PDA

View Full Version : Need some new maps made up for.....

siosios
01-19-2010, 06:34 PM
the Hide N Seek server so that it has custom content for people to enjoy rather then the bland maps that currently are in rotation.

thanks
sio

Natalya
01-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Some of my zombie maps could be converted to HnS. Onadega comes to mind.

DoT
01-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Some of my zombie maps could be converted to HnS. Onadega comes to mind.

The special prop thing comes in AFTER the map is made right?

If so, some of my old files (if i saved them) will come in handy.

This could be an N/U[MT] project nat...

Natalya
01-20-2010, 09:35 AM
: )

khaotik
01-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Of course, she says it all in her smiley face :)
Shes bound to put some other people out of a job... lol

Natalya
01-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Actually I think zm_deep_thought_nv would be great for HnS. We don't even need to convert anything. It's not huge but has tons of props. A lot of them are the same though like the lila-style areas are sofas and vending machines but towards the north end you have like the office upstairs and downstairs I added where there are like plants and shit and downstairs does have a ton of different stuff going on. I'm gonna put it on HnS and make the prop list for it like right now because it'd be really good I think.

As for Onadega, someone should take _v3 and cut it so it's only the house, garage, and area next to it with the spawns and stuff -- cut off the back field just before the lab entrances -- and save it as a HnS. The house and garage would be great for this mod. I already loaded it with a myriad of props. We just need to cut off the field because the map gets too big once you throw in the lab and forest hideout. I can provide the .vmf to whoever wants it.

*EDIT*
Okay zm_deep_thought_nv is now on HnS with its own custom prop menu.