250GB SATA II $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Remote Management: Reboot / KVM over IP $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Uplink Port Speeds: 100 Mbps Public & Private Networks $10.00 $0.66 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Public Network Port: 100 Mbps public uplink* $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Private Network Port: 100 Mbps private uplink* $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Public Bandwidth: 2000 GB Bandwidth $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Monitoring: Host Ping $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Notification: Email and Ticket $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Response: Automated Notification $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux - 5 (32 bit) $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Control Panel Software: cPanel/WHM with Fantastico and
RVskin
$25.00 $1.65 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Primary IP Addresses: 1 IP Address $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Secondary IP Addresses: 4 IP Addresses $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Lockbox: 1 GB Lockbox $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Intrusion Detection & Protection: Network IDS/IPS Protection $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
20080729 Vulnerability Assessments & Management: Nessus
Vulnerability Assessment & Reporting
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
Sub-Total $234.00 $15.44 $0.00 $0.00
Totals $234.00 $15.44 $0.00 $0.00
Amount Due $249.44
20080729 RECURRING $249.44

now with that totaled up we are at $1006.00 a month... right? (i see the need so we have quality servers not some 40 dollor hosted game server on a box that is overloaded with too many game servers dropping the quality of game play)

now the other $400 goes on (not that we break the payment for the main servers but im going to toss this out there)

supporting the cal teams vent, thier cod4 server, hlstats, advanced placment/advertising on http://www.game-monitor.com/ , and anything else we can think of to make the servers more enjoyable for you guys.

i sure as shit dont mind spending the time i do working on the servers(or used to now that nat has taken up some of the slack for me) but to sit hear and listen to people telling me they are leaving becuase i "stole" from ma_duece made me feel that i had lost something along the way..... but i didnt lose anything. all i did was try to make N/U better for you guys.

btw just gonna post a few conversation peices so you know what type of guy he really is...

[22:23] maduecejax: I was just banned in office extended for talking dude I am pissed
[22:23] maduecejax: some noob admin
[22:23] maduecejax: I need your help
[22:30] maduecejax: <Incoming call from maduecejax. Click the voice button to answer>
[22:30] maduecejax: <You missed a call from maduecejax>
[22:31] maduecejax: I will send you $100 right now to chew his ass out
[22:31] maduecejax: and I mean rip him or her a new one
[22:41] maduecejax: <Incoming call from maduecejax. Click the voice button to answer>
[22:41] maduecejax: <You missed a call from maduecejax>
[22:54] maduecejax: Thanks man I will pay you that $100 I promised. If I dont pay you can bann me yourself> LOL
[22:54] siosios: LOL
[22:55] maduecejax: Thanx man I will login and pay tomorow long week and just want to screw off and play some office
[22:55] maduecejax: what will it cost to bann here
[22:55] siosios: dont mind sera she is a good admin and is following the rules
[22:55] maduecejax: her
[22:55] siosios: lol
[22:55] siosios: banher
[22:56] siosios: ?
[22:56] maduecejax: lol
[22:56] maduecejax: everything has a price
[22:56] siosios: HAHA
[22:56] siosios: i dont have prices... im too stuck on my own beliefs to be bought
[22:56] maduecejax: nice
[22:57] maduecejax: I will still donate that $100

i never even chewed sera's ass for that i just explained that pasties gave him more slack then others....

[12:35] maduecejax: Hey man I did not want to lose my admin privildges, and it wasnt a money issue at all. It was timing I got real and I mean real busy for a period of time.
[12:35] maduecejax: I just did not have the time.
[12:36] maduecejax: In all reality money is NOT an Issue at all.
[12:36] siosios: pasties does all the admin stuff seeing as im always working or working on the servers
[12:36] siosios: i didnt even know he set you as afk
[12:37] maduecejax: He kept harassing me for money as soon as I started playing again
[12:38] maduecejax: the second I get on he asked me for money and didnt even say hello. I was like WTF man I just got back on here after being gone for 2 mos and the first thing he asked me for was money
[12:38] maduecejax: That pissed me off
[12:38] maduecejax: I was like WTF
[12:38] maduecejax: Fine you get nothing then
[12:38] maduecejax: Money is not an issue for me at all
[12:38] maduecejax: I have made over 100G this year from my comp
[12:39] siosios: he was rpobably concerned we wernt going to make the bills for the servers and was not being socialble
[12:39] maduecejax: and I have only owned my own company for the past 9 mos.
[12:39] siosios: for that im sorry
[12:40] maduecejax: If he had concern thats all he had to say I would help you guys out anytime. Idont want to see this server go away
[12:40] maduecejax: Well how much does it take If I become part owner
[12:41] siosios: well like ive told the other admin.... money is not why we do this but making the bills so we can keep what we have is a monthly worry and i think it stresses pasties out ALOT
[12:41] maduecejax: yeah but this is pennys to the right backers
[12:41] siosios: you would have to discuss that with pasties on the owner ship part

again trying to buy his way into ownership of N/U to which the answer from pasties was no.....

