PDA

View Full Version : Sios help please

DocSkunk
01-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Sios can you look at these skins for me. mostly the AWP one. the normal awp sounds hurt my ears and this one is soft on my ears. just look over these for me please see if there is anything in there that can get me KAC banned. i dont want to get KAC banned wont look good on my word app. but i really want my skins. i got lucky and nitehawk cleared my MP40 skin that replaced my UMP. But hopefully you can look at these and see if there is anything wrong with them. i hope there isnt. and TX_Outlaw says your the best for this stuff. so here they are. thank you for your time.

Doc Skunk

siosios
01-07-2010, 04:31 AM
ill take alook at em this week end.

DocSkunk
01-07-2010, 12:27 PM
thank you sios

DocSkunk
01-12-2010, 06:48 PM
any updates?

siosios
01-13-2010, 05:27 AM
i dont think they are bad but i need to add the paths to the whitelist on the server. sorry this has taken so long but work has me fried right now and ive only been around my pc in the evenings for the time i was in game.

sio

Jackd
01-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Yeah and we miss you! :finger:

i dont think they are bad but i need to add the paths to the whitelist on the server. sorry this has taken so long but work has me fried right now and ive only been around my pc in the evenings for the time i was in game.

sio

DocSkunk
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
thank you sios for the work you are doing for me.