PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would throw an idea out there...

SmurfSniper
02-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Not really sure how it would do, but I know there was some discussion about turning the no awps dm server into regular.... and maller said he didnt think having two similar servers was a good Idea.... well I can agree with that. SO.....
What about.... a Deathmatch GunGame server??? played on a few in the past and it was actually really fun... or at least in my opinion.
Just an Idea thats a little differnent

DoT
02-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Not really sure how it would do, but I know there was some discussion about turning the no awps dm server into regular.... and maller said he didnt think having two similar servers was a good Idea.... well I can agree with that. SO.....
What about.... a Deathmatch GunGame server??? played on a few in the past and it was actually really fun... or at least in my opinion.
Just an Idea thats a little differnent

it is pretty fun. but we have trouble getting our reg gun game server populated already. and that would be running two similar servers as well. if we did that, i'd say keep one of the two gun game servers.

SmurfSniper
02-05-2010, 07:01 AM
well, my thoughts was maybe it may get people interested in gun game again... old faces seeing new stuff, they may like to check it out ;) then possibly start playing the old again also. but meh.... like I said its just a thought :P

NoogyMan
02-05-2010, 04:28 PM
That's the problem with Gungame. You have to many types of gungames. There's regular GG, Reverse GG, Turbo GG, Reverse Turbo, Deathmatch GG, I even have seen a Knife only GunGame (SO MUCH FUN<---)! I aslo found a server where the winner got to pick from a list of those gungame mentioned. IT stayed so full I got in maybe twice a week, until they shut-down :'(.

That's just a random thought.

-Noogyman :)

DoT
02-05-2010, 04:34 PM
That's the problem with Gungame. You have to many types of gungames. There's regular GG, Reverse GG, Turbo GG, Reverse Turbo, Deathmatch GG, I even have seen a Knife only GunGame (SO MUCH FUN<---)! I aslo found a server where the winner got to pick from a list of those gungame mentioned. IT stayed so full I got in maybe twice a week, until they shut-down :'(.

That's just a random thought.

-Noogyman :)

That's a Gun Game 5 Plugin called Winner's Choice.
I personally like it.

SmurfSniper
02-06-2010, 01:26 AM
well if we gave another option for gg it may bring more people in... dunno though

Cogbern
02-06-2010, 06:38 AM
where were u at we had the gungame server populated for a few hours today, I believe that once some of the old regulars see people in the server again it will populate more and more each week until its back where it used to be, also i think it would be wise to look into like a winner picks new maps (were gonna play the same maps anyways) it would be kinda cool if we could pick the map as a reward for winning.

SmurfSniper
02-06-2010, 06:50 AM
eh I was in there for a lil bit cogbern. I could agree that when someone gets a nade kill it should throw up a map vote for next map, but not a winner picks next map. but I think we should try something different. like winners choice gametype that way it can put a little something extra in the game.

DoT
02-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Although we dont like it, these regs only come in for the maps and the players in game...It's a proven fact.

SmurfSniper
02-06-2010, 09:14 AM
yes I agree.... BUT, we are not talking about our regulars lol
this is talking about trying a different kind of gg on a seperate server.

vince21
02-07-2010, 07:53 PM
if the regs only come in for certain maps and certain ppl, then they've kinda stopped being regs...by definition, right? which means, you should try and focus on creating a server that will become more populated more often. like what they did with 24/7 crackhouse dm. get new regs.