[18:51] maduecejax: Ok then I am going to request that the $500.00 I sent you for advertisement be either sent back to me. Or as we had initially agreed on based on that contract I will pay you an additional $500.00 and you advertise
[19:22] siosios: well ill tell you this... your adverts will never be on the game servers or the website but you will get your money back and thats that. you will recieve your 500 via paypal in 3 weeks time and not a day sooner. and that will take care of that contract once and for all
[19:26] maduecejax: I am telling yo dont make me get dirty on this Sios. Come on Kiss and make up.
[19:26] maduecejax: That is exacttly what the contract said
[19:28] siosios: nope have requested your money back and that IS what i am going to do ...you said that i am a man of my word and that is what i am by doing as asked to return your money for an incomplete transaction that happened months ago.
[19:28] maduecejax: thats not the contract
[19:29] maduecejax: If you choose to give money back that is your choice but I have the contract, and that is not what it says
[19:29] maduecejax: I am going to take the contract

so lets sum it up.... i offered the money back and he refused... now he tells people i stole from him.... and even before this last discussion he told us that the money could be conidered a donation as the first company was not going to take off. (some of the above has time spaces becuase of things that can not be mentioned in public becuase i signed an non-disclosure agreement concerning details of the agreement and what not.

so this is all up to you regulars and new players and even NA to decide on.

just a side note its not that i dont like ma_duece i just dont stand for someone trying to bully N/U and its players becuase of me and my needs to make this place better for you guys. i dont make a dime off working on this place but i do enjoy seeing all of you have fun on what ive (meaning the servers and back end) worked so hard on to create.

enjoy our servers becuase they are there for you guys... not me!

thanks
siosios

PS: if people are wondering why ottobohn from n00bsalad is making donations every month is becuase he trusts me enough to host his entire gaming website on the N/U webserver..... just another way to help pay the bills and keep good friends on a stable platform!

claydog114
07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Pasties wanted me to say something, but he really covered it. You are our players and regulars. You play where you want, but historically you have stuck with us for a reason. We do not have bad blood with other communities (friends with TnB and n00bsalad), we do not try to screw people over. These two people tried to screw with us and now they are paying for it. They are digging deep and using tactics that are quite frankly, not very honest. Lying is not a good color and the NA owners are wearing it proudly. I feel sorry for their members because they did not know pasties and sios side of the matter and got duped into burrito/deuces lies but I agreed with pasties and sios decision not even to open it up to the public. They did not want to make anyone look bad but now, we are showing to you guys, we have nothing to hide. Go ahead and soak in when pasties just wrote. Both sio and pasties have been our owners for so long, I trust them over some "marine" and a kid who wears woman's clothes.

I just want to comment on burrito because basically every admin did not even like him when he was with NU. I am sorry I did not tell you up front that I did not like you one bit. You are retarded. I think it was because you were in our NU admin circle that I bit my tongue. I did not even notice you took me off steam/xfire until I noticed I was not getting the usual 20 messages of begging to get admin back. But really, all those times you told me and wolfeh, you still suck your thumb and you are like 20 or something, I always thought there was something wrong with you. I think its fitting you are running empty servers. Have fun.

~Easy

PO-TA-TOES

And SIO/pastiez thanks for clearing all this up. it is greatly appreciated!! This is precisely the reason i am still here today, because of you guy's honesty. pastiez proved his self to me 1 month after i got my admin here. and i never plan on leaving!
<3 N/u 4L

Null
07-31-2008, 05:25 PM
I waited for some of you to post to see what you had to say since i read this as soon as pasties posted it, i was luckly I was away when most of this stuff happened.

1) I know pasties, and have met him in RL and he is a nice down to earth person.
2) Burrito before i left was starting to be an ass to the players/not doing his job and other stuff wich I had discussed with other admins, so its not a suprise to me he would pull this sort of stunt.
3) I cannot be BOUGHT OFF as well from any players, break the rules and your gone (i may be TOUGHT but im FAIR) Only exception is that I can however be bought off by Pasties/Sios/and if she comes back TARA...
4) I once said I didnt like Ma_DEUCE....my instincs were right. But the stunt he's trying to pull is total BS and being in the military he should know better, I hope it bites him in the ass.

MESSAGE TO ALL THAT WANT TO HURT THE NU SOCIETY.... Get a life, stop ruinning other's, we will survive without you.

As for the new map your making CMAC JUST RELEASE IT WITH TERMS THAT ONLY APPROVED COMMUNITIES MAY USE IT...if they run the MAP then report them for breaches to Intelectual Property and their server provider by LAW will need to force em to remove it/deactivate their accounts otherwise face legal action. I know its cheap doing this but you have to do what you need to in order to survive.

Zaku-x109
07-31-2008, 06:12 PM
As for the new map your making CMAC JUST RELEASE IT WITH TERMS THAT ONLY APPROVED COMMUNITIES MAY USE IT...if they run the MAP then report them for breaches to Intelectual Property and their server provider by LAW will need to force em to remove it/deactivate their accounts otherwise face legal action. I know its cheap doing this but you have to do what you need to in order to survive.

go null :D
________
BODY SCIENCE (http://bodyscience.ws/)

LordMindhunter
07-31-2008, 06:53 PM
well

i asked pasties for some info as some players came to me and said that siosios was a robber and htey didnt want to play with him, i tried to take out the little fires by saying that they dont need to
get in stuff that isnt theire bussiness and that the people involved will take care of it.

I also said to pasties he didnt need to if it was non of my bussines as i would understand. but he had to get tired of many questions round this.

