PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened??!!

BioHaZarD69
01-26-2010, 06:26 PM
I dunno if this is posted somewhere else or not but the restrictions on nades in reg office SUCK! everyone is complaining and its part of the game...i could see just being able to buy 1 flash but to take away the HE grenade is fucked...someone needs to fix this before we lose a ton of regulars over it. thanks just my 2 cent {not that anyone listens but there it is} LaterZ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok wow that was quick thanks to who ever fixed the HE grenades.

enderless
01-26-2010, 06:47 PM
new plugin that sio is tweaking. It will limit the amount of grenades that a player can buy, hopefully reducing nade spam

vince21
01-26-2010, 09:51 PM
i fully support limiting grenades. WAAAY too many ppl spam the shit out of nades. really takes away from game-play.

Sajora
01-27-2010, 05:26 AM
i agree with vince. nadespam is just gay and retarded. you can rush garage and walk out in backyard and then you have 3+ nades from the same person and gets you killed. thats just shitty so the limit is good.

vince21
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
lol, saj. that's the EXACT reason i hate nade spammers. half the time i never get shot at, i just get naded to death.

NoogyMan
01-27-2010, 06:54 PM
To bad I only need 1 nade to kill you sajora!

Nade spam is way to gay!

This is good,
-Noogyman :)

Sajora
01-28-2010, 05:30 AM
To bad I only need 1 nade to kill you sajora!

Nade spam is way to gay!

This is good,

lies.

NoogyMan
01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't know how to lie!

This plugin is working GREAT!!

Could we get it on Dust2? I actually saw someone nade spam long doors the other day. Granted Nade spam isn't near as bad on Dust2 than it is on office. But hell just to get it there?

Blah,