PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey

household 6
01-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey everybody! Hope everyone has had a great week. Some of you have seen my on NU office. This is the best server. Everyone is great to get along with, and we have a lot of fun. I am a 32 year old lady, married to my wonderful husband who serves our great U.S. Army. We together have 7 children. He has 3 girls, I have 3 girls, and we just recently adopted a 3 year old little boy. I am a stay at home mom. I home school my kids and am going back to school for a degree in International Relations. We just recently moved to North Carolina. I love the weather here. My hubby got me started on CSS about a year ago, and I love it. It is a great and safe way to meet new people and have good clean fun without spending tons of money. Message me or add me if you'd like to know more, or just chat. Hope everyone has a great safe weekend. Look forward to gaming with you. c^hI+

House

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM
it's nice to have a older female in here to balance out all the testosterone floating around in here

i myself am 33
few questions for ya thou
how old are ya'lls kids
and where in north carolina do ya'll live now ??
seeing as i live in greenville sc

nice to meet ya and have fun

p.s even thou i rarely go there office has the vast majority of the admins and regulars in n/u and some of the nicest people play there inculding sio the owner and organ donor one of my closet buds

Jackd
01-14-2010, 09:53 PM
:welcome: to the forums!

Thanks for the great feedback about our Office server.

Enjoy!

See you in game.

household 6
01-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks! Our kids our 22, 20, 12, 9, 6, 5, and 3. LOL We are around the Fayetteville area now. It is ok. I like goin down to Myrtle in the summer. Hope to see ya and chat soon. :)
House
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Jackd. I'll see ya in game :)

DoT
01-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Welcome to N/U, glad you enjoy your servers.

Feel free to hit me up if ya need anything.
(The sexy Steam button below)

- Dotty

TiberianSun
01-14-2010, 10:27 PM
you are one busy mommy :P

kamikaze_bad_ass
01-14-2010, 10:40 PM
cool Fayetteville is right on coast and has a army or marine base in the area i believe (which makes sense with ya hubby in the service)

and myrtle beach is ok i guess if ya like nothing but over priced hotels tons of crowds and theme parks and lots of traffic all of which i hate in a beach (back in the 80's it was still cool)
now if i wanta go to the beach it's the isle of palms in north charleston area with mostly condos around and not many of them and a few restrants and one or 2 shops but mostly just the sand and the ocean and piers and more laid back
another good one is edisto island which is close to the hilton head area but very secluded and very family like with a ton of nice rental property in the area and always pretty cheap

NoogyMan
01-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Welcome Welcome!!

Glad you could join us here at n00bunlimited.

I added you to Steam Friends, so if you need anything I'm usually online! (Of course when I'm not at Emory&Henry <---- Great college!)

Have fun and enjoy yourself!
-Noogyman :)

Sajora
01-15-2010, 04:53 AM
i cant remember seeing you but your prolly just on at a different time lol

welcome to NU. if you have questions feel free to ask. i added you.

Stand Waite
01-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Welcome aboard House...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm the Husband.. Love the wife bunches and glad she discovered the fun of gaming.. another thing we share.. riding our scoot, hit the gym and now gaming.. She is the best..

Jackd
01-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Welcome Wesa!

Enjoy. the servers!

Fuck, I wish my girl played CSS. At least if she did I wouldn't get yelled at for spending more time playing then with her.

ORGANDONOR
01-15-2010, 11:02 AM
welcome to both of you!!!!
If you need anything at all ask.
Im im not in game and im online just hit me up on xFire steam or on vent im allways on all three.

And ty for feed back on office its nice to know we do a good job with the servers.

Stand Waite
01-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Wife is enjoying all the goodies.. Skins, weapons etc. she's got now.. We did a little scrim she and I.. She's goot at sniping.. Not so good at the rush..lol.... I've actually been a member since 2006.. My handle used to be "Wesa".. But I've since changed over to another family name.. "Stand Waite". Used to try to be competitive but now play more to work off tension and such. Reckon I need to get more serious about gaming if the wife is gonna be playin.. Need to figure a way to change my tag on here.. Peace out.

Stand

household 6
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks Dot!
Yeah, 5 seconds of fun and a lifetime of work. LOL ;) Just playin. I love my kiddos. :)
Thanks to you! You are the best. I love that we can share everything. :) I'll be glad when summer gets here and we can ride again. ;) It's nice to be able to share with other people that marriages can really last forever if you keep finding new things to share. :) Oh, and when you stock fridge with lots of beer. ;)
LMAO!!!!! I love the midget pic. I guess I forgot to mention in my profile that I'm only about 4'10". LOL Thanks. LOL

Stand Waite
01-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks Dot!
Yeah, 5 seconds of fun and a lifetime of work. LOL ;) Just playin. I love my kiddos. :)
Thanks to you! You are the best. I love that we can share everything. :) I'll be glad when summer gets here and we can ride again. ;) It's nice to be able to share with other people that marriages can really last forever if you keep finding new things to share. :) Oh, and when you stock fridge with lots of beer. ;)
LMAO!!!!! I love the midget pic. I guess I forgot to mention in my profile that I'm only about 4'10". LOL Thanks. LOL

Love you sweetlin'

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/luther70/osuspankingou.jpg

Jackd
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Wesa,

PM me your steam ID and email so I can set you up for VIP. VIP was only $10.00 and she sent in $20.00. 5m^1

Wife is enjoying all the goodies.. Skins, weapons etc. she's got now.. We did a little scrim she and I.. She's goot at sniping.. Not so good at the rush..lol.... I've actually been a member since 2006.. My handle used to be "Wesa".. But I've since changed over to another family name.. "Stand Waite". Used to try to be competitive but now play more to work off tension and such. Reckon I need to get more serious about gaming if the wife is gonna be playin.. Need to figure a way to change my tag on here.. Peace out.

Stand

pasties
01-15-2010, 04:31 PM
I love Jackd, because he catches everything.....including herpes....but thats his secret...dont tell anyone :P

Jackd
01-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Well at least you love me! :finger:

NoogyMan
01-15-2010, 05:12 PM
I try and love you people but I think you can tell I'm faking :/! Hahaha I love you guys! ;)

Wesa, Welcome to you and your wife. I can't wait to play with you both.

You need anything just ask!
-Noogyman :)