Alot of u guys know that I use to play in NR and i know word from there and i was very loyal to NR at the time but then some admin was being an idiot and the owners did shit. and no respect for who I was and how long i played there.

I played here for bout a year and Pasties knows me from wayback, before NR and NG where made by a split dont know the server tho very long time ago, and now im admin, hopefully a good 1, and im trying to get into word cal WITH ALOT OF PROCTICE tho.

What i want to say is that NU is now The server I play on and my loyalty lies here and I got way more respect from the players and admins, thats important for the players too,
And Im glad that the owners explain this to not only other owners and admins but also the players of NU.

So keep on the good work and tnx again.

Grtz Mindhunter

Soviet
07-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi guys this is Soviet
You may no me you may not, but i hope i can meet you.

Now a couple of years ago or so... i joined N/U
i played....
and played
and played

Now a couple of days ago i waited for an hour to see if anyone was playin on N/U office unlimited.... I sux at reg.
Noone.

So i searched for a cs_office_unlimited map. Lo and Behold! N/A!! I was like cool!
Played a couple of days... noted a lot of players from n/u playing here. A few people like Turtle and some little kid didnt know why they got banned.
A few others were seriosly pissed. I was like wtf!!! but of course.. i let it go.
5 mins after being in N/A i got bored cause there were only like 2 or 3 people so i joined N/U DM server as N/A T.S.B.T.J.A.O.S(if you know me at all you would know i change my name ALOT) i played for like 3 mins tops... raping like usual... then BAM!!! I was banned!

I checked for why and it said Disrespecting Admin... i was like wtf!!!!
(See idk about the feud)
So i protested.... you may think i was being a bitch about it for it was only a day ban but...i AM ADDICTED :wink:
I protested checked it the next day and it was PERMA BAN i was like wtf!!!! Reason: the buddies over at n/a blah blah blah
I got mad and bugged sio about it cause i was really pissed.
But to make a long story a little bit shorter... i read this
i didnt know this
I feel bad that i didnt give n/u a little bit of credit cause i am ignorant
but im back and i will help you guys in anyway possible!

GO N/U!!!

Natalya
07-31-2008, 08:08 PM
@ CMAC and Null

You can't release the map with a ToS or whatever that states that it is N/U's intellectual property. Valve maintains rights over all custom maps made for this game. A better solution is to put a banner somewhere on the map saying N00b Unlimited, lists our website, and has Unlim Office's IP address and says N00b Asylum sucks ass or something like that.

Kirk
07-31-2008, 08:11 PM
@ CMAC and Null

You can't release the map with a ToS or whatever that states that it is N/U's intellectual property. Valve maintains rights over all custom maps made for this game. A better solution is to put a banner somewhere on the map saying N00b Unlimited, lists our website, and has Unlim Office's IP address and says N00b Asylum sucks ass or something like that.

Have a big picture of text that says N00bunlimited and draw a penis on it. Then make text that says NA and have it sucking our cock lol.

pasties
07-31-2008, 08:26 PM
soviet, I will unban you now.

claydog114
07-31-2008, 08:33 PM
@ CMAC and Null

HAHAH that would be funny as hell to see NA sux ass in the map LOL!!!!!

batgirl_kachow
07-31-2008, 08:36 PM
hi,

Its batgirl here from office unlimited and i would like to point out a few things. Please don't just freak out because i'm just giving you guys a little insight to things.

So, ok lets say duece is lying and burrito is a fucking idiot ( which if you didn't know already your a little slow :roll: )

We, at noob asylum, have already confronted him about doing things like this. I'll let our owners know whats going on and show them this post, I'm sure there will be action taken. I just want to say that i personally left because i saw SEVERAL long time admins just thinking they can do whatever they want because they pay to run the server. The whole kravin incident wasnt the first time something like that has happened. I played in office unlimited ONLY because thats were all the cool admins are. So, one day i decide to play in another nu server and i'm banned for retaliating to something i found offensive. ummm hello? since when does an admin, who i see as a representative of your community, insult a female gamer with a derogatory term. I'm over that now, but i didn't leave because of burrito, i left because of how everything was becoming all politics. I'd say about 76 % of the players that come to NA that were former NU players all say they come because the admins over at NU were being extremely harsh/abusing.

thats why i left.

But on another note, i'm extremely sorry for burrito's behavior and i hope that you don't see NA as that type of community. I have already stopped a vast majority of the bad mouthing of NU in our office unlimited server( once i realized how childish the whole thing is), and we're cracking down on the kids who want to try and recruit in your server. I'm very sorry if theres anything you guys think that would help the situation just let me know. My xfire is xbatgirlx01
once again i deeply apologize.

pasties
07-31-2008, 08:46 PM
I think many of you are getting things wrong, I didnt post this to slander deuce or burrito. I did this to allow our players a insight into what I have been thinking about for quite sometime. from deuce saying he is going to sue us, to burrito and his childish antics.
I confronted a player today who has been a regular on N|U servers for years(who i also considered a friend), I was told that he was telling other N|U regs not to play on our servers anymore. When i confronted him I asked if this was true, he said indeed it was. I then showed him this post early in the day when it was only my post. he replied "I am going to have to check with deuce and burrito to see if "my story" was correct". I replied, i dont care if you believe me or not. take it for what it is. I then asked him why he would do such a thing in the first place, he told me it was because i stole money from deuce.
The reason i am telling the N|U community of this convo, is to show you that i have nothing to hide from. If you feel that you dont want to play on my servers because you think that we stole money from anyone(let alone deuce) than you are sadly mistaken. for the people like this person (who i did not ban, becuase i obviously have more respect for him, than he does for me)I hope you are happy at your new server. The last thing i said to this person was, I am not going to ban him for disrespect or w.e, but i dont want to see him on my servers until he has grown up.

