PDA

View Full Version : SAVO!!!!

rawrrawr
07-28-2008, 08:21 PM
OMGEE SAVO IS BACK!!!! its M Y O P I A ? !!!!

NoSympathy
07-28-2008, 08:30 PM
so are you saying that you are savo?

rawrrawr
07-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I wish I was a retard lol

cinder
07-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Get real kid. Go bend over a goat. lo*/::

pasties
07-29-2008, 10:43 AM
May I ask cinder why you are being an ass to this person, enough is enough.
He is just doing what he thinks is right either way. SAVO is banned and is trying to let us know that he is playing on our servers without permission. SO! I think you should give the kid a break.

Pasties
Owner Of N|U

Kumar
07-29-2008, 11:33 AM
May I ask cinder why you are being an ass to this person, enough is enough.
He is just doing what he thinks is right either way. SAVO is banned and is trying to let us know that he is playing on our servers without permission. SO! I think you should give the kid a break.

Pasties
Owner Of N|U

For one this guy made the account just to post this. How does he know Savo? How does he know he is banned? I seriously doubt Savo joined the server and was like hey im savo and im banned. Also, I doubt Savo is dumb enough to let people know its him if he is playing there. And honestly if he is banned why would he try to play there? There are like 7000 servers. When I pub at other servers I get banned frequently. I just never go back or care. I just don't see someone putting in that much effort.

preston
07-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I agree with kumar on this one.. It does seem kinda odd this kid would even know savo, and the whole story if he just made his account.. And im not taking up 4 nobody but I played against savo and hes pretty good and this myopia kid aint that good.. Doesnt even come close to the kd ratio savo would carry.. But mabey he's faking it so nobody would ever no it's really him.. omg ban ban ban rofl

cinder
07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
SAVO is MYOPIA end of story.

BTW the reason why I'm not being friendly is for the simple fact that there was no reason to start this topic up again. We're aware of the situation, it was handled, and the book was closed. Now it is reopened for no reason but to start BS on this forum.