Many of you know me, for quite sometime. If i am anything i am truthful.
Regs/admins/friends come and go, IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR WORD--YOU DONT HAVE SHIT.

This will be my last post on this subject.

Pasties
Owner Of N|U

POW
07-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Soviet,
I was the one that banned u originally for a day. The reason being that we were told to ban both nA admins and any player with a nA tag. I consulted with
Ender(less) who is the Jr.Owner of DM and he said go ahead and ban u, so i did. sry

Sio,
I would like to thankyou for all of the hours u sacrifice to make this community what it is, This is easily the best gaming community out there. The admins/regs here are aweseome and i have gotten to know them pretty well...perhaps some too well .lol.

N|U4L

Xfactor12
07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Ok,i think that showing regulars what really is going on is good,but also bad.now that everyone knows what is going on,they will start to talk shit and cause more problems than there already are.and i can see where the n/a people are coming from.over my last months that i was able to play on n/u were HORRIBLE.i have seen and been a part of the,lets say n/u's "bad side".i saw a lot of admin abuse,tried to help out,but it went no where.i saw people grow grudges on soooo many admins and i know why.and half of these people that I KNOW OF are now n/a members.i believe some of us have just seen a part of n/u that isnt so great.we have been through bad experiences.i know how it feels,i know how bad the servers can be.i know how much of a bitch admins can be.i get where the n/a members come from.but then again n/u has a much BIGGER "brighter" side. there are a lot of great admins,or ex-admins.no i dont mean burrito,no offense.im mainly talking about sera and scribe.they actually saw what was going wrong with n/u,and what probably is still wrong.i understand nothin is perfect or ever will be.but some of the smallest problems can cause huge problems.i know why office wasn't as popular,well atleast what i heard from 50-60 reg's.i know the owners do not see these problems,and thats why there are respected regulars.they can bring up tese problems and let owners know.and most of the time they are either ignored or nothing is done about it.simply becuase of,lets say seniority???.
im sorry but thats a bunch of bs.some admins know they have been with n/u for so long that they will be believed over any regular,and that is why they do these wrong actions.they kow nothing will happen to them because they have been admin for 3,4,5etc yrs.i know n/u will not go down,but these small problems can hit n/u big.it can attack the community and have sum of them "turn against us" as some of u make it seem.

i am not taking sides on this,because i undertsnad where both n/a and n/u come from.
and to make this clear,this is about ma_duece jax NOT deucenader!
and as for n/u i have let u guys know sum problems and nothin was done,so hopefully someone can get u to change what is wrong with n/u.

~X

D0n_V170
07-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Ok, I have read most of this thread and as the owner of Noob Asylum, the only thing I have said negative towards N/U, is that Pasties is a fucking moron. I have spoken to him twice and both times he has shown his immaturity to myself. I have nothing against the community as itself and I have NEVER condoned or encouraged recruiting from your servers. People have mentioned it to me, not mentioning names, but I have just said, "No, we are a young and developing server, our servers will start to fill and we will get regulars eventually."

I love how you all are talking shit about us already. We have done nothing wrong. We heard deuce's story and saw the presentation, that we assumed he showed to you, but we never took judgment. We lol'd whenever deuce talked shit about you guys, but then again, deuce is a funny guy.

And where do you guys get off saying we are thinking we can start a community overnight? We have been around quite a few and know what to do and what not to do. We don't assume to start immediately and understand it takes time. We are mature and experienced players.

The NU regulars that have came into our servers have bitched about the community and we, as in the other upper admins and I, never really commented on it much. You all are another community, that is all. We don't expect a friendship, but also don't want to see immediate hostility for nothing.

Burrito is a fucking retard and him trying to recruit is not my doing. I can't really control him. Also, our servers are not loaded down with a ton on one box. Please don't talk shit if you don't know details. Yes, we have some problems, but we are a new community and are trying to get minor problems and kinks fixed. If you have any problems, nothx is my xfire or email me at no@noobasylum.net.

Thanks.

enderless
07-31-2008, 10:04 PM
I authorized the ban only because i was under the impression that all members from NA were to be banned on sight. Sorry for that.

Kirk
07-31-2008, 10:29 PM
God damn. I've read more today than I have all summer year... 8O

Zaku-x109
07-31-2008, 10:34 PM

go null :D
________
Islero (http://www.lamborghini-tech.com/wiki/Lamborghini_Islero)

royalewitcheese
07-31-2008, 10:39 PM
After analyzing both sides, I feel there is a fundamental small group that caused this to turn to such a disastor. I had no clue who or what NA was till I started to see some old regulars in reg office disappear. I've played now in NU servers for a good long time now. It seems to me that a few bad calls on admins here and few folks over on the NA side caused things to go horribly wrong. We have a few abusive claims by the ex NU players which is always bound to happen. Human nature kicked in and that essence of abusive powers was pushed by those small victims,in such a way,that some of the other regulars believed it to be true. Now whatever any admin did, these people saw it as a abusive move. Basically this conglomerate of individuals got together and decided to create there own separate community. Now that began some tension between this new community and NU.

What cross the line to me seems to have been the burrito recruit incident. Once the top of boiling water came off, all hell broke lose. Somewhere in between there were allegations of theft and whatnot which just made things worst. Now NU is forced into a defensive mode kicking and banning anyone that has to do with NA, as they don't know whose the good or bad guys. Now we have 2 separate communities whose top people cannot come together to resolve this and has hurt the communities themselves. They accuse us of this. We accuse them of that. Now people are forced to choose sides. Its pretty sad on both NA and NU. Now here we sit, everyone playing the blame game. Lies run rampant. No one on either side respects each other. Incident bystanders are being found guilty through association. Just look at this forum. Its a pretty sad turn of events here. http://www.yourspaceglitters.com/cat/Bible-Verses/john1427.gif

Gitter Your Space (http://www.yourspaceglitters.com/)</p>[align=right][align=left]

easytarget
07-31-2008, 10:48 PM
Immediate hostility for nothing? You come in here insulting our server owner. Your boy, burrito is/has been trying to recruit from our servers wearing your tag for quite some time now. Deuce is making up stories and using that as a platform to recruit from our servers. It has been going on for a long time, but now it is getting out of hand. Today we took action and let our regulars know of this. You started to cry. What did you think would happen if you cannot control your players concerning NU? If you were blind to this, I say you are a fucking moron. Your judgment on Pasties confirms that as well. I'm sure Pasties had to talk to you like a 2 year old from how NA is represented and lead.

I do not seed your servers nor do I ever go into your forums. I have never allowed any of my CAL members/regulars to go onto your servers. I really do not think anything of your servers. But if something is effecting my community that I am apart of, I will get involved. If you want to be useful towards this matter, get your regulars to follow what you say you enforce or continue to post on our forums looking helpless. I would advise do not look back on these forums because all you are doing is just upping our forum count. Do not waste your time with us if you are legitimately not associated with burrito or deuce and you do want to make your own community. You can try and order us "not to talk shit" but trust me, it seems like you can't get anyone to really follow your leadership. Is the reason you don't want to be talked about badly is because your regulars still enjoy our forums? Yikes.

There is a difference between you and our server owners. I know we do not condone people spreading our IPs in other communities. So, when we find out who does it, we warn then ban them. You, knowing Burrito is doing this, just cannot control him. Way to be a leader. I cannot blame you if you do not know all of your regulars who break our rules but admitting to knowing about it and not being able to control the situation is worse than bad.

Well, this is my last post on this matter. I will leave it up to you and your followers to come on our servers and website (feel free to register and click our links on top), and post here or make new threads. Here is a premature thanks.

~Easy

Scribe
07-31-2008, 11:32 PM
I was gone for over a month and came back into this shit. What gets me is many times I tried to help burrito out and he pulls this shit to N|U while I'm gone. I found the youtube video of Ma Deuces rant so I decided I need to hear it from the horses mouth. I didn't need to hear it from Pasties or Sio because if you got to know them like I did, you would know that both of them are good for their w0rd. I went over to burrito's server and was looking for him. "At that point Pasties ask me very nicely not to go over there but I wasn't banned nor scolded by him, fuck I had just got done getting pictures of his dog. lol" Anyhoo, there was burrito, he started talking shit about N|U, I fed him some more bullshit to see if he would play along and sure enough he did. I also talked to Ma Deuce on burrito's server and he does believe that Sio took money from him. At this point it didn't make sense. I didn't think that Sio would take funds from anyone, and he has proved that by taking the time to post his chat logs with ma deuce.

The only reason why I left was because I could not afford my admin dues at the time. When I came back, I was still welcomed with open arms by my friends at N|U. Hell I still had admin access in some of the N|U servers. I didn't use it because I didn't pay for it. Plus out of respect for the N|U community and for Pasties and Sio, I didn't use it. Stealing is a huge offense for me so what burrito has done has disgusted me in more ways than one. When I finally did come back, Sera and I had explained to Pasties that we were going on our own. Pasties and Sio both knew that I wanted to start my own server very bad. Being Jr. Tech was not enough to feed my hunger to make my own server. But that in no way means that I nor Sera do not support N|U. Hell, jus yesterday I was helping someone try to get admin at N|U and helped advise another player the day before on how to get into w0rd.

To Anyone who is confused over all this mess, don't take anyones gossip or rumors. Ask them yourself. Play with them on their servers. Sio and Pasties are great guys and they are more than happy to tell you whats going on. Ma Deuce and burrito are ready to chat as well. Burrito in "My Opinion" will not be very truthful about the whole situation.

As for the comment about Pasties being a fucking moron? Your right, thats why I luv him. :D But you would have to get to know him, to see that he truely is a friend. He will back you up 100% and stand by your side through thick and thin no matter how grim the situation is. It is an honor to have him for a friend.

To Pasties and Sio. I wish you guys the best of luck and I will still support you no matter what. I told you when I 1st joined N|U that it was N|U 4 life. If you ever find a player posting the IP from my server, I want to know about it. I don't steal users or admins and I will fight to help stop this st00pid ass shit. Players should be allowed to play where they want, not forced to choose. You guys have shown today "Like always" that you are fair about it. Recruiting is not allowed on your servers so people should respect that.

To burrito. You slimely piece of shit, I tried to help you several times and this is how you thank me? This is how you treat your friends? I know what you have done and it will take a long time for me to ever trust you again. I stood up for you, tried to help you out, spent many hours trying to train you on how to be a good admin. Theres hours I will never get back. If your sorry for what you did then you will remove your server. This whole situation has broken 2 communities and caused chaso between many good friends. Are you happy now? You greedy lil bastard. Your an attention whore, if no one is talking about u then you do shit to make yourself the center of attention.

Seraphim
07-31-2008, 11:47 PM
As for myself, yeah, I've played on NA, but I've also played at NU just as much if not more... I've also been at NP, and... someplace else but I've no clue offhand... something I favorited a loooong time ago... But truth be told, I've been more busy offline with a... side project... as well as working with Scribe on our own server. But I would like it known that because I might pop up here, or there, or somewhere in Malaysia of all places, that my friends are spread throughout the net- where my friends are, is where I'll be. But 'home is where the heart is', and while NU is not my 'permanent address' anymore, it's still where 2-ish years of fond memories are, and is still the place I call 'home on the net'.

I had seen the Youtube video, and while I found it incredibly hard to believe, it was put forth in a rather believable manner. Honestly, I couldn't imagine it to be true, yet I was afraid it was... Scribe went and talked to Duece, and a couple days later, I came to Pasties... and we wanted to find the truth for ourselves. Things just didn't add up. (And here, was the muddling that I spoke of, Pasties)... what both sides said did not match up in of their own accord- one, the other, or both were lying, imho, and from that point forward, I wanted to stay out of it (but obviously, I can't ^_^). However, after talking to Pasties and pondering on it, just now reading what Sio wrote about costs, and remembering all the discussions we had about the inner workings of the servers, I feel there is no discrepancy in NU's side.

Pasties, Sio, I can't help but commend your forwardness on letting everyone see what was said behind the scenes. "Knowledge is power, and truth is freedom".

*shakes head* You know, I felt embarrassed and ashamed, humiliated even, from my own guilt at mistakenly banning Duece (hell, I didn't come play the rest of that night or the next day, and Scribe knows, I spent a lot of that night in tears of embarrassment), though to be 100% honest, I was incredibly frustrated at the fact he could get away with incessantly talking (at the time)- I had asked myself repeatedly, if he is an admin, why isn't he acting like one?, and could not find a half-decent answer... that frustration bothered me so much, that, on the rare occasion I went to Office Unlimited, I had him muted until I learned to tolerate him (after the whole WKS/Deuce issue- what, a year later?). Yet, even so, I kept my peace, and that following day, apologized to him several times. *frowns* ...and yet he wanted to pay to see me feel even smaller than I already did?

Sio, I already knew you were a good man... and even so, you never cease to amaze me, my friend. Thank you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, for sticking up for me. (and, tbh, I'm really shocked you keep logs from that long ago... I can't even manage to hang on to ticket stubs for longer than a couple hours!).

Pasties, you have told me, several times in fact, that you have had nothing to hide, and had no reason to lie. In the 2-ish years I've known you, that has always held to be true. I could not imagine why now, over a matter of money, your morals would've changed. And honestly, I don't care if anyone bad-mouths you, calls you a moron or whatnot... yes, you *can* be an ass at times- but honestly, I think that's one of your more endearing qualities. The fact that you can turn countless admins into NU's personal bitches via your antics, and have us love it, is a trait few can imitate. Don't ever change (I mean it. You do, and I'll have to hunt you down and Awp you to death!).

Like I said earlier... even though I'm no longer an admin here... NU is still, and will always be, where I hang my hat, even if I should come back for it 3 months later. (*relates an long-winded anecdote of a certain great-uncle of mine who was sent out for eggs one morning, and comes back with them 3 years later*).

To Ma Duece (should he be able to read this) : In your PM to me-as-Scribe, you said, and I quote, "Honesty is all I have". I find that incredibly hard to believe. You told me that you are a Christian, yet you sought to *pay* to have me belittled. All I can say to you is this : 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as you love yourself', and 'thou shalt love thy enemies and pray for them'. If I became your enemy after banning you, why pay to humiliate me, instead of praying that I'd become a better admin? I might be a sheep in wolf's clothing... but your fangs are poking out of your wool hoodie. My prayers will be with you, nonetheless.

To Burrito (likewise, if he can read this) : All I can say, is "Why?". I honestly didn't care about how mature others thought you were or weren't- at times, your antics were funny, and others, annoying (but little different than what my own kids put me through, so again, I thought nothing of it). I considered you my friend. You know, that admin meeting where your actions as admin were considered? I was the *only* one who had nothing critical to say about your admin skills, because at that time I had seen next to nothing that would've made me say otherwise, and what I did see was only occasional, and nothing worse than what happens in Reg Office on a busy night. I honestly can't understand why you would backstab your friends and this community the way you did. And so all I can say is, "Why?".

Zaku-x109
08-01-2008, 12:21 AM
soviet, I will unban you now.
soviet?
________
MERCEDES-BENZ W201 HISTORY (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W201)

D0n_V170
08-01-2008, 12:57 AM
No, I was aware of what burrito was doing originally but also told him to stop. I was not told he was still doing it. How was I supposed to know? I don't lurk these forums, and don't play your servers. If I find out he continues to do this, AFTER the fact, I WILL put my foot down and show that I do run my community. NA was not started by NU people. We were started by former, XFG and NG members. We started at Noob Galore, left it, then went to X Factor Gaming, left it also and created our own. NU wasn't even on our minds until Burrito showed up. Even then, we looked at you as a community, not a threat, just another friendly community.

When I tried to talk to Pasties about Burrito's actions, he basically told me to fuck off and didn't give me any valid reason to talk to him anymore. That is where my impression is from. Sios, I do not know and have never talked to so will not give my judgment as the fact I do not have one. I want to get this settled because like I said, I don't want to see basically random hostility, random in the sense that the only negative things I was aware of was Burrito's initial recruiting and deuce talking some shit. I have no reason to hate NU. I do not plan on recruiting and if Burrito or someone continues, PLEASE let me know. Xfire me or e-mail me. Like I originally said, we do not condone this.

Scribe
08-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Your being told as of right now it was not more than 2 days ago he wanted Sera and I not to come into N|U anymore. Only NA. Add that along with others that have mentioned it plus the mass exodus from N|U to burrito's server should be enough evidence for you to put your foot down.

siosios
08-01-2008, 04:42 AM
@don

i didnt post in this thread to start an all out hate fest, i wanted my regs that had questions on why i "stole" a "mil" to really know the truth of the matter. the ban all NA players came from not knowing who else was activly being a burrito per burrito's request. the first 10 i banned were caught actively recruiting be it by a regular notfying me or me walking into my dust2 server and catching someone like ION, for example, asking people if they would go to the NA server (guess it was a dust2 server). we have a polocy here at N/U, that policy is we dont allow recruiting nor do we allow our regulars or admin to go to other communities and recruit (a quick removal of the player breaking the policy has always been adhered to).

as for your first conversation with pasties i must comment on how you 2 went about it. from what i read both of you came into the conversation hot headed and with an attitude, i can understand pasties side of it becuase we just banned 3/4's of our regs and some friends from office unlimited due to burrito and his escapade (might be wrong on the timing and he could have just still been upset for having to remove people we have known for years).

anyway i have no opinion on you or your admins or your regular players for that matter, simply becuase i have more work here to deal with then having the time to go play on other peoples servers.

i have added you on xfire so that if you choose to discuss this more in private you can.

as for my regs bad mouthing NA. i do not condone it and do not think its fair to all parties to bad mouth another community just becuase N/U was wronged by a few of thier members. as pasties had said in his initial post this was so our regs would be told the truth concerning what is going on here.

thanks for your input
sio

PS: our main dedicated server has 16 cores with only 8 game servers running on it... i wouldnt call it bloated and over loaded, but if you rent from a hosting company they(some of them any ways) overload thier boxes and do have quality issues.

siosios
08-01-2008, 05:03 AM
btw just for the record this was a log of me asking burrito why the hell he was recruiting in the N/U servers.... this was before the very first ban (ion)

his mic didnt work and i was talking to him via TS:

Conversation started between siosios and cheesey burrito: Sat, Jun 14 18:20:38 2008
[18:20] siosios: did you get your self a server?
[18:22] cheesey burrito: just for a clan
[18:23] siosios: and whats the clan name
[18:23] cheesey burrito: we use for scrim
[18:23] siosios: ?
[18:23] cheesey burrito: are u going to ban them?
[18:23] siosios: whats the name
[18:23] cheesey burrito: DESP
[18:23] siosios: you in my teamspeak
[18:24] cheesey burrito: i can't use my mic right now but i can type
[18:25] cheesey burrito: idk yet
[18:26] cheesey burrito: i think u should ban all of us
[18:26] cheesey burrito: if u think that
[18:26] cheesey burrito: i didn't tell him to do that
[18:27] cheesey burrito: can i get a name
[18:27] siosios: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989482067
[18:27] cheesey burrito: i didn't want it to happen this way i told him to use steam chat
[18:28] cheesey burrito: no
[18:28] cheesey burrito: i didn't to do that
[18:28] cheesey burrito: to only bring in only desp
[18:28] cheesey burrito: no other players
[18:29] cheesey burrito: i think u should ban me right now
Conversation ended: Mon, Jun 16 10:09:42 2008

and ban all of them i did

sio

HellscreamsRage
08-01-2008, 05:58 AM
edited

Scribe
08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't think anyone is turning this into a hate fest against NA. I basically dislike burrito at the moment. He's a parasite... and yeah that is the last time I will bad mouth him. Normally I don't bad mouth players until they really piss me off.

...and yet we end another episode of All my n00bs... Tune in next week to find out if HellscreamsRage can find the money to finish his sex change... Will he have to prostitute himself out? Or turn to a life of crime?

D0n_V170
08-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Sio, thanks for your honesty and your level-headedness. Like you said, this wasn't meant to be a hate-fest and I am glad to see we are working things out to at least being mutual communities. I am sure you have seen the Pastiez conversation and if not let me know on xfire. You, on the other hand, I respect the fact that you stepped up and actually talked about this and didn't just flame NA and hate on it. Like I said originally, NA was going to start way before Burrito was in the picture and he just happened to want to donate a server. And that is all he does for NA. He is NOT a global admin and doesn't even have admin on any server but the one he donated. Imo, he is a complete fucking retard.

As for the "exodus" of NU players coming to our server, I have witnessed that before without advertising or recruiting. When I left Noob Galore and went to X Factor Gaming, their surf server averaged about 6 players. Within a week it was up to 15 or 16. Just people joining me through steam. Not to be cocky, but I am a pretty popular guy and usually like by most. So I didn't think he was recruiting, even though I didn't see how so many people liked him.

I would also like to apologize for Burrito's actions and if it happens again PLEASE tell me so I can deal with it. We, the owners of NA, were smart enough to get a contract saying that he pays for the server, and we run it.

Edit: I hope he gets that money he needs for the sex change :(

roflmywaffle
08-01-2008, 10:23 PM
@don

you seem like a stand up guy, except for your first post... anyways, the fact that you asked for us to tell you if burrito tried to recruit again, which scribe replied that it was just 2 days ago that he asked scribe to stop playing in NU, and now in your last post you asked again, well the original post was him doing the same to me only yesterday morning. my advice to you (even though you have absolutely no reason to follow my advice) would be to get rid of burrito, hes definitely not helping your community and you can do without his donation. as for everyone else, all i have to say to you is dont get mixed up in our bullshit, play on the server you like more. if your playing in NU and your miserable, and in NA you would be enjoying yourself, go have fun in NA. if you read the conversation burrito and i had, i said, and i quote:
"ROFLmyWAFFLE: i pay him because i like NU"
i wouldnt play on NU if there was a server i enjoyed more, and i definitely wouldnt pay for it either. also, if your gonna be miserable, then your making other players miserable, and so on and nobody will like playing at all. so go play where you have more fun.

Have a great fucking day everyone, i know i will

-Alex

P.S. - this post was so intense it needed my real name in the signature instead of my ign

P.P.S. - im awesome

Natalya
08-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Get rid of Burrito. He thinks only for himself, and will probably end up back-stabbing you eventually, the way he back-stabbed us. I used to have lots of fun playing with him and thought of him as a friend, but I guess he wasn't because he went and pulled this shit. You don't need him.

Soviet
08-02-2008, 08:28 PM
i agree with nat and everyone else who was agreeing with her. I loved playin in a server with burrito...at least i used to. But now i dont know if i can even enjoy playing in a server with him.

Ender and POW: I dont blame you guys, for anything so you have absolutly nothing to apologize for. You were carrying out orders that you were told. And i was just a damn idiot who had no clue about this feud/war/Anti-Burrito,Anti_Deuce Establishment.

P.S Nat excellent server loading spray. That is absolutly kick-ass.

D0n_V170
08-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Thank you N/U in general for understanding that Burrito's actions were not ours. He has been removed from our community and you should receive no further trouble from us. Hell you may see some of us in your servers until ours really get going, or just to try something new. And Pastiez, sorry for the generalization of you being a fucking moron. I have heard from a lot of people that you are really a good guy, you just have to get to know you lol. See you around.

pasties
08-03-2008, 01:33 PM
apology accepted. Today i am unbanning everyone we banned. Well, not all for specific reasons. I am sure you know who you are.

Pasties
Owner Of N|U

pasties
08-03-2008, 02:08 PM
All that are going to be unbanned have been done. If you still think you you should be unbanned , and maybe i have overlooked you, please feel free to msg me here or on xfire = pasties

GriMz
08-11-2008, 08:18 PM
wow, my head hurts after all that.

Cmac, i gave siosios a great idea for how to hide your map, don't try to make it to complex, but i have given a working way to stash it to make it very difficult to reproduce elsewhere.

Rey
08-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Well I just read everything here, took about an hour.. lol. I didn't know there was so much shit that can go on about a online video game :P It's intense :)

pasties
08-12-2008, 11:40 AM
try being involved.

*Jjs: *Jjs: *Jjs:

SilentSkiTTles.
10-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Hey Guys im new here and i was wondering is there an application thread here to try join Noob Unlimited? Can you private message me your reply please thank you.

Natalya
10-15-2009, 02:05 PM
You can join N/U just by typing !tagme in game. Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here. :)

Vanishedsoul
10-16-2009, 12:11 AM
you had me at hello

TorcisBack
10-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Sio im amazed at how much fail you deal with on a daily basis. From the look of this, "cheesyburrito" had something wrong in his head lol. Half a mil my cherry red rectum..

Vanishedsoul
10-16-2009, 01:09 PM
sio is the man, has to deal with players who dont know jack squat about the dingleberries on their anus

2.random
10-17-2009, 05:18 PM
lol burrito what a dumb shit. Don vito i will be looking to own you in the great and wounderful N/U server! see you around ;)

scribe you fat ghost! where have you been dude? I miss you and your lame ass p90.
Sera too, tell her she needs to bring her laggy ass back for a few fun rounds. both of you shold come for a good spanking.... :))

I do have to say one of my favorit things about burrito is he never forgets to give me a good laugh. when this first happend what a year ago he came to me with the same bull shit saying NU is going down get out well i still can. ahaha (stupid ass)

Its been a year and im still enjoying my self on NU servers.

Welcome to the forums skittles. hope to see you in some reg office or somthing. thats were it ALL the pro's play!

-dONKEY